Pakistan missile system

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes, as shown in the video, Pakistan already has the long erected things, the only the missing is the pair of BALLS to go with it .. lol :P (the balls matter the most, hope my paksiatni brothers have understood what I meant)

Pair of Balls and ICBM as well

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, as shown in the video, Pakistan already has the long erected things, the only the missing is the pair of BALLS to go with it .. lol :P (the balls matter the most, hope my paksiatni brothers have understood what I meant)

BROTHER PAIR OF BALLS ARE SOUND AND INTACT
BUT THEY ARE FROZEN BY DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shaheen can reach as far out as Calcutta and may be Assam over Bangladesh. It could also reach Israel but bombing Israel would kill more Arab brothers.

No wonder New Delhi is scared

does any one know what the max a missile has been developed that can reach far more?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I am excited to inform all that I have developed a very good missile with two balls. So you dont need to wory(clap)

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

LoL We definitely need some thing very "Hot" to unfreeze them again.. Only Indian ------ can make us hot again