Pakistan NECULAR BOMB and its Political Strategies.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Boss, make your life simple.... Don't confuse your self or act like superman...

I am asking a set of questions ... you better focus and reply to it or chose to log off for the next 1000 years.
It look like .. some one is very upset me asking question regarding sovereignty of Israel with reference to Pakistan N-Bomb.
Am I not correct?

Boss -- I am not confused a bit. You are trying your best to confuse us but I hope things are looking clearer now. And may I advise to stop reading espionage novels and Bond movies. Your questions have already been answered and seriousness of your questions has been seriously questioned. Am I wrong?

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Boss, make your life simple.... Don't confuse your self or act like superman...

I am asking a set of questions ... you better focus and reply to it or chose to log off for the next 1000 years.
It look like .. some one is very upset me asking question regarding sovereignty of Israel with reference to Pakistan N-Bomb.
Am I not correct?

AS for Pakistan Army ....you your self are putting words .... What I am refering to is there are no heros...
Pak Army is good at suppressing Local Pakistani citizen and its Democratic institute.

In short I replied to all your over zealous list of objection... Come on yar .....
Have a stomach for truth.

Do you want document proof of Islamkot? Yes or NO ... let me know.
After you go through those document .... don't cry and label be as a Indian agent.

I am 120% in favour of Democracy and people representation. Army of any country what ever...
they are simple security guard hired to protect my front and back door. Nothing more... nothing less

They are a constant drain on public resources.

I dont need to do daily pooja of my Country General or Martial Law administrator. Get my point.

Oh ! Oh!.... here we go ... dam it ... see he used the word Pooja .. AAAHHHHH !!!!
SitaRam Gitaram....jai jai hunuman gosai kirpa karo maharaj....

Man I am dead meat now. LOL!!!!!!

Way he has thrashed your scumbag face is more powerful than a superman
Well done Night-Hawk, you make us proud in thrashing these posers.

hans

Banned
My Great Lord, man of great learning.. you have still not replied to two things

1) me being Pakistani or not?

2) State of Israel and Pakistan N-bomb? with relation to Iran N-bomb

Dont give me the crap about what Pakistani General ( read my last post about what one's country Army represent) said.... last time I checked with them .... they dont even represent any Pakistani Democratic institute.

Make sure your reply is based withen the folds of Constitution of Pakistan, its so called elected representative, its opposition, and the greater public.. over here it means Citizen of Pakistan in General.

Rest assure, if you keep the prospect or the window defined.. you have the answer but cant spell it out .. based on the fact .... what I am pointing to is hard to digest.

Lets close this chapter.. in a pace that define dignity and grace for both parties. But I tell you ... the more we keep on going the painful it becomes for you all.

Kindly go through the post about Bangaldesh .. my remarks.. and pause and think ... just pause and think what I am saying ... Liberate your self for the clutches of Ethnicity...
there is a lot of things that harmonies us .. but its the choice one take... one leads to better understanding the other to utter destruction.

hans

Banned
So that is it. You have crossed your red line and I must suggest you to remove Holy verses from your signatures to do it that way. I won't disappoint you.[/QUOTE

???? it seems we both are not in sync .... if some one abuse me that is OK for you ....
Bhai Night Hawak .... or what ever name you want me to call you .. wake up and look around your self. ...

In a few more weeks more Middle east government will fail... Politics and world governance is changing so fast these days .... I wonder where will your loyalties be in the next few days .

But remember, You can not suppress Public opinion based on brutal force or insulting language. And what is truth, will pop up like balloons in water . How hard you try to suppress them.

Get my point.

Chow !!!!!

GeoG

hans [/QUOTE said:

there has to be difference how I address my father and a scumbad unlike you who call his father and monkey with same name.

you seek all the answers but go back on your own offer to inform us
we are accepting your offer with thank you, let us know what is IP address.
Why did you use Israeli Flag and now using Sri Lankan flag when you are a proud Pakistani, as you claim

abuse however you like but don't forget to answer what you yourself offered.

hans

Banned

there has to be difference how I address my father and a scumbad unlike you who call his father and monkey with same name.

you seek all the answers but go back on your own offer to inform us
we are accepting your offer with thank you, let us know what is IP address.
Why did you use Israeli Flag and now using Sri Lankan flag when you are a proud Pakistani, as you claim

abuse however you like but don't forget to answer what you yourself offered.

Remember, this is not you .. talking its your upbringing ... and the Salfi Mullah who taught you in the name of Salfi Islam
(Wahabism) to screw every one.

disrespect your elders, No one beside a Salfi will go to heaven. Correct me if I am wrong.

Further may I know ... if my learned friend knows any other bad word beside Scumbag.

Its a shame, how quickly we leave our moral domain and go for a free for all. Remember its me who started this
Name calling. Its you PAkka so called muslims.

But once more.. lets give it a fresh start.... answer to the original post.

State of Israel and Pakistan N-bomb? with relation to Iran N-bomb
.... lets chat about this .....

If you cant answer to it... forget... I look the other way... with a smile.
I know some one is going Red in his face.

p.s. I have a two year old kid .... who needs my attention right now.. will check with you guys ...within the next 24 hours.
Keep pumping the words... its good for your health.

Last edited:

GeoG

Remember, this is not you .. talking its your upbringing ... and the Salfi Mullah who taught you in the name of Salfi Islam
(Wahabism) to screw every one.

disrespect your elders, No one beside a Salfi will go to heaven. Correct me if I am wrong.

Further may I know ... if my learned friend knows any other bad word beside Scumbag.

Its a shame, how quickly we leave our moral domain and go for a free for all. Remember its me who started this
Name calling. Its you PAkka so called muslims.

But once more.. lets give it a fresh start.... answer to the original post.

State of Israel and Pakistan N-bomb? with relation to Iran N-bomb
.... lets chat about this .....

If you cant answer to it... forget... I look the other way... with a smile.
I know some one is going Red in his face.

p.s. I have a two year old kid .... who needs my attention right now.. will check with you guys ...within the next 24 hours.
Keep pumping the words... its good for your health.

Don't change the subject, no Mullah taught me anything.
I know a number of other words to use for people like you but I will not do that so debate's focus remain on this offer

you offered to inform us your IP address, thank you, lets have it here.
You keep going round and round the simple question
Why did you use Israeli flag and now using Sri Lankan flag if you are a proud Pakistani holding a green passport.
Two simple questions, lets have the answer when you are done with your kid.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
@hans

Some of my thread in which you wrote this:

"Re: Are they defending American terrorist, and Why? Post #7
Lets clear this mist.... the Two person shot and killed by this American, were they
robbers?
As I read some where, that both of them were armed? is this correct?
Can some one shed some light on those two killed?
My replay was this:

"OK, lets clear it.
2 people killed by American terrorist, not by so called robbers!

They maybe robbers or not, but they did not kill anyone.
They maybe armed or not, but they did no kill anyone.
People all over the world have guns with them for self defense, but is it ok to kill them?
I say no, so this terrorist needs to be hanged, very simple.

Can someone shed more light, please. Thanks "

But then ran away from that thread, because it did not serve your purpose.

In an other thread below you made fun of Pakistan, Pakistani people, and Islam as a religion.
1. "Re: Jamaat e Islami : Tahafuz e Namoos e Resalat Rally In Karachi Post#41"

"The chief justice of Pakistan, Justice Iftikhar Hussain Chaudhry, has taken suo motu notice against the murder of governor Punjab, the late Salman Taseer. The suo motu notice has been taken because the police does not want to take any action since everyone in the police and army is scared of:

1. Tehreek-e-Namoos-e-Risalat
2. Tehreek-e-Namoos-e-Zia-Ul-Haq
3. Tehreek-e-Namoos-e-PML(N)
4. Tehreek-e-Namoos-e- Muhammad Bin Qasim
5. Tehreek-e-Namoos-e-Asif/Amir/Salman Butt

That is pretty much the whole of Pakistan. Yes, that’s true. That list is pretty much 99% of Pakistan. Being less in numbers, the Pakistan police force has every right to be scared. The police is small in numbers as compared to the army and the army is busy liberating Kashmir from India, digging strategic depth in Afghanistan and researching various real-estate investments in Pakistan.

Mumtaz Qadri is standing in front of the Chief Justice of Pakistan and is asked to present his defense. Nearly 500 lawyers have volunteered to defend Mumtaz Qadri but Mumtaz Qadri does not have enough money to pay for his defense. Most lawyers have assured Qadri that he can later on pay their legal fees once he has received his 2 crore Rupees reward for the murder of the blasphemous Salman Taseer from Maulana Krash Prash, Imam of the Jamia-Masjid, Hakuna Matata, district Billi-Tang. But Qadri is suspicious
that the Imam will play foul and will not pay the reward any more. Hence Qadri has decided to do his defense on his own.

Chief Justice = CJ
Mumtaz Qadri = MQ
Salman Taseer = ST

CJ: ” Muhammad Bin Qasim, what justification you have for murdering governor ST?”

MQ: “My name is Mumtaz Qadri, but thanks for calling me Mohammad Bin Qasim. I have read a lot about Bin Qasim in the Pakistan studies books. He is my favorite hero after Imran Khan since childhood. I have heard, he was so handsome that all the daughters of Raja Dahir married him. I never understood how could he marry two sisters at the same time since Islam does not allow marrying of two sisters at the same time.”

CJ: “Order order order. Do not try to insult my intelligence. I know your name is not Bin Qasim. I mistakenly called you Bin Qasim because in my sub-conscience, you are as great as Bin Qasim.

The crowd of lawyers, media w****es, religious fanatics and common people shout Allah-O-Akbar so loudly that the window panes of the supreme court which were previously broken by PML(N) thugs not so long ago, when they were trying to conquer the supreme court, inspired by Pak Army which conquers Pakistan every now and then, break down into pieces.

People continue shouting slogans of
1. Pakistan Zindabad
2. Mumtaz Qadri zindabad
3. Dr Aamir Liquat Zindabad
4. General Hamid Gul Zindabad
5. Dr Shahid Masood Zindabad
6. Maulana Diesel Zindabad
7. Dr Qadeer Khan Zindabad
8. Pakistan cricket team zindabad
9. Pakistan nuclear weapons zindabad

Intermittently there are also chants of

1. Hindustan Murdabad
2. Israel Murdabad
3. Yahood-o-Hunood Murdabad
4. CIA/Mossad/Raw/MI5/KGB Murdabad
5. Veena Malik Murdabad"

Now you tell me how can you be Pakistani?

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
If my guess was not right 100%, then this new guess of mine maybe 100%.

You may be enemy of both Pakistan and India, you know the old saying with 1 fire 2 (shakar) down.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
@hans

No reply yet, I think my guess hit the target with 100% precision for the 2nd time, because it is made in Pakistan just like our NUKES.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
@hans

Hello, what happend to you, are you Ok? I did not launch the NUKE it was just a statement, no reply yet!

hans

Banned
Still, i am not getting ans to my original question

Read my 1st post, keep ur reply to what was posted

hans

Banned
Boss u need to pay me to read the whole post u wote

Keep ur cut and paste to one or two lines

Further i need permission from siasat pk admin to post my reply
As often my reply or post get deleted.

What i can do is open a blog give u guys the link
Then u can weep like shias after u go through my
Post. Remember my writtings will be blunt and ugly
As truth is always very ugly

Get my point

So what do u say, should i open a blog. For u guys only?
get hold of yourv balls before u say yes.

U might miss them in my opening lines
Lol

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Boss u need to pay me to read the whole post u wote

Keep ur cut and paste to one or two lines

Further i need permission from siasat pk admin to post my reply
As often my reply or post get deleted.

What i can do is open a blog give u guys the link
Then u can weep like shias after u go through my
Post. Remember my writtings will be blunt and ugly
As truth is always very ugly

Get my point

So what do u say, should i open a blog. For u guys only?
get hold of yourv balls before u say yes.

U might miss them in my opening lines
Lol

ہاں ہاں کھولو کھولو دھمکیاں دینے میں وقت کا زیا نا کرو تمہاری اصلیت تو پہلے ہی عیاں ہو چکی ہے مزید واضح ہو جاۓ گی --- لیکن پہلے اپنا آئ پی ایڈریس بھی ذرا لکھ دو ہم کسی سے چیک کروا لیں گے کہ تم پاکستانی غدّار ہو یا ہندوستانی گھس بیٹھئے؟

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
@hans

I think you know our answer by now, but "anti-Pakistan elements just can not digest our answer". I will make it simple for you, we will take, all the (I and eyes) out, if they dare to play with Pakistan. I hope you can digest my answer.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
@hans

What do you think of my reply in post #38, do you like it or not able to digest it? No reply yet, I think my reply worked and you understood my answer! I take that as yes.