Pakistan NECULAR BOMB and its Political Strategies.

hans

Banned
I am bit confused, If Iran manufacture an N-Bomb. Its a clear and present danger for Israel and Great Middle East.

What About Pakistan N-Bomb does our Pakistani N-bomb not a Threat for Israel?
Surprisingly I have never heard a single threat from Pakistani Government to Israel?

Why?

Do we in our hearts Respect the Zionist?

Do we feel as Pakistani, Zionist occupation of Jerusalem to be correct?

Do we fear that position our selves against Zionist with a N-Bomb will render Pakistan into World isolation?

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan is like Israel, an ideological state. Take out the Judaism from Israel and it will fall like a house of cards. Take Islam out of Pakistan and make it a secular state; it would collapse.

The two states that came into existence to protect and promote the interests of religious minorities, Israel and Pakistan are at collusion course with each other. Their histories overlapped in many ways. As nations in the making, they had to create identities, impose languages, and contend with strange boundaries. While both have consciously avoided theocracy, in both places an initially reluctant orthodox segment has successfully gained disproportionate power. Although Israel and Pakistan came into existence to serve as a homeland for all Jews and all Indian Muslims, both confront the fact that more Jews and Indian Muslims live outside the new countries than in them, suggesting that these national enterprises are far from complete. Time will come when both of these countries will become stronger. Let us see what happens. God is going to help Pakistan to become stronger and US will help Israel to become stronger. Even there is fear of full blown false attack by US on Pakistan to destroy it.

sngilani

This documentary video explains the Covert Joint Indo-Israeli operation to destroy Pakistan's nuclear facilities and prevent the rise of nuclear power Pakistan.

Star Gazer

Why do you think the term islamic bomb was coined? It was coined for Pakistan.
Why do you think it is important to threaten any one ? The whole world knows what is our cape ability and we do not need to trumpet.
What Iran does is Iran's choice why should we do as they do? why can't they do as we do?
Why is Iran meddling in Pakistan's affairs if it is such a great brother of muslims? Why does it cause problems for us? Why does Iran not threaten india to stop it's interference in Pakistan's affairs? Because Iran has it's own agenda and all of it is not for the muslims of the world, most of it is political for it's own ends.
My humble suggection is please read history and compare and analyse before you criticize.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why do you think the term islamic bomb was coined? It was coined for Pakistan.
Why do you think it is important to threaten any one ? The whole world knows what is our cape ability and we do not need to trumpet.
What Iran does is Iran's choice why should we do as they do? why can't they do as we do?
Why is Iran meddling in Pakistan's affairs if it is such a great brother of muslims? Why does it cause problems for us? Why does Iran not threaten india to stop it's interference in Pakistan's affairs? Because Iran has it's own agenda and all of it is not for the muslims of the world, most of it is political for it's own ends.
My humble suggection is please read history and compare and analyse before you criticize.

Iran's meddling in our affair is very justified and needed. Look what our former president Gen Pervez Ghaddar Musharraf has done. He has amassed Yahoodi weapns and troops, air base, ships, all around Baluchistan bordering with Iran.

If for a moment you think the intent of this quiet armageddon is not to contain our nukes, and to destabilize and capture Iran to protect Israel, you couldnt be any more wrong.

Yeh sara dhandha yahoodion ki hifazat hi key lyey to kia gaya hai

Therefore Iran has every right to interfere and meddle in our affairs. Since our govt is useless, ghaddar and installed by US for the purpose of getting things done easy, the only resource Pakistanis have is our covert ISI operations and Iran help from outside.

If Fawad says there is no reason for Iran to worry, then we should ask him why was the US so jittery when Khruschief put Soviet missiles in Cuba??

today's young folks wont know or they dont remember what panic Soviets missile had caused. specially when Khruschief addressed to the white house:

we will bury you

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am bit confused, If Iran manufacture an N-Bomb. It’s a clear and present danger for Israel and Great Middle East.

Surprisingly I have never heard a single threat from Pakistani Government to Israel?

Why?

Do we fear that position our selves against Zionist with a N-Bomb will render Pakistan into World isolation?

Is there any chance we will hear anything good from you or are you just a fear/hate monger?

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
Jews finally got their land and the only holy place on this planet Jerusalem back ........ after invasions of roman empire, christians, muslim and british empire ..... and thanks to hitler. Jews decided this will not happen ever again, so they get n-bombs for protection. Now if pakistan start threatening israel with n-bomb they will think its as an islamic bomb, and if israel notice any movement, the first three targets will be mecca, tehran and karachi. i am just common man, israel may know more important places to hit.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
I am bit confused, If Iran manufacture an N-Bomb. It’s a clear and present danger for Israel and Great Middle East.

Why?

I think your profile picture tells me a lot "
image.php
". My guess is you are typing from India. PEACE.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
@hans

No reply yet, I think my guess hit the target with 100% precision, because it is made in Pakistan just like our NUKES.

hans

Banned
@hans

No reply yet, I think my guess hit the target with 100% precision, because it is made in Pakistan just like our NUKES.
U Are 110% correct i am hindu + jew + pig + kafi .....
But i am not a name caller or shameless.
Grow up and reply to my post.

Stay with in the boundary of respect.

If u think u a better muslim act like one

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
U Are 110% correct i am hindu + jew + pig + kafi .....
But i am not a name caller or shameless.
Grow up and reply to my post.

Stay with in the boundary of respect.

If u think u a better muslim act like one

Dear hans ! I remember in one of your posts -- you were particularly concerned about 'alleged' Pakistani activities in 'Chicken Neck' (Siliguri Corridor) of India. And when I questioned you about that and about your country flag (Israel in those days --- replaced with SL on the very next day) --- you didn't bother to reply. A normal person is compelled to raise his eye-brows the way you are roaming about.

This was the sequence of events in our previous conversation. I questioned your Pakistani identity by print pasting your ID/Avatar ;

Dear hans ! You were supposed to be a Pakistani. How did you get entry into Israel?

I mean what is this ? -----

attachment.php

Then you changed your country flag and wrote something beyond my comprehension (in a sense that you were behaving like an Indian)

Are you sure Our (Pakistani) support for Kashmiris is on a pause? Or have we back tracked? I don't find this correct.There are hundred if not Thousands of Page 2 incident across LOC.
Then comes the classic but not proven 26/11 attack. Attack on Delhi Parliament, support for Siliguri Corridor Insurgencyetc.. the reference goes on and on.

If you think after Zia, Pakistan is in sleeping mode, you are dead wrong. In-fact its the other way around. Only reason India and Pakistan not gone for a War is the ever dangerous deterrent that
apparently both fear and possess N-Bomb.

GeoG

Dear hans ! I remember in one of your posts -- you were particularly concerned about 'alleged' Pakistani activities in 'Chicken Neck' (Siliguri Corridor) of India. And when I questioned you about that and about your country flag (Israel in those days --- replaced with SL on the very next day) --- you didn't bother to reply. A normal person is compelled to raise his eye-brows the way you are roaming about.

This was the sequence of events in our previous conversation. I questioned your Pakistani identity by print pasting your ID/Avatar ;

attachment.php

Then you changed your country flag and wrote something beyond my comprehension (in a sense that you were behaving like an Indian)

For this reason, I have requested Admin a number of times to take control of location in their own hands
Technology is so advanced now that they can pin point the exact area of Member log in location.
An input from Admin for difficulties in doing so will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
And coming to the topic

Why should Pakistani atomic bomb be a threat to Israel?

Is it the only way left for a responsible Islamic nuclear state to threaten Zionists elsewhere?

Why shouldn't we support Palestinians and Arabs more on diplomatic front? Why shouldn't we back Shah Abdullah's Middle East Peace Plan, which requires Israel to withdraw its troops to pre-1967 boundaries in order to achieve a durable peace in Middle East. Pre-1967 withdrawal means withdrawing troops from East Jerusalem, southern Lebanon's Sheba Farms and Syria's Golan heights.

Our army chief has repeatedly said that our defense is Indo-centric. India is our neighbor and time-tested enemy, we have to set our priorities according to magnitude and distance of threat.

hans

Banned
What !!!!

Now I am a Jew?... but why are you guys spatting up and down the hill ..... I am asking you a set of questions.. answer that.

If you chose to to justify that Pakistan N bomb is only for India then I say, we as Pakistani are chicken. But if you say and agree that we have this N-Bomb to knock of Israel and zion agenda. Then I do salute you.

My concern to ask these question is libation of our Holy City. I am not interested in Kashmir or Delhi. Empire come and go as as frequent as one witness 2K Bus going around Goil Mar.

Getting my point.... Before you cry your eyes out, simply read my first post answer the question and justify your existence.

You can call me any name you wish and plunder my picture a thousand ways.... But you have to share my presence and face the truth. As I haunt your lives on this post for ever.

May be my picture haunts you.... that is what my intention are.

As for:
Dear hans ! I remember in one of your posts -- you were particularly concerned about 'alleged' Pakistani activities in 'Chicken Neck' (Siliguri Corridor) of India. And when I questioned you about that and about your country flag (Israel in those days --- replaced with SL on the very next day)

My country of origin, Its Pakistan and Born Karachi... It would be a selection of flags that i clicked. But I am trying to hide my name and Id based on fact if I been premited to speak openly .. some of you will desire more than hate for me.

As for Chicken Neck incident, you mean to say I am wrong or deny its total existence?... if you like ..... if Admin gives me the green light I can open a huge database... of what our beloved Army has been upto..... Nothing is Green behind those uniforms that we cough so proudly about.

Boss you are forgeting my post regarding ISLAMKOT Tharparkar District in Sindh, Pakistan. forget chicken neck go and read about what our Army did in 1970 at Islamkot.

But one needs to have a appetite to digest Truth and Democracy.

As for Pin pointing ...... who is who and what should be done, why not walk past your window see me flying across talking Candie picture of you.

Would you like my IP address... simply ask for it.

Why run like a croupy clouded kid .. who has spilled his Icecream on the floor. GROW UP and feel your independence.

Last edited:

GeoG

Before you could be answered on all these points you have raised
pls enlighten us about your wisdom to use Israeli flag in your location and now Sri Lankan one because in your last post you have written WE as Pakistanis.
You don't have to give us your IP address as you have offered but pls let us know your true location if Israel and Sril Lanka is not where you are or have been.

hans

Banned
I am a Pakistani with a Green Passport and registered ID card Number... worked for PIA and also Precision engineering Dept.

A clue for you.... if you walk into Engine Test Bench Karachi Airport, the first building on your left is the Engine Test House.
If any one is lucky, to walk into this facility .. inside the building on your left are the Blast doors. These doors are like 20 Tons each... My name is on that Door. ha ha ha ha !!!!
Boss one has to a Pakistani national to work at these facility.

Need more proof..... how about if I tell you my visit to one of the most important N-Site in Pakistan.

CRY BABY CRY @!!!!!

GeoG

I am a Pakistani with a Green Passport and registered ID card Number... worked for PIA and also Precision engineering Dept.

A clue for you.... if you walk into Engine Test Bench Karachi Airport, the first building on your left is the Engine Test House.
If any one is lucky, to walk into this facility .. inside the building on your left are the Blast doors. These doors are like 20 Tons each... My name is on that Door. ha ha ha ha !!!!
Boss one has to a Pakistani national to work at these facility.

Need more proof..... how about if I tell you my visit to one of the most important N-Site in Pakistan.

CRY BABY CRY @!!!!!

You are making it a fiction now.
You yourself without us asking you that if we need your IP address, we just ask for it.
Just answer simple question, being a Pakistani proud of your Green Passport, why did you chose to have Israeli flag and now Sri Lankan flag, were you in Israel and now in Sri Lanka, it is simple and straight forward question.
We don't know PIA building and have not been to any Nuclear Site so your answer means nothing to us.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
What !!!!

May be my picture haunts you.... that is what my intention are.

Its not about being haunted by some picture, its about hunting a mole --- a mole within. In my thread about Zia-ul-Haq, after asking that question, I deliberately avoided to grab you on this issue. I don't know why? But this time I sincerely thought that you need to be exposed.

You can call me any name you wish and plunder my picture a thousand ways.... But you have to share my presence and face the truth. As I haunt your lives on this post for ever.

Why should we 'plunder' your picture when your posts are testimony to your erratic and mysterious behavior. Infact I was astounded to find Israeli flag on a person's avatar who was claiming to be a Pakistani. That's why I had to capture that image. We are sharing your presence but we don't want to listen the truth from 'shadows' and 'masked faces'. You are most welcome even if you are a Hindu, Muslim, a Zionist or a Jew ---- but be what you are. You 'll find us tough nuts to crack.

If you chose to to justify that Pakistan N bomb is only for India then I say, we as Pakistani are chicken. But if you say and agree that we have this N-Bomb to knock of
Iserial and zion agenda. Then I do salute you.

Again you have said "we as Pakistani are chicken". Its like killing two birds with one stone. Calling Pakistanis 'chickens' even after knowing their 'internationally acclaimed potential' and deviating attention towards Israel so that less garbage is thrown towards your beloved India. Now you tell me what is Israeli and Zionist agenda and how should we stop India from pursuing that agenda in South Asia. You seem to be well-informed.

My concern to ask these question is libation of our Holy City. I am not interested in Kashmir or Delhi. Empire come and go as as frequent as one witness 2K Bus going
around Goil Mar.

If a Taliban comes up with the same agenda, you will immediately start bashing his faith and his 'Wahabi masters' in Saudi Arabia. But when it comes to you its alright. We are interested in Kashmir because Kashmir is our legitimate part occupied by India. As Muslims we are also interested that our holy city is freed but your suggestion to nuke Israel is more in tune with the approach of a fanatic. And may I tell you that you are trying to spread confusion about yourself by being more catholic than the pope himself. I am afraid this will not work.

My country of origin, Its Pakistan and Born Karachi... It would be a selection of flags that i clicked. But I am trying to hide my name and Id based on fact if I been premited to speak openly .. some of you will desire more than hate for me. As for Chicken Neck incident, you mean to say I am wrong or deny its total existence?... if you like ..... if Admin gives me the green light I can open a huge database... of what our beloved Army has been upto..... Nothing is Green behind those uniforms that we cough so proudly about.

Boss you are forgeting my post regarding ISLAMKOT Tharparkar District in Sindh, Pakistan. forget chicken neck go and read about what our Army did in 1970 at Islamkot.

But one needs to have a appetite to digest Truth and Democracy.

So its all about forgetting India (and her nefarious intrigues), bashing Pak Army and its irresponsible activities but very responsibly suggesting to nuke Israel.

(clap)(clap)(clap)

I am overwhelmed by your pearls of wisdom and pack of lies. One needs to be a professional to concoct such a cock and bull story.

We are good at criticizing Pak army but why should we give Indians carte blanche to say or do at their whim? Nor do we need your invaluable advice in this regard.

Pakistan and India are two enemy countries, they have history of meddling in each other's affairs by all known means --- why are you pleading the case of Indians?

As for Pin pointing ...... who is who and what should be done, why not walk past your window see me flying across talking Candie picture of you.

Would you like my IP address... simply ask for it.

Why run like a croupy clouded kid .. who has spilled his Icecream on the floor. GROW UP and feel your independence.

Why should we ask for your identity when you have nothing to hide. Your views about Pakistan are telling your story. While you can make your own story but that has to fill the loop-holes of your character.

In one of your threads you shared a story of India and Pakistan. I want all readers to go through it so that they may get the idea of things entertaining to you.

Here is the link ;
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nt-and-future.&p=301503&viewfull=1#post301503

hans

Banned
Boss, make your life simple.... Don't confuse your self or act like superman...

I am asking a set of questions ... you better focus and reply to it or chose to log off for the next 1000 years.
It look like .. some one is very upset me asking question regarding sovereignty of Israel with reference to Pakistan N-Bomb.
Am I not correct?

AS for Pakistan Army ....you your self are putting words .... What I am refering to is there are no heros...
Pak Army is good at suppressing Local Pakistani citizen and its Democratic institute.

In short I replied to all your over zealous list of objection... Come on yar .....
Have a stomach for truth.

Do you want document proof of Islamkot? Yes or NO ... let me know.
After you go through those document .... don't cry and label be as a Indian agent.

I am 120% in favour of Democracy and people representation. Army of any country what ever...
they are simple security guard hired to protect my front and back door. Nothing more... nothing less

They are a constant drain on public resources.

I dont need to do daily pooja of my Country General or Martial Law administrator. Get my point.

Oh ! Oh!.... here we go ... dam it ... see he used the word Pooja .. AAAHHHHH !!!!
SitaRam Gitaram....jai jai hunuman gosai kirpa karo maharaj....

Man I am dead meat now. LOL!!!!!!

Its not about being haunted by some picture, its about hunting a mole --- a mole within. In my thread about Zia-ul-Haq, after asking that question, I deliberately avoided to grab you on this issue. I don't know why? But this time I sincerely thought that you need to be exposed.

Why should we 'plunder' your picture when your posts are testimony to your erratic and mysterious behavior. Infact I was astounded to find Israeli flag on a person's avatar who was claiming to be a Pakistani. That's why I had to capture that image. We are sharing your presence but we don't want to listen the truth from 'shadows' and 'masked faces'. You are most welcome even if you are a Hindu, Muslim, a Zionist or a Jew ---- but be what you are. You 'll find us tough nuts to crack.

Again you have said "we as Pakistani are chicken". Its like killing two birds with one stone. Calling Pakistanis 'chickens' even after knowing their 'internationally acclaimed potential' and deviating attention towards Israel so that less garbage is thrown towards your beloved India. Now you tell me what is Israeli and Zionist agenda and how should we stop India from pursuing that agenda in South Asia. You seem to be well-informed.

If a Taliban comes up with the same agenda, you will immediately start bashing his faith and his 'Wahabi masters' in Saudi Arabia. But when it comes to you its alright. We are interested in Kashmir because Kashmir is our legitimate part occupied by India. As Muslims we are also interested that our holy city is freed but your suggestion to nuke Israel is more in tune with the approach of a fanatic. And may I tell you that you are trying to spread confusion about yourself by being more catholic than the pope himself. I am afraid this will not work.

So its all about forgetting India (and her nefarious intrigues), bashing Pak Army and its irresponsible activities but very responsibly suggesting to nuke Israel.

(clap)(clap)(clap)

I am overwhelmed by your pearls of wisdom and pack of lies. One needs to be a professional to concoct such a cock and bull story.

We are good at criticizing Pak army but why should we give Indians carte blanche to say or do at their whim? Nor do we need your invaluable advice in this regard.

Pakistan and India are two enemy countries, they have history of meddling in each other's affairs by all known means --- why are you pleading the case of Indians?

Why should we ask for your identity when you have nothing to hide. Your views about Pakistan are telling your story. While you can make your own story but that has to fill the loop-holes of your character.

In one of your threads you shared a story of India and Pakistan. I want all readers to go through it so that they may get the idea of things entertaining to you.

Here is the link ;
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nt-and-future.&p=301503&viewfull=1#post301503

Last edited: