Pakistani Map without Kashmir on Geo website.

article-111149-42-killed-in-Parachinar-twin-blasts
http://www.geo.tv/article-111149-42-killed-in-Parachinar-twin-blasts

42 killed in Parachinar twin blasts

Posted: July 26, 2013 - 1828 PKT | Comment

pakistan-parachinar_7-26-2013_111149_l.jpg

Still you need more proof to declare Geo as an Indian channel working in Pakistan. They are traitor.

ImRaaN

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In sha Allah soon kashmir will be on the pakistan map.
And Hope
There will not be no Geo in pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think people should send emails to their editorial board. Not sure how much that is going to affect them but at least there should be some protest about it.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is not good. They are seldomly creating an environment where people will start to forget slowly the older map(with kashmir Intact).

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bahai shukar hey Geo walay baaki ka map tu dikha rahe hein .. Wernna aman ki asha mein tu hindastaan ka naqsha kheinch k jehlum tuk le aaee thee yee..

Last edited:

sngilani

Kashmir is like juglar vein for Pakistan. India cleverly is blocking from Kashmir the water of Pakistan.

[video]http://www.dailymotion.com/gb/relevance/search/wars+on+water+india/1#video=xwe5zl[/video]

Last edited:

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the proper answer of the Geo TV under whom supervision and pay role they are working for. :::Qur'an on SAFMA & Anti-Pakistan Media War - Operation Green Fog ..

K . Z

MPA (400+ posts)

میرے خیال میں جس طرح رمضان کے لئے ایک الگ سیکشن بنایا گیا ہے اسی طرح کشمیر کے لئے بھی الگ سے سیکشن بنایا جائے تاکہ پاکستان میں کام کرنے والے غیر ملکی میڈیا کا کچھ نا کچھ مقابلہ سوشل میڈیا کے ذریعے کیا جا سکے

Mods and Admins, please consider my suggestion.

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think people should send emails to their editorial board. Not sure how much that is going to affect them but at least there should be some protest about it.

And may I add that we all should report/protest to PEMRA for such kind of anti-Pakistan reporting by Geo Network. PEMRA can enforce penalties and even suspend/revoke their licenses!

Sachbolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
All this organization should be taken to the courts with all their misdeeds and punished to the fullest.

wasiqjaved

I'm not bothered by GEO at all. I've blocked access to GEO network from my network totally.

First of all, GEO (or any of its sister channels) are not selected on my TVs at all.

Secondly, I've blocked the following links in my router:

geo.tv - 108.162.199.181
geosuper.tv - 141.101.116.60
jang.com.pk - 194.28.157.31
thenews.com.pk - 194.28.157.32
aag.tv - 76.12.97.14
akhbar-e-jehan.com - 209.164.60.105
magtheweekly.com - 204.12.104.207

plus.google.com/+thenews
twitter.com/thenews_intl
youtube.com/geo
facebook.com/TheNewsInternational
facebook.com/geosuper
facebook.com/GeoEnglishdotTV
facebook.com/geokahani
To block, you can either use OpenDNS services OR you can use any router's ACCESS RESTRICTIONS tab and block these links.

(Personally, I use DDWRT equipped routers where I can easily route any rogue websites to 0.0.0.0)

My family is much safe now!

Last edited: