Pakistani News anchor makes a big blunder - English mein London ko Lon bolte hein?

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not neccesarliy her fault. It can be a mistake in the writting on the screen in front of her from which she is reading the news.

Shahid Abassi

Tanks God it was about Dr. Imran Farooq. Had it been L of mr. prime minister or IK, Muqadas would have been the first to comment in bloody red.

Let's see if I get a like from muqades for this comment lol.

Last edited:

Anonymous Paki

Tanks God it was about Dr. Imran Farooq. Had it been L of mr. prime minister or IK, Muqadas would have been the first to comment in bloody red.

Let's see if I get a like from muqades for this comment lol.

They are from pmln social media team. They get assigned to work on certain threads. Not all of them

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't know why but it just appeared to be faked. The girl got this light smile on her face as her tongue slipped (if it really did).....

It just the D sound that would make a difference when saying 'London', it is still two syllables! Not sure why she said what she said.

Shahid Abassi

It can be a stupid writer who had written Lon Don seperately in urdu, for her to read.

Don't know why but it just appeared to be faked. The girl got this light smile on her face as her tongue slipped (if it really did).....

It just the D sound that would make a difference when saying 'London', it is still two syllables! Not sure why she said what she said.

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)
Exactly that's my point. Why we have to involve religion. I think when West realizes that they should separate Church & State, then they start developing not industrially but on the human side as well. Muslims progressed in Spain & Iraq when they think out of the shell of religion.
If it hurts your feeling, I took my words back & apologies about my comments

Religion ISLAM is not a shell that keeps you away from progressing. Its a way of life which should be considered in EVERYTHING (Lemme say it again E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.), ALLAH gave the way to follow and deal with every kind of situation good / bad in the form of Religion, so if guidance is available (best of the best) in n EVERYTHING (Lemme say it again E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.), IT SHOULD BE CONSULTED

ISLAM doesn't restricts you, it frees you from all kinds of slavery

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Vulgar Words Used By News Anchor On Live TV.

Its a mistake not deliberate. Kindly Be a Gentleman and don't promote such things.

Saad Saadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Vulgar Words Used By News Anchor On Live TV.

Ho jata hai Hamari Madam thin bohat strict thin ...aik din sms me muje kuch pocha..to main ny unhin kha Plz give me one sex...likhna tha sec....

crankthskunk

@Waseem,

Come on bro, now such videos would be allowed on the forum. If she made a mistake, doesn't mean it is fair game for everyone. First whoever leaked this video should be ashamed.