Pakistani Students Make Centralize Vehicular Fueling System (CVFS)

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
17804862.jpg

(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistani students and People have done many wonderful projects. It is a blessing in disguise that politician are idiots other wise Pakistan is one of only few countries in the world which has converted its transportation on CNG. It is Green fuel, comparatively cheap and domestically resourced. These Uloo ke Phtte siasatdan will go to Jhannam sooner than later but system will help the country. I hope this load-shading results in some kind of solar or some thing that makes our houses energy independent. This will be the way to survive in the future.
Keep it up Pakistan youth.

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
I do not know where the writer of this report lives. Better he keeps himself to the role of "Lagaei - Bhujaei " and create and aggravate problems and mis-understandings between the nation.
The instrument and system he is talking about is available around the world on commercial basis at nominal prices and used very commonly by big companies, particularly for transport operating on long hauls. I myself employed in a gulf-based company having only 50 vehicles, and use this system for the last 10 or so years.