Pakistan's 5th generation fighter jet confirmed

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
We keep wasting our money in these Jets and our children are growing un-educated without schools

So what should we do , throw guns and buy books ?
Secondly it is not that we should not spend on defence we should also spend on education more than others...Defence spendings look like a waste to you but why can you not improve your tax system, why not to curb corruption and leakages in the system.

No one cuts his muscular arms to hold a book in other arm....but with muscular arms and strength they get the power to earn and spend on his living expenses.

imran_

MPA (400+ posts)
Better to spend on education instead being proud of borrowed and purchased technology .... btw we have nuclear bombs why are we so much obsessed with our defense .... My common sense tells me that education then health must be our priorities , spend money on people create Jobs for people.

So what should we do , throw guns and buy books ?
Secondly it is not that we should not spend on defence we should also spend on education more than others...Defence spendings look like a waste to you but why can you not improve your tax system, why not to curb corruption and leakages in the system.

No one cuts his muscular arms to hold a book in other arm....but with muscular arms and strength they get the power to earn and spend on his living expenses.

Here is another newbie passing off "rumours" he hears and presents it on this site as "confirmed" news

First off your reported for using rude language,second of all this news comes from 3 different sources that have had a track record of being accurate
these were the first ones to report the development of
SD-10A BVR's
JF-17 PT-04's (and the changes)
the new engine issue (WS-13 of JF-17)
the FC-20 issue (j-10B)
Changes in the J-10A (DSI,new weapons,new avionics,new EW suite)
plus the sources are
-an Ex-PAF pilot
-A PAF engineer working in Nanjing
-A CAC (chinese company that manufactured JF-17 and J-10) worker
so its really stupidity to ignore that

Here is another newbie passing off "rumours" he hears and presents it on this site as "confirmed" news

So just cuz ur post number is higher u think ur better than every newbie coming here??
"Rumors" just like there were rumors for FC-20,JF-17 Block II etc
which by the way were reported by the same sources...
but its no point in arguing with some one that has a superiority complex of the worst kind

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Better to spend on education instead being proud of borrowed and purchased technology .... btw we have nuclear bombs why are we so much obsessed with our defense .... My common sense tells me that education then health must be our priorities , spend money on people create Jobs for people.
And put them before the mercenaries of NATO... ... ...

Wadaich

First off your reported for using rude language,second of all this news comes from 3 different sources that have had a track record of being accurate
these were the first ones to report the development of
SD-10A BVR's
JF-17 PT-04's (and the changes)
the new engine issue (WS-13 of JF-17)
the FC-20 issue (j-10B)
Changes in the J-10A (DSI,new weapons,new avionics,new EW suite)
plus the sources are
-an Ex-PAF pilot
-A PAF engineer working in Nanjing
-A CAC (chinese company that manufactured JF-17 and J-10) worker
so its really stupidity to ignore that
Don't argue withe stupid, he will drag U to his level and beat U with experience.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
So stop building our own technology and spend that on education and health while politicians keep spending just as much on themselves ... in other words what you are saying is .. abondon defence not the lavish life style of Politicians ? You on zardari's team or sharif's ?

Its the picture bro,in youtube thumbnails are not up to the uploader they are up to the youtube,they go and put 3 thumbnails from which they have to select,you should see the content of the video first
u know , dont judge a book by its cover

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
So stop building our own technology and spend that on education and health while politicians keep spending just as much on themselves ... in other words what you are saying is .. abondon defence not the lavish life style of Politicians ? You on zardari's team or sharif's ?

not only lavish life style of zardari and nawaz , but also of army gernals and officers, DHAS , business empires, all that no where in the whole world army runs banks, property markets, bakeries, fertilizer factories, restaurants etc

all this corruption of generals plus corruption of politicians with both will stop,

then we will have more money to spend properly both on education as well on development of technology for the betterment of paksitan including defense.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
not only lavish life style of zardari and nawaz , but also of army gernals and officers, DHAS , business empires, all that no where in the whole world army runs banks, property markets, bakeries, fertilizer factories, restaurants etc

all this corruption of generals plus corruption of politicians with both will stop,

then we will have more money to spend properly both on education as well on development of technology for the betterment of paksitan including defense.
Now you took your argument elsewhere . You started off by saying spending on defense isn't justified. Anyways .... if I become the president I will comission you in the armed forces and give you minimum wage .... let's see how you feel for spending more than half your life on the battle field and live on minimum wage . You tryina make armed forces like police ... who for not making enough money and not having any resources has turned into the most incompetent department in Pakistan ? A Pakistani shouldn't have any problem with having it's armed personal resourceful for his private life or for his family ... within reasons of course. I am not supporting the corruption but I would never take away a decent life style promised to them after 30 or 40 years of service .

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
lol lol ...HAS zardari built the nuclear bomb ...did nawaz build the Jf-17 ... IS PPP or PMLn or any other party sacrificing sons and daughters in the defense of pakistan at the various Borders ...Who are doing all this ??...Dont you think these people deserve to be paid the best ??...It is a known fact that our armed forces are not nearly as corrupt as the rest of the politicians ..Just because of a few bad apples lets not speak the language of our enemies against our army !

Heck even when our soldiers retire they invest their money in Pakistan ..Atleast they buy properties and build empires in defense housing authority which is in Pakistan. But if we take your argument and give more money to the corrupt politicans then we will see more surrey mantions and french villas and you might even see Elite pakistani neighbourhoods in ALL western countries BUT Pakistan ...so my friend this argument will expose nothing but corruption of our filth ridded political system.

Its time to Grow up..Support our Troops ....Men at its Best - Pakistan Army !

Last edited:

Humi

We have nuclear weapons but that doesnt mean we shouldnt invest in other means of defense...You can still be attacked...Israel has nukes, did that make lebanon run away like a little girl in 2006?..As for the nuclear weapons, I think its highly unlikely we would nuke anyone cuz when they explode, they kill innocent children and women as well..I dont think Allah will be very pleased with us if we do that..so, we should invest in other defense measures as well..

princezulfi

Voter (50+ posts)
we need to be strong in education and weapons, who ever is against weapons or technology Pakistan working on is wrong, we need to keep in mind our biggest enemy if they are spending more and more why not us, who ever talks about spending money on food and education only , he can afford India to come and open schools for us as they are doing in Kashmir,