Pasha Party on Talk Shows - Sawal Ghandam Jawab Chana

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
SAMA/NEWSONE as Pasha Party media cells besides lafafa paid anchors to include Hassan Nisar/Shaziab Khanzada (Geo), Kamran Shahid/Haroon Rasheed/Pirzada (Dunya), Imran Khan/Ahmed Qureshi (Express), Bhatti/Kashif Abbassi/Rauf KhusraKharal (ARY), Nazami/Mubahsir Shero (24), Fawad Ch (92), Ibrahim Mughal (Royal). Besides biased Pasha Party branded analyst like Kanavr Dilshad, Shahid Latif, Zafar Halali. Jews /Indian have invested RS 1400 Billion for Pasha Party.

Having said just watching Pasha Party burgers talking on talk shows like Ali Ahmed, Murad, Naz Baloch, Ismail and almost all lest Shafqat Baloch, SMQ and Ch Lota all howling like Hyena. All seems deeply inspired by Pappu Niazi, who also speak lie with loud voice. Seems inspired by Gobbles Propaganda Theory of Hitler, speak so much on media that people should be confused.

Seeing Pasha Party logic on lafafa media/social media, a old essay "Cricket Match" is recapitulated. Where essay came on "Journey by Plane". Candidate took off plane and later wrote all essay on Cricket Match. Same is status of Pasha Party, "SAWAL GHANDAM JAWAB CHANA", can not answer anything with logic rather go fro TANQEED only that to stories from past.

Just an example of Pasha Party participant response on talk shows is......

Question : What is your name?

Pasha Party Burger: NS did not allow to keep names on time

Question: Why Pappu Niazi divorced Jemima?

Pasha Party Burger: NS is responsible

Question: Why Pasha Party Jews /Indian Funds?

Pasha Party Burger: Danyal doing for ministry and also abused NS

Question: Why their is scuffle going at your home?

Pasha Party
Burger: NS is suing Punjab Police at my home

Question: Why British Raj made Pappu Niazi as Potwari in their regime?

Pasha Party Burger: NS did not allow him to work in his factory

Question: Why Pappu Niazi was tried in 303 scandal during ZAB regime?

Answer: It was Muk Muka between PPP and PML N

Question: Why was Pappu Niazi thrown out from cricket in 1976 and why mutiny against Javed Miandad was created?

Pasha Party Burger: NS coup against Pervaiz Musharraf

Just watch today talk shows, other than shouting and playing none stop CD of essay Cricket Match name any single logic by all less three i mentioned above. Shafqat, Ch Lota and SMQ do speak a little logic, what about others.

Pasha Party lafafa social media create fake threads that Naz Baloch, Ismail, Ali, Ijaz Ch spoke so well, challenge watch program, not today but from last 3 years, did any one answered any question from single time. Now even media including lafafa media seem smiling on None Stop play of CD by Pasha Party participant in show.

Look at rating of Pasha Party, it purely went down doing to abusive language and playing of none stop CD. Please try to speak with logic, will be happy if any comment with logic. Compliment in advance to one who comment with logic.

patwari response on tv channels

Maryam nawaz q bhagi : IMran ki galti hai
Nawaz Sharif kasey paida hua : Imran ki galti hai
Nawaz Sharif ke baal q girey: Imran ki galti hai
Nawaz Sharif kon hai: Imran ki galti hai

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
images

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
Geo dekh raha hai kiya? haan phir sahi hai. waise mazay ki baat aaj hi tujhe yaad kiya. i thought barish main beh gaya bhai tu

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please noone say a word to @farooq22. He is the resident Pervez Rashid. Both had a lota drop on their heads as kids, and as a result, we have to suffer through the consequences of their retardation on a daily basis.
in donon ko saat khoon maaf hain. in ka qasoor nahi.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] An other Patwari with imrano fobiyaa :P [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] Bachary i feel sorry for them now :)

AAA101

Senator (1k+ posts)
aur electraaaaaaaa app ka howa... Nandipur kab chalay ga. potwari: darnay Kaye waja say gas leak hogaye

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just two days ago u said that you dont make threads against PTI...... why u took "U Turn" today??? :P

BLAST FROM BACK new Bana Gala campaign ko introduce karva raha hun, logic likha, CD nahi play ki. Pasha Party ki auqat batani huti h to social media sy pictorial evidence be upload karta BLAST FROM BACK.

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think PML N and PPP media representatives are also suffering from the same syndrome. Blaming PTI only to settle personal scores is just like identifying a single thief out of a group and releasing others as they belong to your family. Come on yaar, you are starting a thread, atleast you should begin discussion with a strong argument, write and re-write unless you come to the point that your thread has gathered enough [empirical] material to give hard time to your opponent fellows. Don't mind pls.

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think PML N and PPP media representatives are also suffering from the same syndrome. Blaming PTI only to settle personal scores is just like identifying a single thief out of a group and releasing others as they belong to your family. Come on yaar, you are starting a thread, atleast you should begin discussion with a strong argument, write and re-write unless you come to the point that your thread has gathered enough [empirical] material to give hard time to your opponent fellows. Don't mind pls.

Yeah Pasha PArty or Pappu Niazi ny sakhia, warna phely media or social media jo thora bohet huta tha logic sy baat huti the. Jab sy Pasha Party ny Jews/Indian funding sy lafafa media/social media invent kia, just abuses and tanqeed for tanqeed. Ask any thing from pappu Burger I bet, will not speak or write single thing without tanqeed/anti NS propaganda. Ask Pappu Niazi about KPK will not able to speak single line on KPK, abuses and anti Punjab drive with none stop Cd can do easily.

Pasha Party and Pappu Niazi go with Nawaz Phobia, i challenge media/social media will be calm and full of knowledge.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I will answer you with logic if you tell me what in your opinion 'logic' is?
Hahahaha if you are a patwari, you don't have to answer this. I understand!!!...(bigsmile)
@farooq22

osakaboy

Councller (250+ posts)
@farooq22 or @pakistan_21
khabees insan teri Pasha qabz theek nahi hui abhi tak. ja kar ganj sharif ki desi ghee wali ungal le teri qabz theek ho.

Captain Safdar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BLAST FROM BACK new Bana Gala campaign ko introduce karva raha hun, logic likha, CD nahi play ki. Pasha Party ki auqat batani huti h to social media sy pictorial evidence be upload karta BLAST FROM BACK.

Phir bhi, thread to banai hay na PTI kay khilaaf...... "Blast from Past" is the word not "Blast from Back".... Yaar tum jitna merzi iss Haram khor league ko support ker lo.....Mian saab kay T*****n main abh pani naheen raha.....Raheel Shareef nay sab Khushk ker dia hay....... :P