Peoples Aman Committee (PPP) owns the Bori band Lashen & Torture Cell Culture

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is sick man...wish someone shot those a$$holes in the head ...Life is becoming soo cheap in Pakistan ...killing and torturing each other and then enjoying it ...they don't even think that they are killing a muslim brother or fellow pakistani or even a human...

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Choor machay shor........................Zara apnay buzargoin say poch layna que 1992.....1995 main kis tarah MQM ore PPP eak dosray kay bandoin ko drilll karkay torture kartay thay ??????????? Army naay en kay bandoin ka tabadala karwaya that ...
Mujhy yaad haay sab zara zara.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
That is sick man...wish someone shot those a$$holes in the head ...Life is becoming soo cheap in Pakistan ...killing and torturing each other and then enjoying it ...they don't even think that they are killing a muslim brother or fellow pakistani or even a human...
Jerry , if you will go to Pakistan you will not do that , because you have seen the civilized world.

But how much wild animals are our so called leaders , they lived in London , US, for decades, still they are animals. They have no capacity to learn.

Zardari also lived in US. Altaf is in London since 20 years. But they are savage.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
It has nothing to do with living abroad or not, our nation is turning violent , i remember in 2000 i went to waziristan on a trip with friends and there were people with guns but everybody was so warm and nice to us though we have some punjabi friends who couldn't speak pushto but we were given special treatment by everyone who just knew that we were guest and look now ...even in big cities like karachi lahore etc people are looking for excuses to kill each other,abuse each other and hate each other
Jerry , if you will go to Pakistan you will not do that , because you have seen the civilized world.

But how much wild animals are our so called leaders , they lived in London , US, for decades, still they are animals. They have no capacity to learn.

Zardari also lived in US. Altaf is in London since 20 years. But they are savage.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It has nothing to do with living abroad or not, our nation is turning violent , i remember in 2000 i went to waziristan on a trip with friends and there were people with guns but everybody was so warm and nice to us though we have some punjabi friends who couldn't speak pushto but we were given special treatment by everyone who just knew that we were guest and look now ...even in big cities like karachi lahore etc people are looking for excuses to kill each other,abuse each other and hate each other
Jerry u write on BBC too, if I am not wrong.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
No man , i am not that intellectual that i'd be able to write articles, first i thought you said this sarcastically that's why asked that what exactly you meant ,i 've just complete my MBA and now coming back to Pakistan InshAllah next month
I mean to ask, do u write articals for BBC urdu? Like Wussat Ullah Khan.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No man , i am not that intellectual that i'd be able to write articles, first i thought you said this sarcastically that's why asked that what exactly you meant ,i 've just complete my MBA and now coming back to Pakistan InshAllah next month
Never mind.

May Allah bless you got life and success. Ameen

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why Altaf supported Zardari ?

You dont know, because you are a paid supporter. Your job is done by putting one or two threads daily.

Here is your answer. Check it out.. Why do you suffer daily siasat.pk?? Are you Paid One?

Why MQM Supported Zardari? ( For Pseudo Intellectuals )

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Choor machay shor........................Zara apnay buzargoin say poch layna que 1992.....1995 main kis tarah MQM ore PPP eak dosray kay bandoin ko drilll karkay torture kartay thay ??????????? Army naay en kay bandoin ka tabadala karwaya that ...
Mujhy yaad haay sab zara zara.

Agar tumhain yaad hai toh mjhe kisi ka naam ginwana pasand kroge k MQM ne kis ko drill kia kis ki Borri Bundh Lashen Phenki. Army Operation k doran MQM k supporters/workers ko drill kia giya unhain maar k boori bandh lashon mein phenka giya hai.. Mein Karachi mein Paida hua hun koi mjhe Karachi ki tareekh na batae. Aur phir Establishment ne yeh saray TAGS MQM k sir pe de mara. #BORI BANG LASHES #DRILL #TORTURE CELL etc, WOh kon sa Torture Cell MQM ne bana liya tha jo ab tk Army daryaaft nai kr paai hahahaha

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM(Altaf)Have 35000 Target Killers/Crimnals In Karachi ! Wikileaks

[video]http://youtu.be/dF27pclPMa4[/video]

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM Arrested Target Killer Shah Nawaz (Nick Name ShahRukh)

[video]http://youtu.be/Ut6l6mmleL0[/video]
Performance of MQM Mafia in Karachi-Target Killers (Must Watch)

[video]http://youtu.be/4BdgNCykNFo[/video]

Last edited: