Permit Kuwaiti Women To Buy Good-Looking Men

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Islamic Thinker Describes Proposal As Strange And Odd

KUWAIT CITY, June 25: A few weeks after creating waves with the suggestion that Kuwaiti men be allowed to keep concubines to satisfy their urges, former national assembly candidate and activist Salwa Al-Mutairi has called for issuing a law that would allow Kuwaiti women to buy good looking men from Muslim countries. The men, however, should have slave qualities and should be ready for marriage.

According to Al-Mutairi, the proposal would solve the problem of spinsters in Kuwait and would help face the phenomenon of increasing divorce rates in the country.

Talking about the qualities of a slave man, Al-Mutairi said the purchased man should be polite, modest and good looking. He should obey the orders of his wife and treat her well, so that she spends her life with him in a beautiful way, away from clashes, fights and disputes.

Salwa added that such husbands should be recruited through offices in Islamic countries, not just from Russia, and said wanted husbands for women advertisements should mention that the candidate should either be a Muslim or should be willing to embrace Islam.

A Kuwaiti woman can select her husband by looking at the photos of the applicants, she said, adding the proposal will also help eugenics in Kuwait. Al-Mutairi said she would do the job if she was given legal authorization and would visit European and Asian countries which have large Muslim populations and hire men who have the qualities needed to satisfy Kuwaiti women.

Salwa also claimed that a former minister who spent 14 years in his position proposed to her and that he loves her very much but she refused to marry him because he is 30 years older than her. She said she is ready to get married to a young good looking European, even if he is poor.

Meanwhile, Islamic thinker Mohammad Al-Ansari described the proposal on purchasing slaves as strange, odd and not in tune with the current times.

By: Mohammad Al-Ahmad - Special to the Arab Times
http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsD...6/Default.aspx

Geek

This woman definitely needs a psychiatrist. don't know from where she is getting these ideas.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
hmmm its interesting. I thought Islam only allowed men to buy and keep slaves. I haven't heard about women buying husband before. Is it allowed in Islam?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Islamic Thinker Describes Proposal As Strange And Odd

KUWAIT CITY, June 25: A few weeks after creating waves with the suggestion that Kuwaiti men be allowed to keep concubines to satisfy their urges, former national assembly candidate and activist Salwa Al-Mutairi has called for issuing a law that would allow Kuwaiti women to buy good looking men from Muslim countries. The men, however, should have slave qualities and should be ready for marriage.

According to Al-Mutairi, the proposal would solve the problem of spinsters in Kuwait and would help face the phenomenon of increasing divorce rates in the country.

shut up you guys geeez

Geek bhai, can you quickly give me link where I can add my name as a possible candidate. (bigsmile) I love Kuwaiti women, all oily but good

Now how much Mehar do you think I should charge a Kuwaiti woman? :)

GraanG2

hmmm its interesting. I thought Islam only allowed men to buy and keep slaves. I haven't heard about women buying husband before. Is it allowed in Islam?

What do u know about Islam? Do u know at the time when there were slaves ,Women could also buy slaves,who were men...You have heard only the part which ur ears wanted to hear and ur pandits wanted to tell u....Read the history of Islam and then talk about it...Thanks

And by the way Muslims don't buy wives...They marry them...Unlike non muslims who live together for a year and if they enjoy it ,they marry ,otherwise let them go on the streets...And I think u should read about the history of Hindus killing millions of unborn girls, (Abortion) and still do....So Nobody respects women more than Muslims...Now I hope u dont judge Islam by Taliban,CNN or BBC.

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member
shut up you guys geeez

Geek bhai, can you quickly give me link where I can add my name as a possible candidate. (bigsmile) I love Kuwaiti women, all oily but good

Now how much Mehar do you think I should charge a Kuwaiti woman? :)

Gazoo uncle just got her pm and she offered her rishta for you. ager razi hain tou aap ka paigam pooncha doun. :P lakin aik baar tasveer dhaik lain yeah na houn badth mai aap bhag jayen.

d8a8d984d8a8.jpg

canadian

" Hire men who have qualities needed to satisfy Kuwaiti Women "

Hm............ This needs to be clarified a little more.These qualities should have been mentioned in " Job Decription ".Another thing which is confusing is
that why Muslim men from Western Countries are being sought ? Muslim's live in fifty odd countries around the world,why others are being dicrriminated.
Another clarification is... " Men should obey orders of their wives " ?? This relationship would that be of a husband and wife or master and slave ?? :banghead:

canadian

Gazoo uncle just got her pm and she offered her rishta for you. ager razi hain tou aap ka paigam pooncha doun. :P lakin aik baar tasveer dhaik lain yeah na houn badth mai aap bhag jayen.

d8a8d984d8a8.jpg

Waseem Bhai,
Yeh Kaam Kaab Sey Shuru Kia Hai.....:Eyecrazy:

Waseem

Staff member
Waseem Bhai,
Yeh Kaam Kaab Sey Shuru Kia Hai.....:Eyecrazy:

koe kaam sham nahi shru keya yeah aunty bachpan se gazoo uncle ke personality se mutasir hay, aur oper se gazoo uncle ne apnay aap ko paish ker deya.
Aunty ne baghair koe lamha waste keye mujhay request ke. bus naik kaam samajh ker mai ne gazoo uncle tuk yeah baat poocha de.
Qasam se sawaye sawab ke aur koe maqsad nahi. :P

canadian

koe kaam sham nahi shru keya yeah aunty bachpan se gazoo uncle ke personality se mutasir hay, aur oper se gazoo uncle ne apnay aap ko paish ker deya.
Aunty ne baghair koe lamha waste keye mujhay request ke. bus naik kaam samajh ker mai ne gazoo uncle tuk yeah baat poocha de.
Qasam se sawaye sawab ke aur koe maqsad nahi. :P

Sawab Kaa Ajar Tou Allah Taala Hey Aaap Ko Dey Gaa.
Waisey Mera Sawal Yeh Hai Koi Bhi Aunty Aaap Ko request Karey Tou Ussey
Nek Kaam Samajh Ker Aaap Karwa Detey Hain.....lol :please:

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
These Kuwaitis are going back to zamana - e - Jahilia (age of ignorance).

They are deceptively using the word husband.

In reality the are buying Slaves!

Note: In Islam only men can have sex with their slaves. Furthermore, if a person decides to have intercourse with a female slave then he must provide her with the rights equal to those of a wife.