hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
haha ah aah aah aha

commando commando is preparing for final assult on pakistan in next election
i think he should be hnaged rather then let him sit and speak bullshit
what u guys recon?

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this bastard cum traitor is responsible for pakistan's problems and looking to army for come back,let him come back ,people are waiting to hang him in public.just to save his presidency,he wreck the country.I hope god will punish him the worst,he was like a ferro(farown) and forgot his end.i even did't see his bloody face,i hate him so much,a selfish,corrupt,cheater,liar ,traitor and enemy of the country who sold country's secrets to foreign,and nemy conutries.his real place is hell,let him go and stay there.we cannot forget the way he treated the pakistani citizens.

asad160

hnuter555 said:
haha ah aah aah aha

commando commando is preparing for final assult on pakistan in next election
i think he should be hnaged rather then let him sit and speak bullshit
what u guys recon?

I think his trial will not be a big deal and no one should assume before trial that it is being done so that he can be hanged! When such trials happen, a lot of stuff comes out that ppl don't know and that may change perceptions or they may not...but certainly we should just say HE SHOULD BE HANGED! because if you wanna say such a thing about anyone, you should first have evidence presented before court which the court accepts and then sentences....if it were a world where anyone could be hanged just like that, Zardari should be the leader of the pack!

A

abbasiali

[pk flag] [pk flag]

Contribution, big joke,

It never happened in 52 years that any father has come out to sell his children in open market, but in Musharaf 8 years it happened.

I wish I see him in his own lecture and then he will get to know how to difficult could be talking bull shit in front of Pakistani

Musharaf knows what would happen to him, the moment he will enter in Pakistan. Contribution, so just wait and see, when his big bosses will assign him a new job. but near future no chance, in his own words, Musharaf is gone, He is history.

LOL
[pk flag] [pk flag]

irfan123

abbasiali said:
[pk flag] [pk flag]

Contribution, big joke,

It never happened in 52 years that any father has come out to sell his children in open market, but in Musharaf 8 years it happened.

I wish I see him in his own lecture and then he will get to know how to difficult could be talking bull shit in front of Pakistani

Musharaf knows what would happen to him, the moment he will enter in Pakistan. Contribution, so just wait and see, when his big bosses will assign him a new job. but near future no chance, in his own words, Musharaf is gone, He is history.

LOL
[pk flag] [pk flag]

Abbass u will never stop crying man.........people like u who r a follower of one man show Imran Khan .........will alwayz stay confuse...cuz ur leader is confused...........u guyz don have courage to deffrenciate between good and bad u just follow what ur so called leader imran said.......but ....wait time will tell who is resposibale for what..................But truth can never be change wether u accpet it or not..............turth doent need ur or ur so called leader permission......Musharraf is the best................he did lot of contribution to keep pakistan on the map.....we need to be thankfull to God that SIR Musharaf was the leader of Pakistan....in 2001.......but its worthless telling u any thing.......like alwayz u will not going to think......u will just start crying like ur confuse leader IK.....

dont wish to see Sir Musharraf in his lecutre........spend some monye and go ask him. whatever u need to ask...........lot of pakistanis come to listen his lecture ....

u own this page but u dont have manners of talking .......the reason u r behaving like a kid and using bad words cuz u dont have a courage to listen the truth......what Sir Musharraf speaks in this video is a truth..and turth is bitter and spcially if ur a follower of nawaz sharif zaradri or Imran ....in case of Sir Musharraf u guyz can not afford the truth...............and that is a reality.....

Pakistan was almonst Bankcrupt in 1999.......and when Sir Musharraf left Pakistan had sixteen billion of reserve and that is a reality ........what u r claimng that never happen in 52 years happeining in Musharrafs era is shows ur sensless haterd to Sir Musharraf .......Now if u counter that by saying that he got money by selling pakistan and other stuff which ur friends normaly say when they dont have argument to make....so pls think atleast one time before saying that...........and for selling childrens is really bad Allah kiski per awasa waqt na layee....but those thing started in 2007 after Iftekar chudery and his team came on street and destroy pakistan and its image......it happend when Justice RAmdey relesed more then thousand of prisoners who were captured from Lal Masjid witouth listinig to gov point of view..just to become a hero this ifttekar chudery team put pakistan in deep trouble....and that is a reality........if u have a memory and little bit of sense think about it......

AK-Loaded

Citizen
Musharraf is one hell of a leader. There is no survival without a strong economy and he built the economy of pakistan and first time in the history a country pushed IMF out of the country. Whatever things we are standing on today were given to us to musharraf.
Lal masjids next operation is looking evident now as the ghazi force is behind a lot of bombings in islamabad. This proves how good the action was and the culprits were set free by this pathetic judiciary of pakistan.
Who cares about a man made book, that is constitution of pakistan, it can be amended as many times as desired.
When the present CJP iftikhar ch's son is working in police as DIG without going through CSSwhat else nepotism are we talking about. Nawaz's case of highjacking was finished in a months time.....that is the fastest case ever to go through supreme court of pakistan ever. though his other cases are still pending since 1994 in supreme court.
We want a stronger pakistan, regardless of how it is done and factually democracy is not our piece of cake and we should find a middle ground.

small4780

Banned
The country needs a leader like Mushi bhai and not the criminals that are currently here.

Soon Mushi bhai commondo will come and kick the asses of these criminals

JEEAY MUSHI BHAI

ayaan1

MPA (400+ posts)
I think he is better than these Chores who are rulling Pakistan at the moment.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

the only solution to pakistan's numerous problems is Musharraf!
he is no doubt the best thing that happened to pakistan!
i hope he comes back and helps pakistan survive..pakistan without him has become a shithole of mullahs and terrorists!!
GEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUSHARRAF!!
V LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! [musharaf]

pakfirst

No doubt that he is the only solution to pakistan. Inshallah Musharraf will rule again, he really has the vision. Musharraf is much much much better than the existing politicians who are liars and corrupt. One party is ruling and other party is in line and have a policy to wait and see.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
A lot of Pakistani listen his lectures..... han bewaqoofon ki koi kai nahi yahan..... jo log ek pagal joker ke telefonic khitab ke lie aa sakte haen wo es ghaddar aur dukhtar farosh ko bhi sonte haen....

wese mera khayal tha ke mqm ke log parhe likhe aur samahdar haen par haqiqat ye hae ke parhe likhe to waqai haen magar aqal pata nahi kahan ghaas charne gai hae.... mqm ke log bare satahi zehan ke hote haen.... bilkul bachon jesi harkaten karte haen..... os ka saboot ye hae "jEEEEEEEEEY
mUSHARRAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" lol :lol: ab bajae thos dalail se bat karne ke agar koi jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey musharrafffffffffffffffffffffffff keh kar chillaega to os se behas hi fazool hae.....

wese kuch logon ko bhatte, watan faroshi, aur dukhtar faroshi ke pese pata nahi kion raas aate haen..... kher ye pese qabar aur hashar mae kaam nahi aengen.......

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
abbasiali said:
[pk flag] [pk flag]

Contribution, big joke,

LOL
[pk flag] [pk flag]

Abbass u will never stop crying man.........people like u who r a follower of one man show Imran Khan .........will alwayz stay confuse...cuz ur leader is confused...........u guyz don have courage to deffrenciate between good and bad u just follow what ur so called leader imran said.......but ....wait time will tell who is resposibale for what..................But truth can never be change wether u accpet it or not..............turth doent need ur or ur so called leader permission......Musharraf is the best................he did lot of contribution to keep pakistan on the map.....we need to be thankfull to God that SIR Musharaf was the leader of Pakistan....in 2001.......but its worthless telling u any thing.......like alwayz u will not going to think......u will just start crying like ur confuse leader IK.....

dont wish to see Sir Musharraf in his lecutre........spend some monye and go ask him. whatever u need to ask...........lot of pakistanis come to listen his lecture ....

u own this page but u dont have manners of talking .......the reason u r behaving like a kid and using bad words cuz u dont have a courage to listen the truth......what Sir Musharraf speaks in this video is a truth..and turth is bitter and spcially if ur a follower of nawaz sharif zaradri or Imran ....in case of Sir Musharraf u guyz can not afford the truth...............and that is a reality.....

Pakistan was almonst Bankcrupt in 1999.......and when Sir Musharraf left Pakistan had sixteen billion of reserve and that is a reality ........what u r claimng that never happen in 52 years happeining in Musharrafs era is shows ur sensless haterd to Sir Musharraf .......Now if u counter that by saying that he got money by selling pakistan and other stuff which ur friends normaly say when they dont have argument to make....so pls think atleast one time before saying that...........and for selling childrens is really bad Allah kiski per awasa waqt na layee....but those thing started in 2007 after Iftekar chudery and his team came on street and destroy pakistan and its image......it happend when Justice RAmdey relesed more then thousand of prisoners who were captured from Lal Masjid witouth listinig to gov point of view..just to become a hero this ifttekar chudery team put pakistan in deep trouble....and that is a reality........if u have a memory and little bit of sense think about it......
[pk flag] [pk flag]
U r nothing but always try to hide the truth,

If you have kept your eyes open, in which kind of country poor father sell his children open on the road, but it happen in Musharaf era, but your eyes are always closed, in a country where Musharaf type rulers ruled and have claimed billions in hand improved GDP, open your eyes, you are enjoying the luxury life in Canada, don't you know the GDP he had been claiming, means better GDP than Canada, but it collapsed all of a sudden, joke. but you will never open your eyes,

I don't have illegal money to spend on this garbage, but promise the day I will hear Musharaf in Canada, I will challenge you to protect him from my shoes in front of Canadian Media, write it down as my challenge, but I believe you will never have courage to come in front, and protect your coward buddy.

His lectures, give me one Pakistani;s name who has gone to listen his lecture after spending Dollar, yes if some one oblige them with entry pass that would be another story, because free passes are always available, cuz its always paid in advance by someone, American do think will come to listen the garbage of Musharaf, like they don't know how to live in their country, or they don't know how to protect themselves, they will spare their precious time to waste on Musharaf, joke. they are giving him charity in the name of lectures that is fair enough for him.

Let him come to Canada. and then you will see, what a great red carpet he will recieve. [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] LOL

You are a good source of making me laugh, and good to hear from you always, keep trying to protect MR MUSHARAF. another joke SIR MUSHARAF [pk flag]

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
ayaan1 said:
I think he is better than these Chores who are rulling Pakistan at the moment.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAKISTANIS-MQM GOONS=PATRIOTIC PAKISTANISWANT HIM TO BE DEAD. THIS FILTHY xxxxxxx HAS RUINED THE COUNTRY.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
abbasiali
If you have kept your eyes open, in which kind of country poor father sell his children open on the road, but it happen in Musharaf era, but your eyes are always closed, in a country where Musharaf type rulers ruled and have claimed billions in hand improved GDP, open your eyes, you are enjoying the luxury life in Canada, don't you know the GDP he had been claiming, means better GDP than Canada, but it collapsed all of a sudden, joke. but you will never open your eyes,

I don't have illegal money to spend on this garbage, but promise the day I will hear Musharaf in Canada, I will challenge you to protect him from my shoes in front of Canadian Media, write it down as my challenge, but I believe you will never have courage to come in front, and protect your coward buddy.

His lectures, give me one Pakistani;s name who has gone to listen his lecture after spending Dollar, yes if some one oblige them with entry pass that would be another story, because free passes are always available, cuz its always paid in advance by someone, American do think will come to listen the garbage of Musharaf, like they don't know how to live in their country, or they don't know how to protect themselves, they will spare their precious time to waste on Musharaf, joke. they are giving him charity in the name of lectures that is fair enough for him.

Let him come to Canada. and then you will see, what a great red carpet he will recieve. [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] LOL

You are a good source of making me laugh, and good to hear from you always, keep trying to protect MR MUSHARAF. another joke SIR MUSHARAF [pk flag]

your question? in which kind of country poor father sell his children open on the road
Ans:Children in India cheaper than buffaloes: report
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Traffickers are selling children in India for amounts that are often lower than the cost of animals and most of them end up working as laborers or commercial sex workers, activists said on Tuesday.
"Children are purchased like buffaloes," said Bhuvan Ribhu of Bachpan Bachao Andolan (Save the Childhood Movement), quoting a study that is due to be released later this year.

"While buffaloes may cost up to 15,000 rupees ($350), children are sold at prices between 500 and 2,000 rupees ($12 and $45)," he told Reuters.

For instance, two brothers in Bihar were recently given away for 250 rupees ($6) each by their parents and trafficked out of the state in connivance with police, Ribhu said

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNew ... 6520070403

Poverty forces parents in Pakistan to dump their kids
Hasan Mansoor
13 February 2009

Hasan Mansoor
13 February 2009

Karachi, Pakistan: Abdus Sattar Edhi remembers a tearful mother who agonised over whether or not to abandon her three-year-old son to charity after her husband lost his job
On the porch outside the charity's head office in Pakistan's depressed economic capital of Karachi, metal cradles hang from chains beneath a sign that reads: "Do not kill, lay them here."

Parents lay up to 40 children a month in the cradles - a heartbreaking indication of just how tough it has become to feed and clothe families in a country where the economic situation is worsening almost daily.

The global credit crunch has hammered Pakistan's economy - already reeling from years of constant bomb attacks, regional insurgencies, and battles between government troops and Islamist extremists in the northwest.

Food prices have soared and overall inflation is rising while export orders from crisis-hit Western economies have slumped.

Last November, the International Monetary Fund approved a US$7.6 billion ($11.5 billion) bail-out package to stabilise Pakistan's economy and avoid a balance of payments crisis and defaults on foreign loans.

Industries are in crisis: textile merchants report orders from Britain and the US are drying up. Brokerage houses have collapsed along with the Karachi stock market; heavy industries such as automobiles are sacking workers.

White-collar jobs are also disappearing as managers struggle to keep businesses afloat.

http://southasia.oneworld.net/todayshea ... earchterm=
this been done in this democratic era not in musharraf era
now abbasi bhai what will u say living in canada doesnt mean u knew the situtaion on th ground in pakistan
& now abt near ur region

LONDON: Some British parents are selling virgin girls as young as 12 to millionaire paedophiles for sex at up to 50,000 per session, according
to reports.

Vice Squad cops were said to have nabbed three women and a man from Manchester after they tried to sell six girls aged between 14 and 23 at a five-star hotel in West London.

The gang was secretly filmed while making the offer during which they allegedly boasted about peddling even younger, prepubescent girls. This is about as sick as it gets. These are among the youngest girls weve found being offered for sex, the Sun quoted a senior insider as saying.

This gang was extremely greedy it was all about the money. Sex with a virgin aged 12 or under cost anything up to 50,000, the insider added.

A spokesperson for UKs National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) said: Unscrupulous traffickers are controlling and terrorising vulnerable children within Great Britain, forcing some into the sex industry and abusing and exploiting many others

irfan123

@ ABBASS ALI.......

Abbass u r nothing but just a ignorant person who just follow Imran Khan or Media Ankers...its good if u laugh through me but pls some time use ur brain as well...I dont need to protect Sir Musharraf history will protect him and protecting him he doesnt need any ones protection..beside that honestly its pointless explaning u any thing........U never think u just listen Imran khans confused anylesiss and start shouting pls yaar start using ur brain if u have it hope ur mind doesnt work like IK..............................yea On more thing...If Sir Musharraf ever comes to Canada u will see, What a great reception he will going to get Inshallah.......we r praying and waiting for the day when Sir Musharraf will arrived to Toronto..... people like u who r Imrans followers are very small in numbers........may be one or two.......or may be u r only one there .....but u will see when thousands of people go and recevie Sir Musharraf in Canada whenever he comes.........Don worry Abbass Red carpet will be there to...............You shouldnt be worry about Sir Musharraf reception......u should worry about Ur so called leader Imran Khan...is there any one else beside u to go and recevim him......ne-wayz bro ............no hard feelings........start thinking inshallah u will come on the rite direction....... [pk flag] thore dant under karlo....warna chera bhi soch ki tarhaan lagta hai jubh hanstey ho tu..........lol....

Buying and Selling of kids r really bad but it happens in third wolrd countries..even in a countries like American and Uk but its bad..andIt alwayz happend in Pakistan but now u r getting awarnes of it just because thier is lot of media involve in it.......phelay media per nai ata tha itnaa...now lot of channels ....also credit goes to Sir Musharraf who gave independecy to Media thanks to him again........but man u wont understand need a brain to understand it......

Tumhari jota phenkney wali bath ka me kya jawab doon.........its shows ur childish attitude......

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
[pk flag] [pk flag]

Contribution, big joke,

LOL
[pk flag] [pk flag]

yes my friend, it never happened in 52 years before musharraf's tenure that somebody was selling his kids in open market. why dont you look at it from other angle? that it was musharraf because of whom the media got so strong that this kind of stories came out. worse had been happening before Musharraf which was not even brought to light in front of other volk.