Please start a Campaign for removal and resignation of Gen. Kiyyani and Pasha

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brothers

One request to all of you, irrespective of your political affiliations. I understand your anger and frustrations, I am livid too ever since I heard this news of release of Davis.

I think we all can join hands on the internet and start a campaign for the resignations and removal of General Kiyani and Pasha, immediately.

Both of them have the responsibilities to defend and protect the lives of each and every Pakistani national, irrespective of their race, location, linguistic background and province. They have failed to do their jobs and have violated their oath of office by allowing repeated drone attacks on Pakistani soil, which are in breach of international laws and illegal.

Only few days ago the Army issued a statement declaring that those killed in drone attacks are not innocent citizens of Pakistan. I am afraid the independent evidence does not support this statement of Pakistani Army. Fact is over 90% of those who killed are innocent people. Under no International Law any army or force can kill the relatives of the accused. The fact of the matter is even if we suppose that every time a correct target is selected, which is impossible in reality, but still the fact is when a missile is fired it destroys everything in the surrounding area. It kills the relatives of the suspected including women and children and other people who unfortunately were in the area.

If Army is correct in their claims they should issue a list of all of those who are killed in last few years in drone attacks, together with list of their crimes and proofs.

Even if they provide list of names with list of their crimes, still no international Law allows killing people without due process, without giving them chance of representation and chance to prove their innocence. The first principle of Law in the world is you are innocent until proven guilty not the other way round you are guilty until proven innocent. Drone attacks are based on this dark principle of justice, which is strictly forbidden under international law.

General Kiyani and Pasha are involved in the killings of innocent Pakistanis without due process; they have failed in their duties to protect the integrity of Pakistan and its geographical boundaries by allowing drone strikes on regular basis. It is beyond their oath of office and clear breach of their duties. Now they have involved themselves in illegal release of a killer of Pakistani citizens and someone who was also involved in spying and subversive activities against Pakistani State and Nation. This is another clear breach of their responsibilities and duties.

We should start this campaign for their removal and resignations rather then wasting our time to curse them. They understand they are deeply unpopular now with the Pakistani nation thats why Kiyani has come out to denounce the drone attacks today. Why is he saying he has registered the strongest protest? Isnt he the head of the seventh largest army in the world armed with nuclear weapons? Why he is still registering his protest after years of repeated violations instead of shooting down these drones and protects the geographical boundaries of Pakistan and save the lives of its citizens?

Pakistan is dying a slow death, if we keep quite now, there would be no Pakistan to save. We all should be enraged from these events and should forget party politics, the political dogs are out to attack each others and to score points for their respective parties, truth of the matter is they all are equally guilty in this crime against the nation. They are in power at different levels they were well aware of what was happening but kept quite, because they take you as fools, whose anger would subside in few days. If there is no Pakistan who will they rule, and which party would you belong then?

This is not the time to watch soap on Indian TV or Indian movies tomorrow you wouldnt even have these opportunities and may be living as slaves once again.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am not going to be part of this stupid campaign. I would rather start a campaign for removal of corrupt democratic system and Ch Iftikhar

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Are u thinking clearly do you think Pakistan is in any shape to take on America. Once we have a strong economy yes then we can talk about taking on the americans but going against america is total madness do you want to finish of Pakistan in a blaze of glory. You have to be patient and try to beat your enemy in a different way. Like the army is doing slowly and steadily foreign troops will leave afghanistan and we will have peace here. You are following in the trap of enemies of Pakistan with this campaign you have started

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yaaar crank

tu bhi pura crank hai

I dont think Kyani/Pasha has anything to do with the release of the terrorist. Its the coward and chor civilian govt that is to be blamed.

Like I said in another thread, US president Zardari and Sec of Interior Malik key hutey huey bhi koi American convict ho sakta Paksitani mein? NA MUM KIN

crankthskunk

Are u thinking clearly do you think Pakistan is in any shape to take on America. Once we have a strong economy yes then we can talk about taking on the americans but going against america is total madness do you want to finish of Pakistan in a blaze of glory. You have to be patient and try to beat your enemy in a different way. Like the army is doing slowly and steadily foreign troops will leave afghanistan and we will have peace here. You are following in the trap of enemies of Pakistan with this campaign you have started

Brother,

You didnt get my point, I am not asking for a war against America, nothing like this, but instead of registering strong protest, Kiyani should issue strong warning to Americans like he did earlier when a post was attacked. At that time he stopped the supply lines to Afghanistan. It is well within Pakistans right under International Laws. These attacks are illegal, ask any expert in international law. There is no approval for these attacks by the UN; Americans have no mandate in Pakistan, but a tacit approval by our corrupt politicians and military chiefs like Musharaf.

Anyway, the purpose of my post is not war with America; purpose is to start a campaign against corrupt leaders and army men, who are involved in deeds resulting in weakening of Pakistani nation. You do the positive thing or keep using foul and abusive language like used in the other thread and do nothing.

Choice is yours, it is your country you raise your heads like self respecting people or curse like an old hag, everyone and anyone including Americans. Remember Americans only attack those nations which are divided, weak and can not defend themselves. Have you forgotten East Pakistan and humiliations you suffered? If you still have not learned your lessons, then even Allah SWT wouldnt change your condition, it is very clearly decreed in the Holy Quran, rest is up to you.

Saboo

yaaar crank

tu bhi pura crank hai

I dont think Kyani/Pasha has anything to do with the release of the terrorist. Its the coward and chor civilian govt that is to be blamed.

Like I said in another thread, US president Zardari and Sec of Interior Malik key hutey huey bhi koi American convict ho sakta Paksitani mein? NA MUM KIN

You have to put your brain back to work
I think the main culprit is Kiani and every body just followed him.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)

Wonderful, so we build our economy on charity from our slave master and then we will stand against them.
What a wonderful logic, I don't know if I should call it a logic.

gazoomartian

You have to put your brain back to work
I think the main culprit is Kiani and every body just followed him.

I dont think Kyani ha sanything to do with it or Pasha.

Its the US satellite govt in Islamabad who is responsible. jmhooriat jmhooriat. Pakis wanted jmhooriat they got it now sufffer

Saboo

Wonderful, so we build our economy on charity from our slave master and then we will stand against them.
What a wonderful logic, I don't know if I should call it a logic.

100% agreeing with you.
Re King1982, don't take him seriously. He is a mole
Just follow his posts, you will know what I mean.

GeoG

yaaar crank

tu bhi pura crank hai

He is absolutely right
Kiyani may have distanced himself from political arena to restore some pride but his he was part and parcel of Musharraf deals with US. He is bound to honor these meaning a baggage for Pak Army and Pak Interests.

One is always scared of change but we are talking about professional institute responsible for Nuclear Assets, there must be capable officers to take charge.

Raymond has been released with 90% ISI / army involvement. They arranged everything from payment to courts, from changing counsel to making relatives disappear from face of earth.

Don't worry next General will be as capable and Loyal to Pakistan but will have no baggage to honor commitments made on personal level.

crankthskunk

Brother Gazo,

I only stated these two names because in the other thread everyone is using foul language against Kiyani and Pakistani Army, I thought instead of venting anger which is useless, I will do something positive.

I agree others were involved too, PPP and PMLN and definitely lower Judiciary, if not all, but that session Judge was definitely pressurised. Only God knows how far up the chain this pressure was applied.

I am perfectly sane and I have not said anything which is against the International Laws. You live in Canada, do you think Canada will allow killing of its innocent people as collateral damage with the suspects? I know UK wouldnt, people would be up in arms (metaphorically speaking, dont take this also as literal please) against their government. Even lame Karzai has issued empty threat, even though he, his nation and country is under occupation with UN mandate. If he can use this tactics why cant Kiyani use the leverage he had of supply and intelligence and stop these attacks, which kill mostly innocent; every international analyst suggests this with strong evidence.

Dont you agree the character of Kiyani is involved in almost every misdeed in last few years? Politicians are corrupt, no doubt, but Kiyani and Pasha are no saints either.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
haan general kiyani aur shuja pasha dallal hai humarey. kiyani ko ajj yaad aya 3 saal baad k drone attacks galaats horahe hai. akhir kaar saabit ho hi gaya k yeh log gen.musharaf k shahgird ha musharaf ki poltry form mein se nikley hai musharaf ne apna banda lagaya. 2004 MEIN JAB FAUJ WAZIRSTAN GAYI THI AMERICANS K KEHNEY PER TAB KIYANI ISI CHIEF THA AUR TAB SE AJJ TAK HAI YEH 2 NO GENERAL HA. KOI BAHIR NIKALE ISSEY
BILKUL THEEK REPORTING KI THI NDTV NEWS NE JAB MUSHARAF NE APNI DANDI KIYANI KO DI THI K KIYANI GEN MUSHARAF KA APNA PERSONAL BANDA HA

Saboo

The only thing that we trusted, has also betrayed us (cry)

If you ment judiciary, as per Haroon Rashid it was CJ Lahore who was more
worried for Pak/Us relations than providing justice, come what may. He and lower
staff may have compromised but I am not sure about CJ Chaudhary.

crankthskunk

If you have never ever seen a mad dog, please see one now.

Faisal, has gone mad, he is going on with his barking, no surprise that the anchor as usual gone quite.

Some points to highlight from his hateful speech ignoring his verbiage,

1- He said, you have not seen the power of Jiyalas, another threat like one issued in Karachi, resulting in the deaths of many. Precedence is already set for killings of innocent people of Pakistan by its own government.

2- He mentions 12th May, why his government is not doing investigations against the culprits? Why is his party sharing the power with the two parties which are mainly accused each other for the killings on 12th May, namely MQM and PPP?

3- He is scared that now his government is in trouble from the reaction of people thats why he is threatening with violence from Jiyalas.

gazoomartian

He is absolutely right
Kiyani may have distanced himself from political arena to restore some pride but his he was part and parcel of Musharraf deals with US. He is bound to honor these meaning a baggage for Pak Army and Pak Interests.

One is always scared of change but we are talking about professional institute responsible for Nuclear Assets, there must be capable officers to take charge.

Raymond has been released with 90% ISI / army involvement. They arranged everything from payment to courts, from changing counsel to making relatives disappear from face of earth.

Don't worry next General will be as capable and Loyal to Pakistan but will have no baggage to honor commitments made on personal level.

Allah janey yaar, the situation is very confusing because every body in the govt is a liar

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

noone is saying to attack america but u can save ur interest , and people lives. if army cant take stand then then should quit like u people demand politicians resignation whenever they make mistakes. if they cant defen tell us so that we dont spen hundred of billion on them