PML ( N )Media-Tattoozz Vs PTI

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
ali-moeen-nawazish.jpg

PML ( N )Media-Tattoozz Vs PTI

A few readers asked me Why I am silent about PML N 's Media onslaught on PTI .Being a PTI stalwart, is it not my responsibility to counter there baseless propaganda against our chairman and leadership? It is indeed my responsibility and in the coming future uptil elections I intend to Write on this subject off and on.

I remember 97 elections where Pml N brought exactly the same kind filthy stuff in the media and snatched every single chance of PTI win from the election table.It was very sad days for all of us.The Sita white scandal was blown out of proportion ,Jemima khan Jewish descent was targeted ,fake cheque from Mr Gold smith was published in news papers ,showing that IK received millions of pounds.This not only resulted in the historic loss of PTI but also the painful breakup of Chairman's home and family.

This time around the PMLn have the same kind of dreams in there eyes .They want repeat of 1997 election drama.They have collected all kind of photoshoped filth and other fake "evidences" against IK.

I have a few moles inside PMLn top brass .they tell me alot of things some I even communicate to IK.First of all reveal to you a few known and a few concealed Media Tattooz of PMLn.

The known Tattoozz are Attaul haq Qasmi ,His son, the junior, Yasir Pirzada,The unshameful Irfan siddiqui,and Rauf Tahir.
Now the hidden ones.Saleem Safi,Sana Bucha ,Absar Alam,Umar Cheema and Ali Moeen Nawazish. :) I know you might be saying whatttttt ,,,Ali Moeen Nawazish??.Yes ,brothers and sisters the Motoo Ali Moeen is a very close aid of the shareef family.He has speically been groomed by Ahsan Iqbal to counter PTI's youth offensive.His entry into Geo and Jang has directly been made possible by the sifarsh of elder shareef.

Ali Moeen Regularly sits in the core meetings of PMLn .He has direct access to Nawaz Shareef and very much pampered inside PMLn top official circle.In the coming future if you see his constant shelling towards PTI , don't be surprised ,because he has already been assigned the task of "delivering results".

My Advise to PMLn compatriots and youngsters is don't waste your time as Pakistani youth has already made PTI ,the darling of its heart.They are not going any where in "lalach" of laptops and scholarships.

My Warning to PMLn Tattooz is ,you don't really know the hard core social media team of PTI .They are quite different form the enthusiastic teens who throw there anger at you.They are professionals of there fields and well trained.The best ever in social media history".
This time around we are waiting for you ,we know what filth you have collected against our chairman and his family and what you will be trying to manipulate.But believe me ,expect the unexpected from us .We will this time give you the taste of your own medicine .we have in store a few surprises especially for your leaders Shahbaz shareef ,Nawaz shareef and the PAWITR MARYAM NAWAZ :).

Last edited:

aykay47

Banned
rondi shurru? Ali Moeen is not a youth, and dont deserve to be called one unless he joins the youth certification authority , i.e. pti :P

BuTurabi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

پاک فوج کو سلام جِس نے کیپٹن صفدر جیسا "نقب زن شیر" پیدا کیا

a message for PML-N social media team and their headmistress
:)​

Last edited:

Suhaib

MPA (400+ posts)
To Person sitting in "Grenada" :D you are not following the dept. weekly memo. For your edification let me post it here:

===========================================

To: All @$$ Wiping Tissue Papers of Noora League.

Subject: Guidelines to camouflage yourselves as a genuine Noora Leagure Supporter.

Its advised to all permanent, daily wagers as well as newly hired interns of @$$ wiping department that you must adhere to guidelines given below while posting for Noora Leagure:

a) Use only the accounts assigned you by the management to post comments.
b) Never engage PTI supporters on policy issues. Frankly we tried it already & we can't compete them on this.
c) Always ready the daily notices posted dept. whiteboard, who to defend today. You may be bashing a loota that recently joined Noora League.
d) Always attack PTI for not (read: not as much as about Nooras) saying anything about Zardari. It will save our @$$es and will make PTI supports to do the explanation.
e) Don't use same accounts twice in a thread, that will make you suspicious.

For newly purchased interns, we require dedication & commitment while posting for Noora League. Posting more than 100 comments per day will be put in a lucky draw to win a return trip to Jati Umrah. Where you will be entertained with glass of lassi (hand made by Bartay Mian Sb.) & batairs & payee.

PS: Never say anything about Zardari, as we are in parternship with them about next election. Don't want to shoot in the foot by talking about him while exposing ourselves.

ABC Nawaz
@$$ Wiping Dept. Of Propoganda Campaign.

===========================================

Rizkhan75

MPA (400+ posts)
PAWITR MARYAM NAWAZ cannot imagine what she might face and surely it will be true....if you dear the respect of your sharif family males and females, be very much careful in your future media campaign otherwise you will have to hide your faces even from each other.....

aykay47

Banned
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

intehai bay bassi hai rota hai kia :P

jin ka kaam bhonkna hai woh bhonktay rahain gay or qaaflay chaltay rahain gay, suhaib or deegar tattuuz say maazrat kay saath :P do aik jaisee cheezon ka he mawazna keya jaata hai, ab jis nay mawazna shurru keya hai uss nay tou apnay aap ko tattu declare kar deya na, or reh gayee baat hadaf ke, tou woh aaj tak kabhee achieve huay naheen kiun kay bara pressure thaa jee, waziristan ka jalsa tank main kar deya kiun kay bara rpessure thaa, party elections ho naheen sakay kiun kay bara pressure thaa..... jo wipers hain or jis jis jagah ke wiping kartay hain woh apnay paishay say khoob waaqif hain or tafseel say angraizee main bayan bhee kartay hain...... nawazish

BuTurabi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیپٹن صفدر نوجوانوں کے ووٹوں کا سب سے زیادہ مستحق ہے کہ اُس نے بہت سوں کے ارمانوں کو حقیقت کا روپ دیا۔

جو کام کیا تُم نے وہ رستم سے نہ ہوتا

۔
۔
۔
۔
۔
۔
میرا اِشارہ کیپٹین کی "حالیہ بغاوت" کیطرف ہے جو اُس نے صابر شاہ وغیرہ کے خلاف کی ہے ورنہ اُسکا ماضی تو بغاوتوں پر اُکسانے کا ہے۔

Rizkhan75

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

intehai bay bassi hai rota hai kia :P

jin ka kaam bhonkna hai woh bhonktay rahain gay or qaaflay chaltay rahain gay, suhaib or deegar tattuuz say maazrat kay saath :P do aik jaisee cheezon ka he mawazna keya jaata hai, ab jis nay mawazna shurru keya hai uss nay tou apnay aap ko tattu declare kar deya na, or reh gayee baat hadaf ke, tou woh aaj tak kabhee achieve huay naheen kiun kay bara pressure thaa jee, waziristan ka jalsa tank main kar deya kiun kay bara rpessure thaa, party elections ho naheen sakay kiun kay bara pressure thaa..... jo wipers hain or jis jis jagah ke wiping kartay hain woh apnay paishay say khoob waaqif hain or tafseel say angraizee main bayan bhee kartay hain...... nawazish

Another bhongi....

p4politics

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
v well said..... I am Engineer/ Web Developer/ Content writer/ Govt office holder and now :alhamd: I am one of PTI social media team volunteers! These nooras and their so called Social experts are Morons!! They have no competition with our team,,,,, Rocket ki speed Gadhe ko bhaga kar thori na maloom ki ja sakti hai :lol::lol::lol:

aykay47

Banned
I just love your confession and sarcasm on pti team :) you are dead honest bro, waqai, hamari speed aap ko bhaga kar thora he maaloom ke ja sakti hai? kiun [MENTION=10566]Joker[/MENTION]

v well said..... I am Engineer/ Web Developer/ Content writer/ Govt office holder and now :alhamd: I am one of PTI social media team volunteers! These nooras and their so called Social experts are Morons!! They have no competition with our team,,,,, Rocket ki speed Gadhe ko bhaga kar thori na maloom ki ja sakti hai :lol::lol::lol:

aykay47

Banned
I am Engineer/ Web Developer/ Content writer/ Govt office holder and now :alhamd: I am one of PTI social media team volunteers!
----------------------------------------
Just imagine my honesty that I am holding a goverment office and I am volunteering for a political party, and I am an office bearer of the same govt which khan and his supporters dont recognize, this govt is not legitimate, but the money coming from anywhere is legitimate, as long as its money, its all halaal.... and yes, being a govt servant enables me to use and abuse govt resources any way I like and volunteer for any political party..... all others are morons :P

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am Engineer/ Web Developer/ Content writer/ Govt office holder and now :alhamd: I am one of PTI social media team volunteers!
Just imagine my honesty that I am holding a goverment office and I am volunteering for a political party, and I am an office bearer of the same govt which khan and his supporters dont recognize, this govt is not legitimate, but the money coming from anywhere is legitimate, as long as its money, its all halaal.... and yes, being a govt servant enables me to use and abuse govt resources any way I like and volunteer for any political party..... all others are morons :P

Professionally I achieved more than you but I am not going to support Taliban Khan ever. People like you with all IT skills writes in favor of Taliban and their killing of innocent people. Because people like you are supporting Taliban Khan does not mean he is right leader to lead Pakistan. We can debate on this for ever but it is better to wait for election result. Debate time is over now and action time is starting.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML-N would be stupid to try the same tactics they did in 97 against Imran Khan. I hope they have taken some lesson from the recent failed propaganda attempt at Shaukat Khanum Hospital. ALL of it backfired, so much so that it is not even talked about anymore. It is not the same Pakistan any more...

Bourne

MPA (400+ posts)
Wow... great logic,, so if khan doesn't recognize the Govt,, all PTI supporters shall quit their Govt jobs (clap)
Being a Govt servant you can't use Govt resources for any political activity like PMLN and PPP are doing. No PTI supporter should be using Govt resources for the party, but where in the post did he mention that he posts from work place??? Bro, there is an exemption for Govt officials of Punjab IT board though.

Hazrat

Councller (250+ posts)
Jawan ho tou captain Safdar jaisa..............Jo woh ker guzray jis k liye Abid Sher aur Hamza Shabaz sirf planning kartay rahain.

p4politics

you know i was expecting a piece of crap and a flood of filth from PML-N supporters!! I am Govt official but u know how to be an Engineer?? Its a long struggle mate! I am working in Pakistan because i wanna serve this country because i have used resources of it during my 16 years of educations!! I always welcome CRITICISM but u know thing needed being a CRITIC is brain and that's a rare thing in case of Noora supporters!!!

Now coming to your comment.....
1. Where I mentioned that i uses Govt office for my PTI Social media work flow?
2. I deserve for this job and i am getting payed for my work/ skills..... this society has no values then why u are living here ?? so u will go for a suicide ?? will you ?? of course not!! so if you are passionate and wanna work for your country then you have to be part of this creepy system to change it!!
3. Morons are those who didnt even have a single brain cell!! who don't know how to think and how to handle things.... being social is not an art.... its a tough job to handle all critics and to reply them as i am doing in your case even i have to cover today's Mirpur Jalsa!! :)

p4politics

Professionally I achieved more than you

how you can say that ??

but I am not going to support Taliban Khan ever.

We are not forcing you to do so!

People like you with all IT skills writes in favor of Taliban and their killing of innocent people. Because people like you are supporting Taliban Khan does not mean he is right leader to lead Pakistan.

Give me a single link where we wrote in favour of Talibans.... first clear yourself about Talibans, TTP and Jihadi People of Waziristan!!!

We can debate on this for ever but it is better to wait for election result. Debate time is over now and action time is starting.

Debate time never ends the thing ends is LOGIC and FACTS to defend a specific Political Party and their leadership!!

aykay47

Banned
Empty vessels make more noise I heard .........

I believe this universal truth would at once be challenged by pti supporters as for them, only full vessels make noise :P

you know i was expecting a piece of crap and a flood of filth from PML-N supporters!! I am Govt official but u know how to be an Engineer?? Its a long struggle mate! I am working in Pakistan because i wanna serve this country because i have used resources of it during my 16 years of educations!! I always welcome CRITICISM but u know thing needed being a CRITIC is brain and that's a rare thing in case of Noora supporters!!!

Now coming to your comment.....
1. Where I mentioned that i uses Govt office for my PTI Social media work flow?
2. I deserve for this job and i am getting payed for my work/ skills..... this society has no values then why u are living here ?? so u will go for a suicide ?? will you ?? of course not!! so if you are passionate and wanna work for your country then you have to be part of this creepy system to change it!!
3. Morons are those who didnt even have a single brain cell!! who don't know how to think and how to handle things.... being social is not an art.... its a tough job to handle all critics and to reply them as i am doing in your case even i have to cover today's Mirpur Jalsa!! :)