Policy Matters - 21st May 2011 - Haroon Rasheed & Ansar Abbasi - Is Suiside Bombing The Reaction of

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
I beg to differ with Haroon Rasheed sb. Sir, What is happening in Afghanistan and Kashmir is Jihad. Fighting against the foreign invader is Jihad in Islam. Well, if some crooks take advantage of the situation and malign the efforts of our Mujahideen then it is an unfortunate thing to happen. You cannot label whole thing as "Fasad fil Ard" on the basis of wrong doings of the few misguided people.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ansar abbasi is the most faithful puppy of taliban.
proof:
1) he never condemns taliban and TTP
2) he did not condemn the flogging of innocent swat girl. he rather supported the act
3) he supported the fasadi qadri to great extent
summary, he is the most faithful dog of TTP
great job naseem! u are a true patriot(clap)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ansar abbasi is the most faithful of taliban.
Yeas he is not the puppy of Qayanies...
Reasen : He is not from the dog family..like
PoorMusharrafAfterResiging2.jpg

Guess who is with Mush ?

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
simply great speaker of TTP

Ansar Abasi is still in pakistan , although i donot agree with him on all issues. TTP waley us waqat achey log tay jab Mushi un ko kargil ki choti per larta chor ker khod bhag giya ta.JO MUKHEY LEHRATAY TAY WO DUM DABA KER BHAG NIKLEY. A perfect court martial case who was let evade the country.
Our rullers could have set a new direction for the people by hanging BHAGORA PARTY in GAWALMANDI CHOWK.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ansar abbasi is the most faithful puppy of taliban.
proof:
1) he never condemns taliban and TTP
2) he did not condemn the flogging of innocent swat girl. he rather supported the act
3) he supported the fasadi qadri to great extent
summary, he is the most faithful dog of TTP
great job naseem! u are a true patriot(clap)

Once I had seen the picture of Musharaf in which he was holding his dogs. I think you are one of them. who gives the right to america to blame everybody as terrorist. who gives her right to bomb everywhere. who gives right to break the law. but why I am telling you. You are just piece of ***t.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
drones kill TTP and alqaeda.
people who give them shelter are equally responsible and deserve the same fate.
so stfu u piece of s**t inshallah Allah will kill more of your taliban puppies by drones. i love it when i see small pieces of TTP after drones. Drones are the biggest fear of TTP
Once I had seen the picture of Musharaf in which he was holding his dogs. I think you are one of them. who gives the right to america to blame everybody as terrorist. who gives her right to bomb everywhere. who gives right to break the law. but why I am telling you. You are just piece of ***t.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with IK that PM and president have understanding with US on drone attacks. At the same time i also agree with this panel that Pak and US have to come to an agreement which is that drones are used less and precise, no collateral damage.Pak have to go after the safe heavens of those TTP,Alqaeda and others which are very imporatnt too. what IK is doing not gonna work because inside the govt ,they are with US so it really need bunch of think tanks who give their final decision on this issue.