PPP-PML-Q power sharing formula finalized

Waseem

Staff member

The final shape has been given to power-sharing formula between PPP and PML-Q. Four full ministries, six state ministries and three slots of advisors would be given to the PML-Q.
PML-Q KP leader Amir Muqam, Ghaus Bakhsh Mehre and Jam Yousaf will be appointed as federal ministers. Raja Basharat, Mustafa Nawaz Khokhar and Qasim Shah will be appointed as advisors to the prime minister. Qasim Shah would be advisor on Kashmir affairs and Gilgit-Baltistan.
Q League will get one Senate seat from Punjab and one from Islamabad. In Azad Kashmir polls there will be seat to seat adjustment. Sheikh Waqas Akram and Shah Jahan Yousaf will be made advisors. There is a likelihood of MQMs inclusion in the cabinet. The talks on the departments of new ministers have also completed.
PML-Q has presented 4-point agenda on improving economy, controlling energy crisis, and spreading education to fight extremism.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think this coalition will even worsened the current scenario and inflation will going to touch its peak ..........it is just a move taken by the government to strengthen their power in the assembly and also to get more numbers as we all know very well that budget is due in July and they want it to get approved, moreover the elections for the senate is ahead, and PMLQ benefits are that the government are going to take back all the cases against them and they will get some share in power and finally money, its sub mil baant kar khao...... moreover if government will be so strong in the assembly it can get any bill pass easily and it would be easier for them to tak harder decisions may be also taxes as that was opposed in the past by all .... now they have very less opposition for that and have a free hand to take decisions and stay on them as well....... Well it is an alarming state for all Pakistan and its people ... I really scare from these evil thinking politicians and how they are eating the flesh of the poor public like VULTURES !!!!!!!!!! YA ALLA HUM PAR RAHAM FARMA .... AAMEEN ....

Pk001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think PML Q is just playing a game here to make PPP fall down, because PMLQ works on ISI's signals and im sure theyre upto something

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abb tu Allah hi hafiz hamary country ka..... i am not very hopeful now about future of our country also if they will be together in coming elections also.

Only hope is Imran Khan

usmanca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
mush_shujat.jpg