Prince Aga Khan III(49th Imam of Aga Khanis) was the First president of All India Muslim league, Alt

Home / Pakistan / News / Altaf Hussain condemns attacks on Ismaili Jamaat Khanas
Altaf-Hussain.jpg

Altaf Hussain Condemns Attacks On Ismaili Jamaat Khanas

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has strongly condemned the attacks on the Ismaili community in Karachi.At least two people were killed and 42 others injured when unknown persons hurled a couple of hand grenades at two Ismaili community Jamaat Khanas (Prayer Houses) in two different localities of metropolis on Tuesday.In a statement issued from London, the MQM chief condoled to the heirs of victims and prayed for the early recovery of the injured.

Altaf Hussain said the Ismaili community not only struggled for the formation of Pakistan but also played a historical role in laying the foundations of its economic system and pulling it out of the challenges it was facing.
He said those people who have became possessors of religion and country and are targeting Ismailis, perhaps don’t know that the first president of All India Muslim League was also an Ismaili.

The MQM chief said those who are carrying out attacks on peaceful and loyalist Ismailis are not serving the country or nation in any means but they are the culprits of Islam and humanity, adding they won’t yield anything except ignominy and abasement
He stressed that Pakistan’s survival is not in extremism or the oppression of a particular religion or sect but is in religious amalgamation, sectarian accord, and reconciliation.

http://pakistantribune.com.pk/3950/altaf-hussain-condemns-attacks-on-ismaili-jamaat-khanas.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aga_Khan_III

250px-HH_the_AGA_KHAN_1936.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lagta hai Tafoo matric ke history padh raha hai kafee arsay say, kabhee Quaid e Azam ka passport nikalta hai to kabhee Muslim League kay baani kay baray main batata hai....seems like he is totally lost.

By the way is ko andar kab kar rahay hain London walay ?

amber123

......................and he belonged to mqm..............................stupidity at height....................this his-tory--ian is rewriting the history............................

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only this clown knew about this.

I'm afraid he'll dig out his relationship with Prince Agha Khan, must have received BHATTA from his community too.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
معلوم نہیں الطاف کراچی کیطرح پاکستان کی تاریخ کے پیچھے کیوں پڑا ھوا ھے؟ میرے خیال میں سکول اور کالج کے زمانے میں تو مطالعہ پاکستان کی کتاب کو کھبی ھاتھ بھی نہیں لگایا اور اب جبکہ اس مشکل وقت میں قرآن شریف کی تلاوت کرنی چاھیے اس نے مطالعہ پاکستان کا مطالعہ شروع کیا ھے۔ او طافوں ھمیں مت بتاو ھمیں یہ معلوم ھے۔ تم اسطرح کرو کہ ڈاکٹر ستار یا عشرت عباد کو فون کر کے اپنے رٹے پکّے کیا کرو ھمیں کیوں پکا رھے ھو؟

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lagta hai Tafoo matric ke history padh raha hai kafee arsay say, kabhee Quaid e Azam ka passport nikalta hai to kabhee Muslim League kay baani kay baray main batata hai....seems like he is totally lost.

By the way is ko andar kab kar rahay hain London walay ?

Oh my GOD !!! Tell me I am not reading this !!! You guys are historically ignorant nothing more than that ! Go and read history books, "Sir Sultan Muhammed Shah, Aga Khan II" was the founding member and the first president of AIML (1906). Qaud-e-azam joined ML much later (1913) he was member of Congress since beginning.
Pakistan Studies ka ratta laganay walon, kabhi kabhi demagh khol ker kuch parho to pata lagay.

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't like mqm and altaf Hussain but what he said is nothing wrong with. So stop attacking just because we hate him. He is 101% correct..... And we don't support attacks on ANY one does not matter who and were he is from

TONIC

Oh my GOD !!! Tell me I am not reading this !!! You guys are historically ignorant nothing more than that ! Go and read history books, "Sir Sultan Muhammed Shah, Aga Khan II" was the founding member and the first president of AIML (1906). Qaud-e-azam joined ML much later (1913) he was member of Congress since beginning.
Pakistan Studies ka ratta laganay walon, kabhi kabhi demagh khol ker kuch parho to pata lagay.

Boss we have been reading history since childhood...seems like Tafoo woke up today.

Every kid in Pakistan knows about Muslim League and who created it....

Don't try to take political milage out of this...Pakistan belongs to Pakistanis not traitors like Altaf Hussain..."Maut is ko magar naheen anti"...

Altaf's interpretation of history is as following.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
یار پاکستان میں ہنسنے کے چانسز کم ہی ہوتے ہیں ، تو جب بھی الطاف کا بیان آنے تو مزاحیہ شاعری سمجھ کر ھنس لیا کریں ہاہاہاہاہا
اسکو ہر برادری کے ووٹ چاہییں سوائے مسلمانوں کے ، اب یہ اسماعیلیوں کا بھی وکیل بن گیا ہے ، اگر اس طرح کی بونگیاں نہیں مارے گا ، تو اس کا " فکر و فلسفہ " کیسے سمجھو گے ،،،،،،،،،،، اسماعیلی برادری کافی مالدار ہے وہاں سے چندے / بھتے کی بھی امید زیادہ ہی ہوگی .

UKPakistani

Aga Khan III was the 48th not 49th Imam of the Nazari

He WAS Honourary President of the All India Muslim League formed in 1906 in Dacca, resigned in 1912 I think

He was also brief President of the soon to be defunct League of Nations

In truth he was a European as any Brit,,,,,,,,, Lived like a rich Playboy and religion was not exactly close to his heart.

He served the Brits extremely well, and was given lots of titles for his services to the Rulers

The "ultimate" honour was being made a Knight.... hence the title Sir

Apart from mistresses by the score, he Married 2 french dancers (not at once)

Thats about all I recall

Last edited:

BHAAI

Senator (1k+ posts)
الطاف بھائی بھی کیا کریں انہوں نے اسکول میں فقط ہندوؤں کی گیتا پڑھی ہے بس

pakistani guy

Senator (1k+ posts)
typical knee jerk reaction

this forum is really doomed :lol::lol:

people here use their asses more then brains :lol:

quaid e azam himself was an ismaili

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aga Khan III was the 48th not 49th Imam of the Nazari

He WAS Honourary President of the All India Muslim League formed in 1906 in Dacca, resigned in 1912 I think

He was also brief President of the soon to be defunct League of Nations

In truth he was a European as any Brit,,,,,,,,, Lived like a rich Playboy and religion was not exactly close to his heart.

He served the Brits extremely well, and was given lots of titles for his services to the Rulers

The "ultimate" honour was being made a Knight.... hence the title Sir

Apart from mistresses by the score, he Married 2 french dancers (not at once)

Thats about all I recall

mate u need to correct ur history, playboy word doesn't seems appropriate here.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Even though I don't like MQM's politics but Altaf Hussain is correct this time. Hope anger against MQM doesn't lead to hatred against Ismaili brothers. Infact the Imams of Ismaili community have been very friendly and productive throughout Pakistan's history, even Quaid-e-Azam was also from the same community, earlier he was a Khoja. Presently, Shehzad Roy and Faisal Kapadia are also from the same community.Apart from that one can easily see sectarian hatemongering on different websites. There I see a weird thing-attack on Ismailis are being done by Shia scholars too infact more by them, by Shia I mean Jafry and/or Twelver ones.