Prisoners were aware of the DI Khan jailbreak in advance

Prisoners were aware of the DI Khan jailbreak in advance

584704-Jailbreakreuters-1375301337-376-640x480.jpg
Prisoners geared for escape as soon as they heard the first gunshot. PHOTO: REUTERS

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: Prison inmates were aware of the recent jailbreak in Dera Ismail Khan in advance, and geared up for escape immediately after hearing the first gunshot, Express News reported.

Reports suggest that the attackers stayed for over three hours inside the jail before attempting escape. Armed with guns, mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and bombs, they bombarded the prison before fleeing with their accomplices.

While the militants were attacking the jail, the jail officials sought refuge in underground ‘nullahs‘, even though they had been given a precautionary security drill a day before.

An official of the district police had told The Express Tribune that “around 248 prisoners escaped from the jail, including 49 high-profile militants, six death row prisoners and five females”.

The terrorists had stormed the jail around midnight on Monday.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/584704/on-your-marks-prisoners-were-aware-of-the-jailbreak-in-advance/

Last edited by a moderator:

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
This seems to be a big conspiracy against KPK Government.

Since KPK is revolutionary performing in KPK, its being tried to disturb their attention to affect the pace of progress as well as to defame them.

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Since KPK is revolutionary performing in KPK, its being tried to disturb their attention to affect the pace of progress as well as to defame them.

Then Bannu Jail attack must have been a big conspiracy against the revolutionary ANP + Maulana :lol:

majidwaraich

MPA (400+ posts)
Regardless what the reasons might be behind this. IK and KPK Govt must take concrete actions to prevent such incidents taking place in future.

Khurpainch

Minister (2k+ posts)
What About Those Prisoners who Volunteeraly returned back should be given relaxation in their Sentence

punjabi

Councller (250+ posts)
Maulana Fazal ur Rehman behind it. I could be wrong, but someone must look in to it? Believe me its not settling with him KPK run by PTI & JI, etc.? My 2 cents folks???

baasir

Banned

Completely agreed. This is Noora and Showbaz's conspiracy to defame KPK Government.

M javed

Banned
Even after intelligence sharing and news reports 3 days in advance, it is quite astonishing that the jail prisoners knew it but the PTI's KPK government was not aware of it.

It was a conspiratorial and mystical silence by them to escape responsibility.

Why not Imran Khan very much vocal on it.He dares to speak against the Supreme Court of Pakistan but not against his own government in the province.

It seems they were part of the conspiracy.

Talban explain they spent one billian and one million rupees on this plot.

Yet to be known, how much they bribed the KPK's government and who the money was bribed to.

Last edited:

vote4pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Packing b tau karna hoti hai naa.... :P:lol:[hilar]

Failure of: Everyone! Failure of every department of a FAILED STATE, top to bottom with no exception! Take it or leave it! idiots!

Where is APC? Where is National Security Policy????? [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Pakistan = 'A SILLY JOKE!'

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nobody is telling that they were equipped with night vision goggles,heavy explosives,suicide bomber that was found dead in the flying coach that they left and above all radio cracking equipment to listen forces' conversation(serious)(serious)

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bannu was a different case , that was proper jail break , if you have ever been to bannu then you 'll know this for sure but Dera jail break was like a low grade Tamil movie scene where So many talibans with guns and cars come to d i khan through ONE ROAD with hell of Check posts , do their job in between City Cantt and then leave like a baraat to waziristan through Same Only Road ...I won't say it's a conspiracy against PTI , it's too early to conclude that , but Surely Dera Jail break could not have been possible without the approval of Army and FC
Then Bannu Jail attack must have been a big conspiracy against the revolutionary ANP + Maulana :lol:

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bannu was a different case , that was proper jail break , if you have ever been to bannu then you 'll know this for sure but Dera jail break was like a low grade Tamil movie scene where So many talibans with guns and cars come to d i khan through ONE ROAD with hell of Check posts , do their job in between City Cantt and then leave like a baraat to waziristan through Same Only Road ...I won't say it's a conspiracy against PTI , it's too early to conclude that , but Surely Dera Jail break could not have been possible without the approval of Army and FC

- Jerry sahib Intelligence agencies provided the information to KPK govt. PTI top leadership lied to public that it was failure of intelligence as they were warned before hand.

- I am myself critical of Army/ agency role but they warned the provincial govt, they have leaked scanned copies of letters in media and made a point. IF KPK govt requested the federal govt or Army and got no help then we can say that failure was not limited to KPK govt. But if they never asked Army or Federal govt then the blame goes only to them.

- KPK govt can not even say that they did not know the severity of such an attack as the incident in Bannu happened earlier and was a testament to the operational capability of TTP. Now they are merely passing the buck.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with you on KPK govt failure , complete failure full stop no justification , BUT woh Army ki check posts jo ek ek bandey ko rok rok ke id card check kerte hain even locals like me jo apne ghar jate hain unko rokte hain check kerte hain woh us road per jo waahid road hai waziristan jaane wali usper itni saari cars ko aane bhi dete hain or jaane bhi dete hain? Aaam logon ko check kerne ke liye unko Govt ki request nahi chahye or Terrorists ko rokne ke liye Govt ki request chahye?
- Jerry sahib Intelligence agencies provided the information to KPK govt. PTI top leadership lied to public that it was failure of intelligence as they were warned before hand.

- I am myself critical of Army/ agency role but they warned the provincial govt, they have leaked scanned copies of letters in media and made a point. IF KPK govt requested the federal govt or Army and got no help then we can say that failure was not limited to KPK govt. But if they never asked Army or Federal govt then the blame goes only to them.

- KPK govt can not even say that they did not know the severity of such an attack as the incident in Bannu happened earlier and was a testament to the operational capability of TTP. Now they are merely passing the buck.