Prophet Muhammad In The Eyes of Non-Muslims

آج کا مسلمان اسی نظر میں خود کو کہاں کھڑا دیکھتا ہے ؟

آج کا مسلمان چراغ تلے اندھیرے کی طرح ہے۔۔۔۔۔

Shahbaz Baig

MPA (400+ posts)
Islam the misunderstood religion!

we can not say any thing bad about islam just because of muslims, although the muslim is the representative of islam! but in these days in this world where even not a single country is following islam :angry_smile:

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
"Islam is the way of Life" It is the religion Our Almighty Allah has chosen for us, but he also had warned us from our enemies, recognize them have firm faith and belief and leave every thing else on Almighty Allah, He never let down any of his firm believer...ask yourself are you 100% firm believer??Itna mal hy fir bi fikar he or kamana hy or kamana hy...??

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islam the misunderstood religion!

we can not say any thing bad about islam just because of muslims, although the muslim is the representative of islam! but in these days in this world where even not a single country is following islam :angry_smile:

Today we have lots of Countries of Muslim

But no Muslim Country

mnmdxb

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISLAM...Quran, the teachings of our beloved prophet (peace be upon him) and what the prophet's companions followed.
NO additions!!!

faisal235

Citizen
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW IN,THE GENUINE ISLAM,VOL.1,NO.8,1936 "If any religion hat the chance of ruling over England,nay Europe within the next hundred years,it could be Islam," "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality it is the only religion,which appear to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence,which can make itself appeal to every age.I have studied him-the wonderful man and in my openion for from being an anti-christ,he must be called the savior of humanity." "I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness:I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today."

Ramzan android apps

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Non-Muslim intellectuals fully know the merit of pbuh. This is why he is the greatest person ever to have lived because even disbelievers can't help but admire him.