Proud to be a PAKISTANI : Film "BOL" got Indians talking

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mere bhaii kisi Essi Cheez per Fakhar karo jis per Qayamat k Roz b Fakher kia Ja Sakey......... Kisi Gunnah per Fakhar kerna Gunnah kerne se zydha bara fail hain.........

Hamare zawal ki wajah siyasatdaan nai hum khud hain her muslamna aj kal Gunnah ker k Fakher Mehsoos kerta hai means Allah Talah ne jis cheez se mana farmaya hai us per hum Allah k samney kharey ho ker Fakher ker Rahey hain .. Astagfirullah...

Kia sirf Ab yehii cheezain reh gaii hain Fakher kerne kooo... phir hum kehte hain k India .. Israil ..aur US ne Hamain Tabah ker dia .. unhoon ne nai hamarey is Fakher ne Hamain Allah k samne barbaad ker dia hai...

Yasir bro,

I am not a movie person, until few years back lets say 6 years back, I didn't know the difference between Salman Khan and Amir Khan, I used to think Salman is Amir and vice a versa.

But those who like it, let them enjoy. You can pray to Allah SWT for them to see the light and change them. But it has to be without compulsion. I posted as something different for those who like it.

gvnawab

Voter (50+ posts)
whats your major....MS in talking rubbish and crap...shutup..! i hate self praisers....aceepting the reality is fr the bravest....nt fr chicken hearted..!

neways I dont wnna make it personal or India Vs Pakistan, coz that`s not why i am on this forum.That`d be an utter waste of time and my time is rather valuable. My point is your universe so centres around India, its really crazy. Its as if we`re under your skin big time. I mean why should India ever be a benchmark for your success or failure. If you would read the guys post or even that news article. Its weird man. Think about it.

gvnawab

Voter (50+ posts)
Chill kar yaar. I love hindi cinema but i hate typical bollywood. We dont treat our artist like you think we do, people like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Sahib are revered in Pakistan. Watch Coke Studio for Modern Pak Music. Its just that our arts industry is not as developed nor do our corporates have enough money to pour it there. Plus our Govt. thinks its a waste of time.

So we do appriciate our artisits just like you do. But does bollywood actors dying to work in Hollywood is a sign that Indian treat them like crap? Its just about getting to a bigger market.

Trust me most Pak singers and actors would say that they are nothing without Pakistan.

Without bringing nationalism into this matter, and due respect to Shoaib Mansoor, one man`s work can`t be compared to a full fledged industry. I know more about pakistan than you think my friend. First of all for bollywood actors, hollywood films are a career move, not bread and butter. A pakistani actor/actress would have no work except maybe tv drams. You guys used to have an excellent comedy stage which now has become totally ruined. Nobody claims that bollywood makes excellent movies, 90% of it is surely crap, but so does hollywood, do sometime checkout the b-grade stuff they produce. Everybody knows that since zia`s regime the decline of ur cinema started as did entire art and culture as a whole. Pakistab should try and model itself on Iran, which now is a thriving movie industry and market. Competing with India or bollywood would take you guys nowhere.

desicad

lol..as if we need some other country's approval to feel proud..:lol:
Its not about getting approval from India, but about getting wider audience beyond your boundaries.
Think about it positively that a good piece of work has been appreciated across the border.
Don't think it will be released here, but I will try to get the dvd and watch it.

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned
Yasir bro,

I am not a movie person, until few years back lets say 6 years back, I didn't know the difference between Salman Khan and Amir Khan, I used to think Salman is Amir and vice a versa.

But those who like it, let them enjoy. You can pray to Allah SWT for them to see the light and change them. But it has to be without compulsion. I posted as something different for those who like it.

Lol welcome to your first soft confrontation with mulla mentality. I am assuming you haven't lived much in Pakistan because you would have been fed up of mullas by now. Anyways a good start and I see the potential in you to break the shackles of mulla mentality one day or the other and enter the human world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scorpion

Banned
I am proud on my Nukes as they through Allah s wish are the only way to teach these bunyas a lesson . . . . Rest all Bull S h i t . . . . .

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL. You saw that well lit border didn't you. The real reason its been put is so that when "they" come to steal your nukes they know where to look. Howz that for conspikrazy.
I am proud on my Nukes as they through Allah s wish are the only way to teach these bunyas a lesson . . . . Rest all Bull S h i t . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
LOL. You saw that well lit border didn't you. The real reason its been put is so that when "they" come to steal your nukes they know where to look. Howz that for conspikrazy.

Oh Lady with the Moon,

I have started loving you for your innocence . . . . If Americans are so stupid that they need your border lights to know where to look than after taking the nukes and reaching home, they may found out it to be Firdous Ashiq Awan . . . . . I will be more than happy to take her away . . . .

And about a few nukes . . . . they may take it away . . . . But we ll still will have 148 more . . . .

Just beaware of what will going to happen next . . . .

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL 148 nukes. okai. so wat do u think will happen to us? You want to finish the sub-continent? And then we can all light up the border in the real sky above us.(clap)
Oh Lady with the Moon,

I have started loving you for your innocence . . . . If Americans are so stupid that they need your border lights to know where to look than after taking the nukes and reaching home, they may found out it to be Firdous Ashiq Awan . . . . . I will be more than happy to take her away . . . .

And about a few nukes . . . . they may take it away . . . . But we ll still will have 148 more . . . .

Just beaware of what will going to happen next . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
LOL 148 nukes. okai. so wat do u think will happen to us? You want to finish the sub-continent? And then we can all light up the border in the real sky above us.(clap)

Have I said of Finishing the Sub continent My Lady with the Moon . . . . After all I ll have to live here than to migrate to the Moon like you . . . .

But imagine your response if just tomorrow, Chinese Choppers enters your air space . . . . Land at one of your nuclear site and steal away a few of your warheads . . . . What will be your response . . . .

Want you ll be lighting up the sky above the sub continent . . . . .

And same will be our response , nothing less . . . .

drkjke

i good old times people who acted or were in show business were called "kanjers".in our society.and no one gave them their daughters hand in marriage so these kanjers would have to find mates among ****** community...
as these are end of times so kanjers are honourable and islamists are labelled terrorists .

and whoever believes that anti islam movies like bol and khuda kay liyay can be beneficial,such people have nothing to do with islam whatsoever.

did it sound bitter to you?what can i do,truth is usually bitter in these times.

drkjke

i dont think nuclear weapons will remain functional for long throughout the world....my guess is that last war will be fought with swords,and when that happens islamists will win easy,as its easy for cowards to bomb from sky,but when kufar and munafiqqeen will face islamists and than stare at death in battle ground ,than they will definitely inshalah lose,as kufar and munafiqqeen fear death while islamists love death( in creator,s cause) more than you people love wealth and luxury

garry317

Banned

and we dont need nukes to satisfy ur hatred.
we can sit in afghanistan and do our job..:P:P:P:P
and u lost enough men and money..and without any bullet from india;)

Scorpion

Banned
and we dont need nukes to satisfy ur hatred.
we can sit in afghanistan and do our job..:P:P:P:P
and u lost enough men and money..and without any bullet from india;)

Dear,

We have a history of bleeding each other . . . . You did it during 71 in East Pakistan . . . . And we Did it in 84 in Punjab and in 89 inside Kashmir . . . . What we have lost through the treason of Musharraf is much less than what you lost in Kashmir . . . .

But in your stupidity, you are missing the fundamental point that its easier to wage insurgencies from own territory than to wage it from some other land . . . . And what I am saying is as per the fundamentals of Sun Szu with regard to gurrilla warfare which has remained un challenged till this day . . . .

and here comes Afghanistan . . . . Where your so called supported insurgency is from a land far away from yours with a culture totally in negation of yours . . . . Therefore you ll be kicked out of Afghanistan the day the American will withdrew . . . . With your Job unfinished and butchered Indian bodies . . . . Just remember the faith of your Indians at Khost Siege . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
i dont think nuclear weapons will remain functional for long throughout the world....my guess is that last war will be fought with swords,and when that happens islamists will win easy,as its easy for cowards to bomb from sky,but when kufar and munafiqqeen will face islamists and than stare at death in battle ground ,than they will definitely inshalah lose,as kufar and munafiqqeen fear death while islamists love death( in creator,s cause) more than you people love wealth and luxury

Who say that I love Wealth And Luxury . . . .

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Completion in this field along with education, business would be a very good thing. I have not seen this film but if it comes my way I will see it.
I watched it.. it is good movie. at least represent the life of 95% pakistani..I recommend every Pakistani to watch this movie and learn from it.

garry317

Banned
Dear,

We have a history of bleeding each other . . . . You did it during 71 in East Pakistan . . . . And we Did it in 84 in Punjab and in 89 inside Kashmir . . . . What we have lost through the treason of Musharraf is much less than what you lost in Kashmir . . . .

But in your stupidity, you are missing the fundamental point that its easier to wage insurgencies from own territory than to wage it from some other land . . . . And what I am saying is as per the fundamentals of Sun Szu with regard to gurrilla warfare which has remained un challenged till this day . . . .

and here comes Afghanistan . . . . Where your so called supported insurgency is from a land far away from yours with a culture totally in negation of yours . . . . Therefore you ll be kicked out of Afghanistan the day the American will withdrew . . . . With your Job unfinished and butchered Indian bodies . . . . Just remember the faith of your Indians at Khost Siege . . . .

and ur freedom fighters are burried inside mass graves..they are in thousands..even during kargil u refused to accept ur bodies..later on we had to bury them according to islamic tradition..

and talk this non sense when american will leave,which is not going to happen..

Scorpion

Banned
and ur freedom fighters are burried inside mass graves..they are in thousands..even during kargil u refused to accept ur bodies..later on we had to bury them according to islamic tradition..

and talk this non sense when american will leave,which is not going to happen..

Dear,

Only a stupid like you would kept on insisting that the Americans will stay in the region . . . . Stupid like the Government at Saigon, who thought of the withdrawing of US troops from South Vietnam as the coming of Reinforcements . . . .

And a Bunya like you don t need to worry about these Martyrs graves . . . . Mujahideens are just like water tap with never ending supply of water . . . . You ll kill a thousand and more will appear . . . . You and your boy friend Americans cant fight them . . . . As Allah, history and time supports them . . . .