PTI announces two day sit-in in Peshawar on 23rd and 24th April

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Chairman PTI Imran Khan has said the PTI will arrange a sit-in Peshawar on two days on April 23rd and 24th 2011 against the NATO supplies to Afghanistan.

Addressing a high level delegation of PTI KPK led by Provisional President Asad Qaiser here on Wednesday he has invited all the opposition parties who agree with the PTI’s following five-point agenda to join hands with his party in this sit-in. these five points are, safeguard of nation's security, immediate stoppage of drone attacks, release of Dr Aafia, riddance from America and protest over the unjust release of Raymond Davis.

Imran khan asked the nation to fight off oppression rather than tolerating it. He said the present rulers have invested heavily in the west and that is the reason they cannot annoy the western powers. He accused both the federal and the Punjab government of collusion in the release of Raymond Davis.

The PTI chairman said a big number of people from, Khyber Pukthoonkwa will participate in the PTI’s sit-in on 23rd and 24rth April.

Source

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What PTI is doing in Punjab for the doctors on strike for thae last 37 days and the suffering people?

Please give us any update if somebody have it.

Lots of people are suffering....

Sharif Badmash brothers are insulting the most educated community and the playing with the lives of people.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
What PTI is doing in Punjab for the doctors on strike for thae last 37 days and the suffering people?

Sharif Badmash brothers are insulting the most educated community and the playing with the lives of people.
What can PTI do for them? I think its a government matter and its just one of the 1000 problems caused due to corruption, tax evasion and poor governance. We should focus on the root causes, these strikes will only worsen if root causes are not eliminated. Next we may see teachers and other government employees on strike.

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
koi b imran khan k saath nnahi aaye ga kiyon k hum log mar chukay haine humaray zameer murda ho chukay haine agar maray na hotay tou raymend davis aisay hi chala jata agar hum maray na hotay tou daughter of pakistan dr AFIA aaj america meine hoti .hum waki mar chukay haine kiyon k aab tou hum ihtjaaj b nahi kartay jab b dil karta hai patrol ki prices up kar di jaati haine aur hum patroll pump par ja kar full tank karwatay haine k kia pata kal phir na price barh jay par ihtjaaj nahi karaine gay humaray dil murda ho chuka haine kiyon k watan ki mohabat b aemaan ka hisa howa karti hai hum ko kisi ki b parwah nahi hai.IMRAN KHAN PAAGAL hai jo iss soee hoi KAUM KO JAGANAY KI KOSHISH KAR RAHA HAI.aaj b yeh log zardari zinda aabad musharaf we love u nawaz sharif sher hai altaf hussain sab ka bhai zindabaad k naaray lagaty haine........as a kaum we are baighairet kaum pakistani including me.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What can PTI do for them? I think its a government matter and its just one of the 1000 problems caused due to corruption, tax evasion and poor governance. We should focus on the root causes, these strikes will only worsen if root causes are not eliminated. Next we may see teachers and other government employees on strike.

Imran Khan should go and stand with them.

And try to force Shabaz Government to solve the problem.

He should ask doctors to finish the strike in the benefit of people....

There is responsibility of opposition politicians...after all.

He has to do his home work , how he could do something.

I somebody thinks that he will be doing everything after getting Government, then it is ok , then Why IK ? why not me or u ...

This is ability of a politician that his presence could be noticeable even without power.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan should go and stand with them.

And try to force Shabaz Government to solve the problem.

He should ask doctors to finish the strike in the benefit of people....

There is responsibility of opposition politicians...after all.

He has to do his home work , how he could do something.

I somebody thinks that he will be doing everything after getting Government, then it is ok , then Why IK ? why not me or u ...

This is ability of a politician that his presence could be noticeable even without power.
As i said there are a 1000 problems in Pakistan and its useless to go and protest on everything. We must focus on the root causes and eliminate them otherwise we will be protesting over a new problem everyday and there will be no use of such protests. One day we will be protesting for doctors, next day against petrol price increase, next day against flood surcharge, next day against cng price increase, then against dissolution of HEC, then drone attacks, then some other issue..... Who will come to protest everyday? No one.

Last edited:

usm199

Banned
That was agreed in the meeting between ISI general and Imran khan. Good luck and keep fooling pakistanis

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

34cc85831dfb52a61395d367f3f820d6.gif

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
koi b imran khan k saath nnahi aaye ga kiyon k hum log mar chukay haine humaray zameer murda ho chukay haine agar maray na hotay tou raymend davis aisay hi chala jata agar hum maray na hotay tou daughter of pakistan dr AFIA aaj america meine hoti .hum waki mar chukay haine kiyon k aab tou hum ihtjaaj b nahi kartay jab b dil karta hai patrol ki prices up kar di jaati haine aur hum patroll pump par ja kar full tank karwatay haine k kia pata kal phir na price barh jay par ihtjaaj nahi karaine gay humaray dil murda ho chuka haine kiyon k watan ki mohabat b aemaan ka hisa howa karti hai hum ko kisi ki b parwah nahi hai.IMRAN KHAN PAAGAL hai jo iss soee hoi KAUM KO JAGANAY KI KOSHISH KAR RAHA HAI.aaj b yeh log zardari zinda aabad musharaf we love u nawaz sharif sher hai altaf hussain sab ka bhai zindabaad k naaray lagaty haine........as a kaum we are baighairet kaum pakistani including me.

Only "Paagal" Like Imran can wake the nation up dear because HE is the ONE who doesn't have any vested interests like Zadari, Nawaz, Fazlue, Altaf etc.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
That was agreed in the meeting between ISI general and Imran khan. Good luck and keep fooling pakistanis
Lol, paid member of Raiwand Jackals is back with his stupid lies for which he can give absolutely no proof.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

But you forgot the Meeting of the then ISI operatives and Nawaz Sharif in 1988, who made IJI for Nawaz Sharif.....

By the way for your kind information Imran wouldn't follow the "Short Cut" way already adopted by Nawaz to become "Successful" Politician and a Business Tycone

Last edited:

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

IMRAN KHAN IS ONLY HOPE
[/FONT]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

yes I agree with you it is the responsibility of the government and they should handle it.
I do not understand why do we get confused and start to place the responsibility where it does not belong?
The government should be pressurized to do it's job instead of creating diversions which serve no purpose.
At the cost of repeating myself, we need to be clear in our thinking because that is the only way to go forward. Misdirected criticism only favors the impotent and incomptent government.