PTI chances in Karachi?

ZS-007

Citizen
Army Army Army Army Army!!..

Jab that racist nawaz sharif was conducting operation against MQM, Army trucks were rolling on roads, curfew was imposed, EVEN THEN Muttahida Qaumi Movement :alhamd: clean-sweeped the elections !!...

MQM runs in our blood!!... trust me .....you guys can keep on repeating gun-point, terrorists, target killers, like a parrot . .

some of you are pointing towards voter turnout ... i guess Karachi usually has more voter-turnout than punjab, (correct me if i am wrong). . .

And to those who are flying in air because of Karachi jalsa , that was just the pukhtoons , let me tell you one thing , Altaf Hussain can bring out whole karachi on streets on one appeal!!... In fact did u forget the Women empowerment Jalsa MQM did...it broke world records.. that's just the female voters of MQM!!..

Fact remains there!!... MQM runs in our blood!!.. (even Imran Khan has realized this :P, hez not wasting much energy on Karachi)...

Talk for yourself not for the whole Karachi! There are only the militant worker of MQM that support Mr Altaf Hussain. The rest of Karachi hates him!
For your so called high turn out I'd only say our votes get casted without our knowledge.
Inshallah the real Karachi will vote for PTI!