PTI election expectations

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Accroding to PTI or Imran khan .........PTI will sweep election... this forum is full of PTI supporters...i will also vote for imran khan but the thing which i really think about Pakistani electoral system.... Is it possible for imran khan to get seats and form a government without the help of all those big parties? such as PML(N) MQM ANP JUI?

1- Yes

2- NO

Total National assembly seats are 372 and to form a government Imran Khan needs 172?

How many seats can PTI get in next election?

1- 10 to 20

2- 20 to 50

3- 50 to 100

4- 100 to 172

Mderator please confgure this thread as a poll...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Accroding to PTI or Imran khan .........PTI will sweep election... this forum is full of PTI supporters...i will also vote for imran khan but the thing which i really think about Pakistani electoral system.... Is it possible for imran khan to get seats and form a government without the help of all those big parties? such as PML(N) MQM ANP JUI?

1- Yes

2- NO

Total National assembly seats are 372 and to form a government Imran Khan needs 172?

How many seats can PTI get in next election?

1- 10 to 20

2- 20 to 50

3- 50 to 100

4- 100 to 172

Mderator please confgure this thread as a poll...

Dear Malik Sahab,

As you have already mentioned above, this forum has been dominated by Imran Khan's supporters, so there is no point in bringing any poll in this regard, because what you would like to know and understand, result of that poll will not bring the true conclusion.

You need to do some more brain storming in this regard. To be very honest create awareness for common Pakistani has to be priority and that should be the initial target in order to go further progress.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Malik Sahab,

As you have already mentioned above, this forum has been dominated by Imran Khan's supporters, so there is no point in bringing any poll in this regard, because what you would like to know and understand, result of that poll will not bring the true conclusion.

You need to do some more brain storming in this regard. To be very honest create awareness for common Pakistani has to be priority and that should be the initial target in order to go further progress.
اسلام و علیکم،
عباسی علی صاحب اور تمام ایسے احباب جو کہ اپنی دانش مندانہ رائے کے مطابق یہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ عمران خان کہ سپورٹرز صرف انٹر نیٹ پر ہی ہیں ، ان احباب سے میرا صرف ایک سوال ہے وہ یہ کہ کیا انٹر نیٹ پاکستان سمیت دنیا بھر میں موجود پاکستانی عوام میں سے صرف عمران کے سپورٹرز استمال کرتے ہیں۔ کیا باقی جماعتوں کے لوگ کسی اور مصروفیت میں ہوتے ہیں کہ وہ اپنی رائے کسی بھی فورم یا فیس بک کے کسی پول پر یاکسی بھی انٹرنیشنل پول پر رائے نہی کر پاتے سوال بھت سادہ ہے اور اسکا جواب بھی بالکل واضع ہے، میں چاھوں گا کہ اسکا جواب عباسی علی صاحب اور تمام عمران کے مخالفین حقائق کو مدنظر رکھ کر سچائی سے اسکی وضاحت فرمایئں کہ ہر پول پر، ہر فورم پر، اور ہر ٹی وی پروگرام پر عوام سے پوچھے جانے والی رائے میں عوام عمران کو مقبول ترین اور مخلص ترین لیڈر سمجھتی ہے اسکی کیا وجہ ہے، ایک بات کی وضاحت کرتا چلوں کہ اکثر لوگ کہتے ہیں کہ عمران کے سپورٹر باہر ممالک زیادہ ہیں، لیکن انٹرنیٹ کی سہولت پاکستان میں بھی موجود ہے، اور پھر پبلک پولز کا کیا جواب ہے جو کہ انٹر نیٹ پر نہی بلکہ عام عوام سے ڈایئریکٹ کئیے جاتے ہیں، اگر کسی بھی پول کا یقین نہ ہو تو میرا عمران کے مخالفین کو مشورہ ہے کہ صرف اپنی گلی اور محلے کا سروے کر لیں آپ پر حقیقت آشکار ہو جائے گی، لیکن افسوس کہ اتنی اخلاقی جرآت کسی میں نہی کہ سچ کہہ سکے اور سن سکے، بعض لوگوں کی فطرت ہوتی ہے مخالفت برائے مخالفت۔

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one can really estimate the result of the elections this time because these elections will be held in a very different environment than before:
  1. There will be campaigning on the media for the first time (and properly, not like in 2008, when the media was closed down and only opened up some time before the actual elections)
  2. The removal of 45% bogus votes and addition of equal number of youth votes. Things could go anywhere.
  3. A deep sense of disappointment of the people with ALL parties in government, be it center or provincial. Common phrase: "Sab chor hain". And for the last three years a constant drumming by the media to vote for the right person and how EVERY one of us is responsible for bringing Zardari. Plus, the constant debate on the media, the repeated exposure of corruption scandals by the media and the judiciary which has created an awakening in the common Pakistani's mind. Everyone knows what is REALLY happening.
  4. The Supreme Court is VERY active and independent i.e. not in government control.
Therefore, I think there are so many different factors that will play a part in the next elections. It is hard to predict anything based on past election results. I guess we'll know where things are heading just before the elections.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI will make it count in big cities, but its the masses who make the actual result and they are bounded in the chains of WADEERA, MALIK, CHAUDHARY, AND KHAN, so sweep won't be a reality until unless woh hawa chaal parey jo 47 ya 70 main chali thi, per woh sab mojouda hallat main, awam, judiciary, media aur sab sai barh k pindi ki support ka bina nahi hoga...
Aur ager jo hawa na chali tou IK will be third major party in coming elections, and if he won't be in power itna tou zaroor hai k woh friendly oppositian nahi hoga aur jo bhe power main hua usay deliver karna hoga woh 80's ki siasat ka din aab lag gaye aur mojuda mafahimaat(Munafiqat) ki siasat ka bhe...
I'll go with option 3 ....50 to 100 seats.

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)
a lot would depend on how things pan out in the next few months.. new voters list and transparent elections will get PTI a good count of NA seats.
more than 100 Inshallah

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
My Expectations are as follow,
Federal Capital 2 out of 2
Panjab 120 PTI out of 148.
Sindh 15 PTI out of 61.
NWFP 30 out of 35.
FATA 10 out of 12.
Balochistan 5 out of 14.
Total PTI Seats : 182+ , as there are more seats like non muslims seats and womens seats etc.So I hope that Imran will easily sweep oncomming Elections(inshaAllah) with the help of Allmighty Allah.

Last edited:

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are 272 seats contested rest are reserved seats. 148 seats are from Punjab and 35 seats from Pakhtoonkhwa so the total seats where PTI is concentrating it's efforts are 183. With current polls of 77% in favour of PTI the maximum PTI can win is 140 seats out of 183 which is close to 51%.

If you take out the traditional seats of Legharis and other land lords in Punjab who win regardless of which party they contest the election with so there is very possibility they won't get simple majority and this is the realistic best case scenario.PTI will need support of either PPP, PMLN, MQM, JUIF or Baloch Nationalists.

Last edited:

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
IK said Zardari is better than NS and in next election PPPP, MQM, PMLq, ANP etc. will have election alliance against PMLn. In that case where you reckon that IK will win 150 seats (which is a big big joke and bull ****) but, consider PTI will then, IK can join that tola of lotters which he thinks are better than NS.

Wish you good govt in future

Zardari president
IK PM
Pervaiz Elahi Senior Minister
Monas Elahi CM Punjab
MQM Govt Sindh
ANP KP

Pakistan on its best

There are 272 seats contested rest are reserved seats. 148 seats are from Punjab and 35 seats from Pakhtoonkhwa so the total seats where PTI is concentrating it's efforts are 183. With current polls of 77% in favour of PTI the maximum PTI can win is 140 seats out of 183 which is close to 51%. If you take out the traditional seats of Leggaris and other land lords in Punjab who win regardless of which party they contest the election with so there is very possibility they won't get simple majority and this is the realistic best case scenario.PTI will need support of either PPP, PMLN, MQM, JUIF or Baloch Nationalists.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
thanks God you wrote my expectations not analysis as everyone expects but not necessary to get.
my expectation for IK to get 372 out of 372 but in my analysis, he will be really pleased to get between 2 to 7 seats.

My Expectations are as follow,
Federal Capital 2 out of 2
Panjab 120 PTI out of 148.
Sindh 15 PTI out of 61.
NWFP 30 out of 35.
FATA 10 out of 12.
Balochistan 5 out of 14.
Total PTI Seats : 182+ , as there are more seats like non muslims seats and womens seats etc.So I hope that Imran will easily sweep oncomming Elections(inshaAllah) with the help of Allmighty Allah.