PTI elections an example for other parties: Imran Khan

Machar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
31934_342287729204075_2020785739_n.jpg

ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday congratulated the PTI workers on the completion of the second phase of intra-party elections, stating that the PTI workers had set a new model of true party polls in line with true democratic norms.

It is no doubt a historic day in the political history of the country. You have rekindled the democratic process in Pakistan. You have set a new tradition, Khan said while addressing PTI workers.

By participating in the party election passionately, Khan said the PTI workers had demonstrated a new example for other parties.

You have made it clear to other political parties who are pursuing politics of family dynasties, telling them that the party polls are not held behind closed doors, rather the polls are held openly and enthusiastically, he added.

Criticising dynastic politics, he said traditional political parties held dummy election just to deny opportunity to their workers to get elected for any major office.

The so-called politicians are afraid of true party election and that is why they are afraid of the PTI. They are happy to hold dummy elections and getting elected the people of their choice against major offices, he said, adding that such politicians were actually dictators who wanted to keep control on their parties.

The PTI chairman added that traditional political parties would never be democratic, as the top leadership of these parties had dictatorial mindset.

Calling upon the party workers to gel together, Khan said all those who had won or lost the election should now work in harmony, as all of them were following the same ideology.

Referring to incidents of violence against journalists during the party election in Gujranwala, he said those found involved in the shameful incident would be dealt with by the partys election commission and a committee was investigating the matter.

The partys ECP would take to task anyone involved in the violence against media personnel, he added.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...-elections-an-example-for-other-parties-khan/

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان کا کوئی مقابلہ نہیں... جمہوریت صرف الیکشن جیتنے کا نام نہیں .... جمہوریت مزاج اور طرز زندگی کا نام ہے

Pracha

It's a tall order for the other parties to follow at the footstep of this great legend.

The purpose of others politics is mostly personal gains. While IK, is here for the betterment of our country.

We need IK and not the other way around.

spitfire

MPA (400+ posts)
some quotes from Imran Khan's Book "Pakistan-A Personal History"
"Once you learn to overcome your fears. your life transforms because fearlessness breeds idealism. On the other hand. so often have I seen materialism forcing people to be more pragmatic"
"All the truly great people in history - Jinnah. Gandhi. Mother Teresa. Nelson Mandela - have had a vision and ambition beyond themselves. often achieving more than others not because of more talent but because they had bigger ambitions and selfless dreams".

"The moment you relax and stop pushing yourself is the moment you start going downhill".

"It does not matter what your education or social background is, you can only fulfil your human potential if you never give up on the pursuit of your dreams."

K . Z

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Challenges All Party Leaders For a Public Debate

1. Idea is good but nobody can come except Imran Khan

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)

I believe this idea should be floated to big Media Houses or Media person. May be they will make arrangements, since this event will be a huge earning source for them.

Aadmi

Minister (2k+ posts)

yessssssssss....but nobody will dare to do that exept IK

Pracha

I believe this idea should be floated to big Media Houses or Media person. May be they will make arrangements, since this event will be a huge earning source for them.

Doubt if anyone has enough guts to face the music. However, they will be happy to send their spin doctors and loud mouths.

frozen20

MPA (400+ posts)
Help Needed Regarding PTI Policies....Insaf Tigers....

Dear Insaf Tigers,,,,,,Assalam o Alaikum.........
I need PTI Policy papers (in Urdu)........i.e. Education Policy, Youth Policy, Energy Policy, Environment Policy.......Economic Policy etc......

If anybody have these papers written in urdu so let me know plz..........
I want to distribute these policy papers in all PTI local offices.........
Thanks.....
:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Help Needed Regarding PTI Policies....Insaf Tigers....

Oh wow good idea, but i doubt they would be readily available. What PTI Needs is flyers in Urdu with key points in Urdu not the entire policy. PTI would be producing a manshoor that I would imagine will be in Urdu. That should serve this purpose hopefully

silverchloride

Councller (250+ posts)

Looking forward to the biggest election campaign in the history of Pakistan. The likes of Asad Umar, Andaleeb Abbas and Adeel Hashmi will smash the noora league!! :D

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)

Get ready to give, a big show to people of Pakistan. The show will be entirely different than Noora or Zardari.Insah Allah.

Adi GuJJaR

MPA (400+ posts)
Any one remember whose these Slogan was
UNITY
FAITH
DISCIPLINE !!!!
And now we can see the Outcomes and followers Party who is respecting these Slogans of Quaid-e-Azam R.A

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)

یار ایک آسان طریقہ یہ بھی ہے کہ پالیسی پیپرز انصاف پی کے کی ویب سائٹ سے ڈاؤن لوڈ کر کے ٹیکسٹ کاپی کرکے گوگل ٹرانسلیٹ میں ڈالو اور اردو میں ٹرانسلیٹ کرلوں پھر تھوڑی نوک پلک سنوارنی پڑے گی بس۔ صرف ایک آئیڈیا ہے غلط بھی ہوسکتا ہے۔