PTI Not To Join Long March - Imran Ismail (PTI)

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ImranKhan will address an important press conference today at 6:30 pm

I think that if they have made the decision to not to be a part of TuQ's protest then they should now stay completely away from this protest. They can keep making statements in support of TuQ's demands for electoral reforms.
It has been officially announced that PTI won't be part of TQ's march. This is perfectly in agreement with what I was feeling. On the other hand, PTI can use TQ's march to keep up the pressure for a more powerful EC and a more neutral caretaker set-up. And when the elections finally do get underway, many of TQ's supporters (if they choose to vote) might support PTI.

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please enjoy and have a laugh with Kaira.

You have become successful and achieved what you wanted. Pakistan is done.

Enjoy kero, bhai, Pakistani qaum ki maut ho gayi hai. Imran nay mulk o qaum kay saath ghaddaari ki hai.

This site is run by overtly and conspicuously pro-PTI people, who are now, obviously pro-PPP, pro-status quo.

Pakistan will cease to exist so no point for me to take part in it's political discourse.

Gotti jee your fears are unfounded. Welcome to the age of enlightenment :lol: >

1126_nawaz_sharif1.jpg

G

gotti

1126_nawaz_sharif1.jpg

Not a good time brother. The worst thing has happened to this nation. I can't believe IK did this under the influence of lotay in his party.

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)
I believe PTI is no more a true representative of the feelings of the deprieved people of Pakistan. After the admission of people like Shaha Mehmood and Mr. Hashmi at senior positions, it has become more prone to the interests of Makhdooms and Jagirdars. Despite the character and hidden agenda conspiracy theory related to Tahir ul Qadri, if we conisder the points put forward by him and the foundations he built up for his demands, are the true picture of our society. As thus these demands do not benefit the interests of Makhdooms and Jagirdars, I think that is why they refrain from jumping in the whole situation.

If the current situation remains, it is obvious PTI can never come into full power to take solid decisions in the interest of people of Pakistan. And then he either prematurely retires or would continue to rule as other so-called stakeholders of this country ruled. Shame on thier decision. This was the time to mobilize the whole nation and ensure true protection of the rights of the people of Pakistan but they missed it.

Allah is Mulk aur Qoam per apna Reham Karai....Ameen!!!

FaisalKh

Re: Answer ??

& for all of you , i am not much fan of QADRI.

Aisa kisi kaanoon mai nahi hota ke daaka daalne se pehle hi logon ko pakarna shoro kar diya jaaye. Agar ppp waghera ne kuch aisa wesa kiya ro awam tab unki sahi khabar lengay kyon ke qaum ka paara bohot high hai lekin agar kuch kiye bagher hi inki ab bisaat lapait dee to ye siasi shaheed ho kar cash karaingay. Pakistan ke haalaat ke jitne ye siasatdaan zemedaar hain usse kahin ziyada in emotional tricks se bewakoof banne wale awam hain

Sedqal

Not a good time brother. The worst thing has happened to this nation. I can't believe IK did this under the influence of lotay in his party.

Gotti are you pulling my leg or serious? TuQ is a complete joke but he is not dumb. What do you think TuQ will demand for providing this service to establishment? there is no way he will agree on some Wazart e Mazhabi Amoor after pulling this stunt, his eyes are on PMship or caretaker PM. PTI is lucky not to fall for him he would have destroyed IK. Establishment won't be trusting IK after his stance on TTP and the reigns of coming setup would have remained in TuQ's hand.

G

gotti

Gotti are you pulling my leg or serious? TuQ is a complete joke but he is not dumb. What do you think TuQ will demand for providing this service to establishment? there is no way he will agree on some Wazart e Mazhabi Amoor after pulling this stunt, his eyes are on PMship or caretaker PM. PTI is lucky not to fall for him he would have destroyed IK. Establishment won't be trusting IK after his stance on TTP and the reigns of coming setup would have remained in TuQ's hand.

Brother,

This is a very simplistic view and things don't work on the basis of your thinking as it is not a strictly ideological factor that determines things, it's interest.

Establishment was benefiting from Imran's ability to deter people away from the extremists and bringing them into the mainstream. There is no other way to look at it.

They wanted to prevent the entire Pashtun population from being radicalized. Musharraf argued that not "all" of Pakistan is radicalized when pressed on the Pashtun, potentially being radicalized matter in India. He said, even if they are, that's only 10% of Pakistan.

You'll see a lot of Pashtuns, even on this site, with a lot of anti-Pakistan sentiment, some sympathies for the extremists but an escape and refuge they find in PTI (as Imran understood their grievances), which works in the favor of Pakistan as they are kept "moderate".

Also, TuQ asking for a position would have done nothing on how Imran made his decision.

Imran just doomed himself as he also is cornered because of Nawaz (this is where personal vendetta comes in given his history of giving anti-Pakistan interviews out of the hate for Musharraf - similarly, he made anti-army statements - things were said to have changed after Saudi visit, but who knows?).

What he's doing is definitely anti-Imran, given his immature and vindictive personality.

Nawaz is out of control. They created him, raised him and then he forgot where he came from. Same thing took place with Bhutto. What are we seeing with Imran?

I always argued and I am sure you read this, too, that Imran is a bigger threat than Bhutto because he has the history of being stubborn, attempting to fly solo and crashing really quickly

He just did that again but this time, it's the nation.

The other parties are united with the government and he even chose to stay away from the march, which is based on the principles and philosophy he was standing on from the beginning.

The CEC's Fakhru Bhai was already assumed to have been chosen due to the combination of his old age and clean background. This was going to be used as an argument to prove the CEC is clearly unbiased but it is not. There is no way out of this. The media is also operating under state funds.

Checkmate. (thumbsdown)

Last edited by a moderator:

mrk123

1126_nawaz_sharif1.jpg

Sedqal, though I have no love lost for PMLn, I think that they managed a pretty good visual with most opposition parties. That was a very shrewd political move and very good show.

Sedqal

Sedqal, though I have no love lost for PMLn, I think that they managed a pretty good visual with most opposition parties. That was a very shrewd political move and very good show.

I wouldn't boost as its PK politics and anything can happen (look at the rise of TuQ)

But you are right, that was a master stroke (remember I told you that NS is not as dumb as he looks). Thing is PTI can't even accuse NS at this and NS has drawn a line between pro democracy and anti democracy forces.

Funny how 90% of PTI supporters have no idea what has just happened :lol:

Last edited:

Muawiyah

MPA (400+ posts)
gotti specilzes in blame games. i think he or she is basically from ppp or noras trying to play this game (clap). dont mind him there are lot of people like him who want attentions.
Bhai, sorry but I don't have time to read your bs again and again. As I told you I am with IK, and why because he's the most logical of them all. I have better thing's to do than to watch all the programs, so I really don't get you references. If you keep on putting me with PPP or PMLN or MQM or whatever than there is no point for me commenting again and again and justifying. You sir are a thick-head and I can give you only one suggestion, Lagay rahoo munna bhai, Qadri ke paoon chatetay raaho.

Muawiyah

MPA (400+ posts)
good try again looser. u should also run away with ur zardari family , i know u will not stop , come , bring some more of ur bulshit looser (clap)
Please enjoy and have a laugh with Kaira.

You have become successful and achieved what you wanted. Pakistan is done.

Enjoy kero, bhai, Pakistani qaum ki maut ho gayi hai. Imran nay mulk o qaum kay saath ghaddaari ki hai.

This site is run by overtly and conspicuously pro-PTI people, who are now, obviously pro-PPP, pro-status quo.

Pakistan will cease to exist so no point for me to take part in it's political discourse.

mrk123

I wouldn't boost as its PK politics and anything can happen (look at the rise of TuQ)

I agree that 5 months in politics is a lifetime and anything can happen given the uncertainty of Pakistan. Still I think that you should relish this moment of glory ;-)

But you are right, that was a master stroke (remember I told you that NS is not as dumb as he looks). Thing is PTI can't even accuse NS at this and NS has drawn a line between pro democracy and anti democracy forces.

Funny how 90% of PTI supporters have no idea what has just happened :lol:

You are right. I was surprised at the lack of comments and attention given to this meeting and the message that was relayed with the pictures and videos of politicians with varied ideological spectrum (even with very little popular support) appearing to be following NS' lead.

Btw, I agree with your observations about TuQ. We may disagree on who is behind him or whose bidding he is doing but I believe both of us agree that he is nothing bad news for the country right now.

When this drama started I wrote that this too shall pass contrary to the wishes of the people who want to give a chance for this corrupt and imbecile government to be shaheeds. I believe that IK showed maturity and overcame the rallying cry of some urging him to jump in with the crazy guy. Cooler heads prevailed in PTI and they made the right decisions. Next few months will be very interesting. Lets hope that this nuisance goes away and let the real games begin.

Last edited:

sngilani

I agree that 5 months in politics is a lifetime and anything can happen given the uncertainty of Pakistan. Still I think that you should relish this moment of glory ;-)

You are right. I was surprised at the lack of comments and attention given to this meeting and the message that was relayed with the pictures and videos of politicians with varied ideological spectrum (even with very little popular support) appearing to be following NS' lead.

Btw, I agree with your observations about TuQ. We may disagree on who is behind him or whose bidding he is doing but I believe both of us agree that he is nothing bad news for the country right now.

When this drama started I wrote that this too shall pass contrary to the wishes of the people who want to give a chance for this corrupt and imbecile government to be shaheeds. I believe that IK showed maturity and overcame the rallying cry of some urging him to jump in with the crazy guy. Cooler heads prevailed in PTI and they made the right decisions. Next few months will be very interesting. Lets hope that this nuisance goes away and let the real games begin.

آپ کی بات درست ہے کہ ہمیں ہر حالت میں جھمھوریت بچانی چاہے .چاھے اسکی قیمت کچھ بھی ادا کرنی پڑے. مگر یاد رکھو یہ وہی لوگ ہیں جن کو سو لاشوں پر بھی شرم نہیں آتی، اور وہ سپریم کورٹ کے حکم کے بعد بھی وزیراعظم ہی رہتے ہیں..بے شرمی کی انتہا ہے.

rehman1978

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why is PTI standding with all status qou : Molana diesal, ganjaas, and ghrdari. astomishing to see party of change joining so called democratic forces who have destroyed lives of Pakistanis in last 5 years. PTI just lost its high moral standing and became on of the lame democratic party. Bye bye PTI and get ready for gannja to be your PM>

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI is hijacked by political mafia IK and his young followers want to join dharna but jo bhude dusri parties se nikal kar aye hain they didnt allow him now there is no difference between PTI and other political parties RIP PTI. Jab waqt-e-qayam aya nadan gir gaye sajde mein... status qou k

Last edited:

rehman1978

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI is hijacked by political mafia IK and his young followers want to join dharna but jo bhude dusri parties se nikal kar aye hain they didnt allow him now there is no difference between PTI and other political parties RIP PTI

[h=2]Tweets[/h]

v r imran k

we should not join qadri dharna .....................v wise good and bold decsion khan sb ....... v beleive on change