PTI Not To Join Long March - Imran Ismail (PTI)

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
more and more people are bashing IK on his fb page and demanding him to join Qadri

2qntwet.jpg

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
With a sad note, I want to inform PTI that it will be the biggest loser in this game. PTI have joined the status quo who have bought the media and also will buy the election, that time PTI will remember what happened to him and his agenda. Joining TUQ would have been beneficial for PTI . I dont wanna comment anything more .

LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)
With a sad note, I want to inform PTI that it will be the biggest loser in this game. PTI have joined the status quo who have bought the media and also will buy the election, that time PTI will remember what happened to him and his agenda. Joining TUQ would have been beneficial for PTI . I dont wanna comment anything more .

hawai baaten

How can gullible lot be so sure that with this dharna if gov falls then out of no where some messiah will come to fix the ECP and let all parties fairly participate in elections? All asumptions and day dreaming I say.

PTI is dead right in what they are doing. Let's not give current gov any excuses ( shaheed label) and let them form the caretaker setup. If at all elections are rigged then PTI is no walk over for corrupt lot. They can start civil unrest in the country much bigger than qadri can ever imagine.

The only favor Imran can do to Qadri is to help him escape from this drama by addressing the public and sending hem back home..that is if they want.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
All PPP supporters in one place should make it more convenient for me to deal with.

So let's do this one, point by point.

The Jiyalas bring one point about why PTI shouldn't join whilst portraying themselves as PTI supporters and talking in its favor by trying really hard to convince the PTI supporters that it's in their favor to not join the people's movement.

Then, I come and walk all over those arguments.

Since it's 3 vs. 1 and an unfair match-up, I believe the weaker party should have the first go, which is why, I request you to have the first turn in making your case, one point at a time.

Once your done, I will, as I said before, walk all over the arguments, with ease.

Is it workable? I think so. What do you PPP folks think?

Go...your turn(s)

My gosh. You have blown my cover. I never knew that mureed's of TQ can be so smart.