PTI Peshawar Jalsa Promo-10th March 2013

Machar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
64140_561937897159436_1260795779_n.jpg
555277_562011870485372_201170942_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pracha

Already feeling the rumblings of real earth-quack on March 23rd.

All corrupt leaders should start searching for the high ground as no one can stop this TSUNAMI.

Respect

Does anyone know how big the venue in Peshawar is?

comparison too Minere E Pakistan, LiaQat Park etc.

JAKhan

Citizen
Does anyone know how big the venue in Peshawar is?

comparison too Minere E Pakistan, LiaQat Park etc.
Its a vast open field near motorway chowk and can accomodate more than a huge crowd,,,so no worries abt less space (clap)

<ChOuDhArY>

After successful KPK election: PTI's first show of power in Peshawar on 10th March with elected members.. KPK are you READY to drive the Tsunami waves

After successful KPK election: PTI's first show of power in Peshawar on 10th March with elected members.. KPK are you READY to drive the Tsunami waves

555277_562011870485372_201170942_n.jpg

1_Asad%20Qaiser%20and%20Shaukat%20Yusafzai%20after%20winning%20PTI%20intra%20party%20election%2027%20feb%202013.JPG

LinkClick.aspx

LinkClick.aspx

LinkClick.aspx

<ChOuDhArY>

Re: After successful KPK election: PTI's first show of power in Peshawar on 10th March with elected members.. KPK are you READY to drive the Tsunami waves

The only party with grass root worker elected as President KPK... Many people of KPK are witness of this ... Asad Qaisar was himself hnaging posters of PTI in the past time and then from an ordinary person he worked hard for the party and now finally he becomes president of KPK.

This is a great lesson for other party workers to ask their leadership to hold elections and then give chance to others who are not from the royal families of Sahreef, Bhuttos and similar ruling parties !

xiaahmad

It will be great Inshallah

Muraad saeed was youth can received 25 votes tats great (clap)

Jami786

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI 10th March Peshawar Jalsa Promo2: Da Pakhtunistan Day

Very energetic. Keep it up. Naya Pakistan and Naya KPK inshallah.

Last edited:

colorbirdss

Councller (250+ posts)

Why Pakhtunistan bro, there are other languages there. I have nothing against pashto as I love it and half of my family are pashto speaker but these names just bother me. I was fine with NWFP...(bigsmile)

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)

sab choro ye bataooo, karachi mai jalsa hoga... Bachiyaan fit aayein thi last time ;):P