PTI Peshawar Jalsa Promo-10th March 2013

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Khyber Zalmi - PTI Peshawar Jalsa Promo (10th March 2013)

Bhai TTP has a power base and they would affect the votes hugely, especially in the tribal areas. Thats is why IK wanted to have some sort of relation with them in which he failed. Tell me about any other ally of IK in KPK, none; now u know what I was talking about: IK being alone.

And really time will tell, even after the 23 March Jalsa, in which by the way I would also go to; cause I don't see A A Khan's team winning a single seat in Lahore and don't worry Mahmud Rashid will him self make sure of that. :)

That's why I told you, you know nothing. Your are just relying on newspaper statements and I know the real change in FATA and IK doesn't need any support from TTP mind it.

IK doesn't need any ally in KP because more than 50% KP has already decided its support for IK and you will see a glimpse of it on 10th of March.

About Lahore you should then be happy that IK is not winning any seat. Why are you so anxious about his winning/losing. Relax and wait for the destruction of Raiwind Kings.

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Obviously I rely on Newspapers etc, where do you get your info from???But let me tell u one thing, nationwide things are changing drastically in favor of PMLn, u have seen Raisani joining PMLn, but PMLn is not showing its strength in KPK area right now. A lot of people are joining in and Hazara area is almost total in PMLn hands now. IK is doing his jalsis there and things are looking bleak for him. Let me tell u one thing these are his final Jalsis, from which he wants to gather a huge crowd in Lahore. PMLn wave has yet to began, if things went right, 2-3 majority again for PMLn.Also have u must have seen the gallop survey, IK is strong in KPK area according to that, but that would change. Baqi lets eat pop corn and enjoy what is happening, may the true fighter win. Enjoy
That's why I told you, you know nothing. Your are just relying on newspaper statements and I know the real change in FATA and IK doesn't need any support from TTP mind it. IK doesn't need any ally in KP because more than 50% KP has already decided its support for IK and you will see a glimpse of it on 10th of March. About Lahore you should then be happy that IK is not winning any seat. Why are you so anxious about his winning/losing. Relax and wait for the destruction of Raiwind Kings.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Obviously I rely on Newspapers etc, where do you get your info from???But let me tell u one thing, nationwide things are changing drastically in favor of PMLn, u have seen Raisani joining PMLn, but PMLn is not showing its strength in KPK area right now. A lot of people are joining in and Hazara area is almost total in PMLn hands now. IK is doing his jalsis there and things are looking bleak for him. Let me tell u one thing these are his final Jalsis, from which he wants to gather a huge crowd in Lahore. PMLn wave has yet to began, if things went right, 2-3 majority again for PMLn.Also have u must have seen the gallop survey, IK is strong in KPK area according to that, but that would change. Baqi lets eat pop corn and enjoy what is happening, may the true fighter win. Enjoy

I think you didn't read my previous post. I have told you that I belong to FATA so my info is based on Newspapers only.

For the rest keep dreaming and doing "Asooli Siasat"

amir_ali

I think you didn't read my previous post. I have told you that I belong to FATA so my info is based on Newspapers only.

For the rest keep dreaming and doing "Asooli Siasat"

For my own curiosity sake, can I ask u about your area and ur tribe?? Tell me honestly, would any tribal elder accept IK with the past that he had? Spare Niazis from this, as I have a very good idea about their general reputation and how they are seen by other Pashtoon and even by the Baloch.

Coming back to the matter in hand, "Aik ball sae do wicketain garana kia Asooli Siasat thi", in my opinion IK would had been much better, if he hadn't resorted to those tactics.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

For my own curiosity sake, can I ask u about your area and ur tribe?? Tell me honestly, would any tribal elder accept IK with the past that he had? Spare Niazis from this, as I have a very good idea about their general reputation and how they are seen by other Pashtoon and even by the Baloch.

Coming back to the matter in hand, "Aik ball sae do wicketain garana kia Asooli Siasat thi", in my opinion IK would had been much better, if he hadn't resorted to those tactics.

I belong to Mohmand Agency and People of FATA irrespective of their age, have accepted IK. And regarding to his past, Pashtoon considers only that past which is dirty with Corruption, looting and plundering like the past of Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and Fazlu etc.

amir_ali

I belong to Mohmand Agency and People of FATA irrespective of their age, have accepted IK. And regarding to his past, Pashtoon considers only that past which is dirty with Corruption, looting and plundering like the past of Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and Fazlu etc.

Last question: FATA area near Badaber peshawar? Mahmand or Mohmand??

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Last question: FATA area near Badaber peshawar? Mahmand or Mohmand??

No, this area is near Afghanistan Boarder and Bajawar Agency. It is the same Mohmand where NATO had killed 26 Pak Army personnels and then Pak Army closed the NATO supply.

Last edited:

amir_ali

No, this area is near Afghanistan Boarder and Bajawar Agency. It is the same Mohmand where NATO had killed 26 Pak Army personnels and then Pak Army closed the NATO supply.

Oka thanks man, I just asked my last question here, so will definitely bother u for more detail on that area some other time.

tc.

captain

Councller (250+ posts)
میں اپنے تحریک انصاف کے بھاییوں خاص کر پنجابی بھاییوں کو یقین دلاتا ہوں کہ
کے پی کے میں اس دفعہ سو فیصد پی ٹی آیی کی حکومت آیگی انشاّاللہ۔
اور یہ دعوا میں مندرجہ ذیل حقایق کو سامنے رکھ کر کر رہا ہوں۔
انیس سو تریانوے میں کے پی کے میں پی پی پی کی حکومت تھی۔
انیس سو چیانویں میں مسلم لیگ اقتدار میں آیی۔
سن دو ہزار دو میں دونوں بڑی پارٹیوں کو رد کرکے زبردست اکثریت سے مزہبی اتحاد ایم ایم اے کو اقتدار دیا گیا ۔
سن دو ہزار آٹھ میں عوام ان سے بھی مایوس ہوکر اے این پی کو اقتدار میں لے آیی۔
اور اب سن دو ہزار تیرہ میں کچھ بھی ہوجاے
حکومت تحریک انصاف ہی کی آنے والی ہے انشاّاللہ۔
یہاں پر میں اپنے پنجابی بھاییوں سے ہاتھ جوڑ کے عرض کرونگا کہ
آپ لوگ تیس سال سے ان گنجے منافق نورا کو ہی ووٹ دیکر اقتدار میں لاتے رہے ہو۔
یار پلیز اپ کے پی کے کے بھاییوں ہی سے کچھ عبرت حاصل کریں۔
کبھی کسی دوسری پارٹی کو بھی تو آزماو نا۔
میرا یہ ایمان ہے کہ اگر ہمارے پنجابی بہن بھایی جاگ گیے
تو سمجھو سارا پاکستان بدل گیا۔
انشاّاللہ۔
پلیز اس پر ضرور غور و فکر کریں شکریہ

dont worry bhai waqt anay do hm din raat aik kr daingy

IMRANKHAN1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI Peshawar Jalsa Promo3: Wa Pakistan Wa Pakistan Waya Salam ...

Come on insafi make this event ever best (clap) Love ik

AliYousafzai

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI Peshawar Jalsa Promo3: Wa Pakistan Wa Pakistan Waya Salam ...

Where is PTI's local leadership of Peshawar? I don't see any activity regarding this Jalsa on ground except one bill board while entering Peshawar and that too from one direction only. People like being invited and being talked to.

great30

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Khan-a Imran Khan-a "Pakhair Raghly"

Can Noora and his fake manifesto compete with this junoon?