PTI should start to work out for elections in PPP concentrated areas!!!!!! Some facts regarding PP

mahmood.yaser

Voter (50+ posts)
r1y0xk.jpg

I think PTI should start working out to get rid of Zarrdari and co. which is real threat to Pakistan rather than PMLn......PMLn is small party of punjab which only secured 67 seats in 2008.
KPK
On the other hand PPP got 9 seat in KPK , (PPP second largest party after ANP which got 10 seats in KPK) in 2008 elections.
Punjab
PMLn largest party in punjab after getting 67 seats and PPP got 48 seats, second largest party and PMLQ got 27 seats in 2008.PPP concentrated areas in punjab are faisalabad,sargodha,gujranwala,muzafargarh,multn, Rahykhan,bahawalnagar,sahiwal and vehari.

Sindh
PPP being largest party in sindh secured 33 seats (including 3 from Karachi) and MQM got 19 (17 in Karachi). Southern and rural sindh is considered as PPP areas.
Balochistan
PPP have 4 seats in balochistan which is largest number of all political parties
The concentration of PPP is prominent in all the provinces, PPP constituencies (and voters)are consider permanent loyal to PPP.
PTI should formulate strategy to tackle PPP from all its constituencies to win coming elections. On the other hand PMLn is week in KPK, sindh and Balochistan. PPP seems real threat rather than PMLn. So, PTI should start focusing on these areas to win elections and to form government.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am certain that PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM and ANP will be annihilated in the next general election.

With the next general election approaching nearer, I have no doubt that PTI will emerge as the single most popular party in Pakistan and will form the new government without coalition with any major party.

I believe that it is only solution for the good of Pakistan that PPP, MQM and its coalition partners are defeated on the ballot box and never again surface on the political scene.

falcons

Minister (2k+ posts)
PPP isnt the big threat now...

PPP just won majority of seats becz of the death of BB... and still they have to make gov with the collation of MQM,ANP,PMLQ...

Name "Zardari" is enough to destroy PPP

PTI should focus on rural area's politics... Pakistan's 60% population...

PPP will rise when Bilawal will context the election using name of his mother till no chance

jangjoo786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: I am certain that PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM and ANP will be annihilated in the next general election.

pti is the future INSHALLAH

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I agree with u.

PTI should raise voice against PPP and Zardari specially..

very important.

MAHMOOD1

MPA (400+ posts)
pti want that noon couldn't com in power and it is irrelevant who com in power.now the common man start thinking in this way

Vitamin_C

PPP just won majority of seats becz of the death of BB... and still they have to make gov with the collation of MQM,ANP,PMLQ...

PPP will rise when Bilawal will context the election using name of his mother till no chance

I disagree with you. In last election atleast 40% of the votes were bogus. I am expecting something similar if not worse this time. Zardari is not worried at all about the election, he is just going to buy the seats, he can buy anything.
IK should focus on vote fraud, how will Zardari buy seats and how to stop someone from doing this.
Out of 8 crore registered votes not even 20% care of verifying their votes. My poling station was at one location but when I check after I came back from UAE they changed it without letting me know to another location. An international organization has said that there is a big question mark on the performance of our election commission in next elections. If IK does not go to court about this, the only thing we can hope for that they show the voters list one month before elections and we can pray to god.

saady23

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pti's current strategy seems to be working so far. Regardless of the figures, pti is targeting pmln for it's symbolic value. I mean Who doesn't know nawaz sharif. We ll have to keep them pinned down. That way they ll make mistakes solely out of frustration e.g khawaja Asif's allegations backfired.
I think ppp will play its finest card near election ( e.g capturing the responsible who killed benazir to revive the same spell they created last time around.)
Having said that, I have no doubt we will Inshallah sweep the coming election.

Zulfi Khan

[h=2]Re: PTI should start to work out for elections in PPP concentrated areas!!!!!! Some facts regarding PPP being largest party in 2008[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by falcons

I disagree with you. In last election atleast 40% of the votes were bogus. I am expecting something similar if not worse this time. Zardari is not worried at all about the election, he is just going to buy the seats, he can buy anything.
IK should focus on vote fraud, how will Zardari buy seats and how to stop someone from doing this.
Out of 8 crore registered votes not even 20% care of verifying their votes. My poling station was at one location but when I check after I came back from UAE they changed it without letting me know to another location. An international organization has said that there is a big question mark on the performance of our election commission in next elections. If IK does not go to court about this, the only thing we can hope for that they show the voters list one month before elections and we can pray to god.

I agree with brother vitamin C 100%; his analysis is appealing to me.PPP will do rigging in election by election machinery.