PTI SMT Shelling out Crap: Hadh hoti hai Darabarizm ki.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sure, instead of challenging others to be a man, prove yourself one and bring up the source.

Mind you sources are not newspaper clippings, or you would start crying on my sources then

u put a news clipping i didn't c that thats y i asked ... i am sorry if u post a news clipping thats y i was asking for source again and again can u send me the link again ...
... about my source as its very shameful to post i can send u the links in private msg who ever wants

گالی دیتا ہے تو پھر دم نہ ہلایا کرو جب کوئی دم پر پاؤں رکھے

اپنی ماں بہن تیری یہ کام کرتا ہو گا اس لیے دوسروں والوں پر الزام لگاتا ہے

گھٹیا انسان

Yeah PTI can become MQM , but for sure Patwaris will remain Patwaris ready to sell their mothers for money .. i wonder is there anything bigger than money for them ...

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you can quote a US senator's (alleged) line about PML-N , don't feel hesitant to quote me about PTI.

sure u can ... .just don't personalised it to me ... thats what i said, u can say what ever u want .. thats fine to disagree but not insult each other as a person. u can say what ever as whole to PTI supporters and have heart to hear the same about all PML N supporters ...

Shame and PTI leader or supporter have no relevance, you failed to share the source, you low life miserable skunk, get a source or get a life

u put a news clipping i didn't c that thats y i asked ... i am sorry if u post a news clipping thats y i was asking for source again and again can u send me the link again ...
... about my source as its very shameful to post i can send u the links in private msg who ever wants

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
گالی دیتا ہے تو پھر دم نہ ہلایا کرو جب کوئی دم پر پاؤں رکھے

اپنی ماں بہن تیری یہ کام کرتا ہو گا اس لیے دوسروں والوں پر الزام لگاتا ہے

گھٹیا انسان

beta roona nahi haa :P

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
[QUOTE=Pashaz PaTwarI;3420483]Shame and PTI leader or supporter have no relevance, you failed to share the source, you low life miserable skunk, get a source or get a life[/QUOTE]

http://nation.com.pk/columns/04-Jan-2014/dignity-on-sale
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.pakistan/kv99Lz5Ubno
http://www.rediff.com/news/aug/01pak.htm
http://writersblocktgh.blogspot.ro/2012/02/selling-their-mothers-by-pound.html
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1060313/asp/nation/story_5962372.asp

Enough or u need more ... I am not a patwari like u have guts to admit if i am wrong ... but ur just nothing but Patwaris :P i c how u all r soo much angry now on me :P ahh brainless patwaris :P wanted to abuse others and tell they r human :P

and plz dont' cry now ok :P

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
To all the defenders of elite mafia ... here's the link. Just one clarification ... it's old news and wasn't directed to PML-N specifically but to all Pakistanis as a nation. It's just that it's a well known fact that which party leaders are good at purchasing and selling and increasing their own wealth....Wink wink nudge nudge. ;-) It is a very well written and thought provoking article so elite mafia supporters shouldn't bother reading as this is very much beyond their mental capacity.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
To all the defenders of elite mafia ... here's the link. Just one clarification ... it's old news and wasn't directed to PML-N specifically but to all Pakistanis as a nation. It's just that it's a well known fact that which party leaders are good at purchasing and selling and increasing their own wealth....Wink wink nudge nudge. ;-) It is a very well written and thought provoking article so elite mafia supporters shouldn't bother reading as this is very much beyond their mental capacity.

It was NS govt. and he sell amel Kansi .. its very very famous stuff and when Pakistan govt. who gave protection to Amel kansi and then sold to USA after increasing the price then this guy gave that statement ... About Pakistani govt. officials .. which i think is patwaris of that time ...

باہر نکلی ہو ئی زبان والے عمرانی شاہ دولا کے چوہے ،تھوڑا خیال کر لو یار، یہ سیاست ہے کو ئی ذاتی جھگڑا نہیں،

As again Patwari went to level of NS and shows his family :) ; keep abusing when u have no answer :P i can't go to ur level bro :) enjoy being a Patwari

اگر کسی امریکی نے پاکستانی قوم کو گالی دی تو کیا وہ سند ہو گئی تمہارے لئے ؟ عمرانی چوہے اپنی اوقات یہاں مت دکھا

Its a line said by USA senator about PML N and its govt. i can send you the source if you want .. if u don't like it u can abuse him. it was not a personal attack on any individual ... :)

اس امریکی کتے نے پاکستانی قوم کو گالی دی تھی ، جس قوم میں تمہاری ماں بہن بھی شامل ہے ، عمرانی کھوتے ، تھوڑی عقل استعمال کر لے

It was NS govt. and he sell amel Kansi .. its very very famous stuff and when Pakistan govt. who gave protection to Amel kansi and then sold to USA after increasing the price then this guy gave that statement ... About Pakistani govt. officials .. which i think is patwaris of that time ...

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
[QUOTE=GujjarPakistani;3420534]اگر کسی امریکی نے پاکستانی قوم کو گالی دی تو کیا وہ سند ہو گئی تمہارے لئے ؟ عمرانی چوہے اپنی اوقات یہاں مت دکھا [/QUOTE]

No its not but when our PM of that time still love USA and feel fine and was the one who sell the guy ... then it become an argument against NS :) ... the same like musharf sell Afia Sadiqi to USA ... so in history of pakistan there were two ppl who were fine to sell Pakistanis to USA and even when USA said that line about them they didn't feel shy instead they feel proud ...
:P its history u can't change history man ... its better to admit it ... when u and patwaris come and abuse others i think they 4get the history of Pakistan and NS ...

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس امریکی کتے نے پاکستانی قوم کو گالی دی تھی ، جس قوم میں تمہاری ماں بہن بھی شامل ہے ، عمرانی کھوتے ، تھوڑی عقل استعمال کر لے

Yeah i am angry on THAT USA GUY ... and more angry on NS becz he was the reason ... thats y its only for Patwaris becz no one in Pakistan can be fine with that abuse but PML N was and his supporters ; that was the whole argument

تمہاری پوسٹیں پڑھ کے مجھے یقین ہے کہ تم اس امریکی سے ناراض نہیں خوش ہو اسی لئے اس کی دی ہو ئی گالی کو ن لیگ کے حامیوں کے خلاف استعمال کر رہے ہو ، تم اس حد تک گر جاو گے م مجھے یقین نہیں آ رہا ۔ تم بارکا جیسے سلجھے ہو ئے عمرانیوں کی شاباش اور لائکس کے حق دار ہو۔ عمران خان نے بد قسمتی سے ایک ایسی گھٹیا مخلوق تیا کر دی ہے جو ملک کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجانے اور خانی جنگی کے لئے تیار بیٹھی ہے ، دھرنوں کے دنوں ایسے مظاہر دیکھنے کو عام تھے ۔ اپنے مخالفین کو گالی بکنا عمرانی پو ٹیوں کا پسندیدہ عمل ہے۔

Yeah i am angry on THAT USA GUY ... and more angry on NS becz he was the reason ... thats y its only for Patwaris becz no one in Pakistan can be fine with that abuse but PML N was and his supporters ; that was the whole argument

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chalo aaj ki dihadi bhi laga lee tum ne. Ab jaa kar apne aqa ke per chato .... Tell your masters that sell everything... as they have been doing for a long time to Pakistan ... not only they have sold nation's assets but also fellow citizens... Why can't we run cases on Pakistanis in this country? Your dumba$$ leaders were the reason that Raymond Davis and many others who committed crimes in Pakistan went back home without facing any charges. You like your paid masters are a sell-out for few dollars. All for some wealth and power ... I don't even know how you guys look yourself in the mirror each day. Asal me yeh hai tumhari auqat .... pakistanion aur kitna zaleel aur ruswa karo ge ... kuch sharm hoti hai kuch haya hoti hai. Losers!!!

Saeed4Truth

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Ali-raj aap baray maqsad ko dekhen ye choti choti baten na socha karen, bara maqsad kia hai wo ye hai k pakistan ko is nooray aur zardari se azad krana wo sirf IK jesa ba himat shakhs kr skta hai baqi is murda qom main 10000000 sal tk aisa insan shayad paida na ho jo inka muqabla kr saky. Plz aap se request hai k choti choti baaton pe aise threads bna k aap nooron ka faida karty hain.
meri baat ko negative na lijiye ga aur zara thanday dil se sochiye ga

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس امریکی کتے نے ان پاکستانی کتوں کو گا لی دی تھی جنہوں نے ایمل کانسی کو ان کے حوالے کیا تھا