PTI SMT Shelling out Crap: Hadh hoti hai Darabarizm ki.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
تمہاری پوسٹیں پڑھ کے مجھے یقین ہے کہ تم اس امریکی سے ناراض نہیں خوش ہو اسی لئے اس کی دی ہو ئی گالی کو ن لیگ کے حامیوں کے خلاف استعمال کر رہے ہو ، تم اس حد تک گر جاو گے م مجھے یقین نہیں آ رہا ۔ تم بارکا جیسے سلجھے ہو ئے عمرانیوں کی شاباش اور لائکس کے حق دار ہو۔ عمران خان نے بد قسمتی سے ایک ایسی گھٹیا مخلوق تیا کر دی ہے جو ملک کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجانے اور خانی جنگی کے لئے تیار بیٹھی ہے ، دھرنوں کے دنوں ایسے مظاہر دیکھنے کو عام تھے ۔ اپنے مخالفین کو گالی بکنا عمرانی پو ٹیوں کا پسندیدہ عمل ہے۔

So the guy who sell pakistani is a great man, when he get abused and he help USA to abuse whole pakistani .. he is still a great guy ... and i who hate that is a bad guy :P
Wah Patwari teri Logic :) ... abusing me wont change the history nor the fact ... thats y i said that statement is for Patwaris as instead of saying NS was reason ur still abusing me and IK ...
U can keep abusing me and lick the foot of USA ... thats the difference between a patwari and a Pakistani ... it happened in 1997 and i can't 4get and u 4get what happened in a min and came back to abuse me and PTI and IK :)

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)

sure u can ... .just don't personalised it to me ... thats what i said, u can say what ever u want .. thats fine to disagree but not insult each other as a person. u can say what ever as whole to PTI supporters and have heart to hear the same about all PML N supporters ...

You are infact a shameless person.A US senator allegedly badmouthed the whole Pakistani nation and you dimwitted fool proudly and dishonestly specified that line for PML-N supporters. It is precisely this insane poisonous and ill-informed mindset of youthyaas that Imran khan has created. Don't expect respect atleast from me if you exhibit your domestic and genetic traits here. I shall pay you back in your own blood.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
عقل کے اندھوں کو شاید پتہ نہیں کہ آئی ایس آئی نے امریکی ایف بی آئی کے ساتھ مل کر ایک خصوصی آپریشن میں ایمل کاسی کو گرفتار کر کے امریکہ کے حوالے کیا تھا ، جیسے ریمنڈ ڈیوس کو پاشا نے امریکا کے حوالے کیا تھا

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are infact a shameless person.A US senator allegedly badmouthed the whole Pakistani nation and you dimwitted fool proudly and dishonestly specified that line for PML-N supporters. It is precisely this insane poisonous and ill-informed mindset of youthyaas that Imran khan has created. Don't expect respect atleast from me if you exhibit your domestic and genetic traits here. I shall pay you back in your own blood.

LOL don't cry man :) .. it was NS govt. they sell Pakistani to USA and even when USA person said that line NS was happy to keep licking the boots of USA ... there is a reason i said it becz no one who has Garat can bare that except PML N , NS and his supporters and still ur abusing me rather than the person who was reason ... i wonder if Ns or his govt. ever able to say 1% of what ur saying to me :P but no they never said a word .... infact may be they thought now USA knows we can sell so its good

now coming to ur constant abuses it shows ur frustration and lack of knowledge and being a patwari mindset :) nothing can be done to u .. u was born a slave and u want every one to be slave like u of NS and his family :)

and ppl like u can keep abusing me :P it doesn't matter ... u never learn what education means u never learn what logic means u never learn what honour means ... ur just blind patwaris :) any way live a happy life :P stop bothering me if u have no brain