Quaid Azam blasting the lies and propaganda of SAFMA and Marvi Sarmad "Must Watch"

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کلمہ طیبہ دو قومی نظریہ کی بنیاد ہے
آپ نے فورم پر محب وطن اور مذہبی پاکستانیوں کا قرضہ اتار دیا

Last edited:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
nice effort brother.these g-a-s-h-t-i-e-s are destroying our culture n pakistan.yeh shakal se he hindni ha.pakistan se kaisay mukhlis ho sakti ha.na knowledge ha history ka na facts ka..udhar se paisay liye,idhr dance/sharab partyan keen,loag khareeday....phir sacha bhi honay ki koshish ki..l-a-n-a-a-t

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
If you want to condemn Marvi, fine very welcome, but don't take this opportunity to make this idiot Quaid-I-Azam. You are disrespecting the man of great honor and dignity.
Quaid-e-Azam but i think you understand what i was trying to say.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you want to condemn Marvi, fine very welcome, but don't take this opportunity to make this idiot Quaid-I-Azam. You are disrespecting the man of great honor and dignity.
You are one of the people who talk to early and comment to quick. Watch the whole video specially @2:30, you will find the answer of your premature question.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
someone explain to me please ... ye taliban ko is tarah ki k-a-n-j-r-i-a-n nazar nahi aati ? Oh wait ... taliban tau hindustanio aur hindu'on ke dost hain .
BEGHERAT HO GAYE HAIN HAM SAB . ISAY TAU DEPORT KAR DENA CHAHIEY . AGAR INDIAN ACCEPT NA KARAY TAU INDIAN OCEAN MAIN PHAINK DO .
I never knew she or anyone like her existed until last week. Why there is no demonstration against her or her agenda or her orgonization ?

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hamara manshoor sirf Islam

اسسلام و علیکم

پیارے بھائیو، بہنو، بزرگو،نوجوانو، محب وطن

پاکستان اسلام کی نام پر بنا تھا، ٢ قومی نظریے کو
٦٤ سال گزرنےکی بعد کیوں کھنگالا جا رہا ہے؟

ہمیں مستحکم رہنا ہوگا اور گمراہ ہونے سے بچیے،
استغفار پڑھتے رہیے- الله ہم سب کا حامیو ناظر ہو. آمین

پاکستان زندباد، اسلام پا انداباد
وطن کی مٹی گوا رہنا!

sb ko Eid Mubarak

jazakAllah khair

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
I know what is said here.And what this video is implying is that this hamid is speaking for Quaid. Give me a break. Let me ask this. Is this matter as simple as we think. Oh this video solved it, Many people could not figure out and this video has done the trick. May be we should read manuscript of policy statement Of Muhammad Ali Jinnah on 11th August 1947 again. do not we? I think he blasted the current pakistani people when he said"The second thing that occurs to me is this: One of the biggest curses from which India is suffering - I do not say that other countries are free from it,
but, I think our condition is much worse - is bribery and corruption. That really is a poison. We must put that down with an iron hand and I hope that you
will take adequate measures as soon as it is possible for this Assembly to do so"

"Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State"
Is it very difficult to understand above statement? perhaps its easier to ingor than undertand.
You are one of the people who talk to early and comment to quick. Watch the whole video specially @2:30, you will find the answer of your premature question.

janbazali

Re: the entire SAFMA Drama properly exposed with proofs

[h=1]Death to Indian Scavengers SAFMA in Pakistan[/h]

sngilani

You should take Pakistan struggle more holistically which spans over 200 years. The ideology of Pakistan stems from the instinct of the Muslim community of South Asia to maintain their individuality by resisting all attempts by the Hindu society to absorb it. Muslims of South Asia believe that Islam and Hinduism are not only two religions, but also two social orders that have given birth to two distinct cultures with no similarities. A deep study of the history of this land proves that the differences between Hindus and Muslims were not confined to the struggle for political supremacy, but were also manifested in the clash of two social orders. Despite living together for more than a thousand years, they continued to develop different cultures and traditions. Their eating habits, music, architecture and script, are all poles apart. Even the language they speak and the dresses they wear are entirely different.

The ideology of Pakistan took shape through an evolutionary process. Historical experience provided the base; with Sir Syed Ahmad Khan began the period of Muslim self-awakening; Allama Iqbal provided the philosophical explanation; Quaid-i-Azam translated it into a political reality; and the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, by passing Objectives Resolution in March 1949, gave it legal sanction. It was due to the realization of Muslims of South Asia that they are different from the Hindus that they demanded separate electorates. When they realized that their future in a 'Democratic India' dominated by Hindu majority was not safe; they put forward their demand for a separate state. This is Pakistan.

sngilani

I know what is said here.And what this video is implying is that this hamid is speaking for Quaid. Give me a break. Let me ask this. Is this matter as simple as we think. Oh this video solved it, Many people could not figure out and this video has done the trick. May be we should read manuscript of policy statement Of Muhammad Ali Jinnah on 11th August 1947 again. do not we? I think he blasted the current pakistani people when he said"The second thing that occurs to me is this: One of the biggest curses from which India is suffering - I do not say that other countries are free from it,
but, I think our condition is much worse - is bribery and corruption. That really is a poison. We must put that down with an iron hand and I hope that you
will take adequate measures as soon as it is possible for this Assembly to do so"

"Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State"
Is it very difficult to understand above statement? perhaps its easier to ingor than undertand.

Useless arguments. You should take this struggle more holistically which spans over 200 years. The ideology of Pakistan stems from the instinct of the Muslim community of South Asia to maintain their individuality by resisting all attempts by the Hindu society to absorb it. Muslims of South Asia believe that Islam and Hinduism are not only two religions, but also two social orders that have given birth to two distinct cultures with no similarities. A deep study of the history of this land proves that the differences between Hindus and Muslims were not confined to the struggle for political supremacy, but were also manifested in the clash of two social orders. Despite living together for more than a thousand years, they continued to develop different cultures and traditions. Their eating habits, music, architecture and script, are all poles apart. Even the language they speak and the dresses they wear are entirely different.

The ideology of Pakistan took shape through an evolutionary process. Historical experience provided the base; with Sir Syed Ahmad Khan began the period of Muslim self-awakening; Allama Iqbal provided the philosophical explanation; Quaid-i-Azam translated it into a political reality; and the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, by passing Objectives Resolution in March 1949, gave it legal sanction. It was due to the realization of Muslims of South Asia that they are different from the Hindus that they demanded separate electorates. When they realized that their future in a 'Democratic India' dominated by Hindu majority was not safe; they put forward their demand for a separate state. This is Pakistan.