Quaid-e-Azam (M.A. Jinnah) & Imran Khan .... Do u think latter is reincarnation of former???

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
What we learned from history is that we did not learn anything from history

Similarities between M.A. Jinnah & Imran Khan

- Leadership
- Vision
- Solution (of any existing problems)
- Honesty / Integrity
- Dignity
- Rich (by hard earned money not by corruption)
- Welfare
- Truthfulness
- Equality (both talked to western world on equal terms)
- Self relying policy

Unfortunately, our older generation realized the importance of M.A. Jinnah very late (as he died in 1948)

My question to our current generation: when will u realize importance of Imran Khan??

Credits of IK

- Shaukat Khanam
- Nimal University / Knowledge city (PML-N is trying to hijack it by so called danish schools)
- Sasti roti (hijacked by PML-N ultimatley ended in corruption)
- Flood relief programmes (media did not show the progress)
- Fight against status quo & corruption

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't know about re-incarnation, but it is true there are a lot of similarities. And they are because Imran consider Quaid-e-Azam as a role model and perhaps consciously or unconsciously tries to follow his principles. The similarities that I see are credibility, incorruptibility and selfless devotion to his cause.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
The reincarnation theory does not belong to Islamic teaching. You should change the Thread name. Being frank, he is far far away from the vision and qualities of THE GREAT LEADER Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Today, unfortunately, Imrank Khan is nothing but a I-net one man show, and there are many reason why he ain't gonna bring about change in Pakistan.
Watch this clip and you will find out why he can't bring about change through the ballot box. Watch and cryyyy for Pakistan!!

And you expect from these people to bring about revolution in Pakistan? As Hassan Nisar said - THUDA MAR KE NAKALOON these corrupted to the bone bunch of people who have hijacked Pakistan.

pakiace

Banned
they copied the sms membership registration and today shahbaz shareef in a press release in karachi said the same thing imran khan has been saying since day 1 to target killings in karachi '' depoliticize police ''

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Tum logo ka dimagh kharab ho gaya hey, satya gaye ho. Kaha Quaid e Azam aur Kahan Imran Khan. Agar tum logo ki yehi soch hey tu phir PTI ka Allah hi hafiz
Suraj ko chirag mut dekhao.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
The reincarnation theory does not belong to Islamic teaching. You should change the Thread name. Being frank, he is far far away from the vision and qualities of THE GREAT LEADER Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Today, unfortunately, Imrank Khan is nothing but a I-net one man show, and there are many reason why he ain't gonna bring about change in Pakistan.
Watch this clip and you will find out why he can't bring about change through the ballot box. Watch and cryyyy for Pakistan!!

And you expect from these people to bring about revolution in Pakistan? As Hassan Nisar said - THUDA MAR KE NAKALOON these corrupted to the bone bunch of people who have hijacked Pakistan.

the word 'reincarnation' was used as a simile.. and secondly i wasnt discussing reincarnation theory up there... people r smart enough to understand reincarnation and Islam... and above all whats been discussed :)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Tum logo ka dimagh kharab ho gaya hey, satya gaye ho. Kaha Quaid e Azam aur Kahan Imran Khan. Agar tum logo ki yehi soch hey tu phir PTI ka Allah hi hafiz
Suraj ko chirag mut dekhao.

if u can name better politican than IK then please let us know too... i know IK aint angel..but he is kinda angel in comparison to MQM, PML-N, PPP, ANP etc

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
the word 'reincarnation' was used as a simile.. and secondly i wasnt discussing reincarnation theory up there... people r smart enough to understand reincarnation and Islam... and above all whats been discussed :)
What a bad comparison between reincarnation and similarity. The clip above shows how smart people are to distinguish between Islam and Jihalaat. (clap)(clap)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
What a bad comparison between reincarnation and similarity. The clip above shows how smart people are to distinguish between Islam and Jihalaat. (clap)(clap)

what is mind.. its a matter.. wat is matter... never mind... :)

pls stop bringing Islam in every discussion.. especially when one is not even discussing Islam in the context...

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Finally the youth in Karachi made to come out on the street, but where was their idol Mr Khan? Busy paying visit to damn TV shows. If he wants be like Che than he has to hit much harder on these corrupt Mafia type of fat rat politicians.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

what is mind.. its a matter.. wat is matter... never mind... :)

pls stop bringing Islam in every discussion.. especially when one is not even discussing Islam in the context...
come on dude... Pakistan was made on base of Islam. I just countered your poor argue of people are smart enough to distinguish between Islam and Jihaalat:) IK ain't gonna bring about change in Pakistan as long as he keep visiting cheap TV shows. ;)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Finally the youth in Karachi made to come out on the street, but where was their idol Mr Khan? Busy paying visit to damn TV shows. If he wants be like Che than he has to hit much harder on these corrupt Mafia type of fat rat politicians.

well ur comparison of IK on karachi issue is with which leader?

1)Altaf Hussain
2) Zardari
3) Nawaz Sharif
4) any other leader who gives a damn abt this country (not restricted to karachi only)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
come on dude... Pakistan was made on base of Islam. I just countered your poor argue of people are smart enough to distinguish between Islam and Jihaalat:) IK ain't gonna bring about change in Pakistan as long as he keep visiting cheap TV shows. ;)

well my argue may be poor.. but ur understanding abt the subject is even worst... but i am really interested to know whom u think is leader gud enuf to bring change in Pakistan?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What we learned from history is that we did not learn anything from history

Similarities between M.A. Jinnah & Imran Khan

- Leadership
- Vision
- Solution (of any existing problems)
- Honesty / Integrity
- Dignity
- Rich (by hard earned money not by corruption)
- Welfare
- Truthfulness
- Equality (both talked to western world on equal terms)
- Self relying policy

Unfortunately, our older generation realized the importance of M.A. Jinnah very late (as he died in 1948)

My question to our current generation: when will u realize importance of Imran Khan??

Credits of IK

- Shaukat Khanam
- Nimal University / Knowledge city (PML-N is trying to hijack it by so called danish schools)
- Sasti roti (hijacked by PML-N ultimatley ended in corruption)
- Flood relief programmes (media did not show the progress)
- Fight against status quo & corruption

IK is a very nice man and million of youth like him for what he is - honest, sincere, non-corrupt, un-crook - but DONT stretch him to the Qaid-e-azam (ra)

In the world of Islam, IK is not the best, but e is better than all others. So give him a chance by voting him in office.

ذرا ہمیں بھی تو پتہ چلے کہ

بڑا شور سنتے تھے غالب کی دم کا +++ جو دیکھا تو ایک رسی بندھی نظر ایئ

ہی ہیں یا کوئی قابلیت بھی ہے

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
well ur comparison of IK on karachi issue is with which leader?

1)Altaf Hussain
2) Zardari
3) Nawaz Sharif
4) any other leader who gives a damn abt this country (not restricted to karachi only)
You seems to be really a newbie to life :). If you compare Mr. Khan with these corrupt politicians, then PTI ka Allah hi Hafiz :) It makes sense comparing yourself with someone who is better than you, but not with someone who is bad. Look at my post above where I tried to tell how people like Che brought the change in his country.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
well my argue may be poor.. but ur understanding abt the subject is even worst... but i am really interested to know whom u think is leader gud enuf to bring change in Pakistan?
Thanx for not losing your patience for my poor understanding about the subject being discussed :) Who can bring change in Pakistan? Answer is very simple - THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.;)

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
with due to respect and i dont want to hurt any ones feeling but i will say ..in my opinion which can be wrong . but what i see imran khan is much greater leader then m a jinah ...mr jinah never inspired me .. no one in paksitan inspired me but imran khan . thin about this people .. ma jinah was litrate and exceptional person he joined congress but didnt succseed than he came in to muslim leauge and when he failed there he left it and went to london .. this was the ulema threeke khaksaar jamate islami who gathered all muslim on one point that we are muslim than ulema do have jazaba and every thing but they dint have spokes person .. allah iqbal locate mr jinah and said him that u just need to drive now these people are ready for change now. when jinah came to pakistan ..germany attacked england 2nd world war begain .. england has to run and save their country english people belive in devide and rule . and muslims their selfs were asking for it .. for english people it was easy to convience jinah that because we will make governer general of paksitan u just except what we give u pakistan in peices one in north one is south one in east and with disputed kashmir.. here a confusion came all those ulema and big leaders who were actual people made this movement get seprated and was against the division of this type .. all diyobandi ulema said we dont except lola langra paksitan .british has taken india from muslim they have to return them or if it is necessary than divide it equaly from one side from kashmir tu haidarabad dikhan ..but m a jinah accept english offer and gathered all currupt people beside him and in the end when mr jinah was diying he regrat on it and he said meri jaib mein khotey sikhey hein and he died on the road of karachi no one was their to take him to hospital .. he realise his mistak but it was too late so he tried to do maximum for pakistan at his last days even but what he thought in beging was wrong i dont consider him a visionary leader perhapes he avail the opertunity with good instinct but be coudlnt maximaise the most from offer . i consider ..sir syed ahmed khan the visionary head he was the real hearo who rightly pushed muslims to study do not buycote english studies as hindu wellcomed it and got good jobs..he was visionary . mr m a jinah dint do any thing for muslim no welfer work even .. where as sir syed ahmed khan did muslim alighar university he made for muslims .. in comparision with the mighty imran khan u cant count his acheivements and once he become primeminster u will all see . his all projects are anbelivable he is highly intelectual ..charismatic .. and one thing i must tell u .. m a jinah was lucky that at his time muslim was not that currupt .. i have seen my own family my uncles on good posts they were very honest but now every single head is currupt and breaking curruptions record .there were only one car in my famliy in 80es but now a kid born later ist his car is in porch. so mr jinah was lucky he had much honest and serious nation available to follow but where as now the kind of nation imran khan is dealing with khuda ki panah . including us . but now me and my family cathch his vision if we keep doing it our beloved country will die ... we dont want it .i can live at one times food we will weare bad ript off clothes we will work hard but will be honest and fallow imran khan as he got his acheivments ..but we dont want our country to die .. we were die hard supporters of muslim leaug but they are so currupt u people cant imagin . ppp . pmln . mqm .. and army generals .f .. our country but for god sake now we will not let them it for real .. now i request u all please for god sake for ur own children please vote him and bring honest people in power .. and people like chingado .. columbas .ali aryan dont reply them they have to support those currupt parties as their fathers job depands on it the kind of curruption they are doing now they cant live without that just fallow imran khan and try to become imran khan honest truthful.. hard worker and highly confident thanks

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanx for not losing your patience for my poor understanding about the subject being discussed :) Who can bring change in Pakistan? Answer is very simple - THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.;)

under whose leadership? or will 180million people be the president of pakistan?