Quaid-e-Azam preferred Presidential System over Parliamentary System

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
CmJG89kWEAEthl9.jpg

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Quaid e Azam wanted many things. He did not want to separate from India in first place. He had a vision for Indian Federation like US.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Parliamentary system is more flexible and for more educated people

Presidential system is for desi people and state forward.

but in presidential system , deputy president post is the problem.....

Sohraab

Yeh Lo Boot paaalshiyooo

aur zara apne boot paaalshi bhai ArbKhan se pochoo ke main ne aik debate main us ko kaise Chohay ki tarha bhagaya tha , Kaano ko haath laga kar bhaga tha Tum Boot chaaatiyoo ka nazriyati bhai

w8H4N8C.png

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yeh Lo Boot paaalshiyooo

aur zara apne boot paaalshi bhai ArbKhan se pochoo ke main ne aik debate main us ko kaise Chohay ki tarha bhagaya tha , Kaano ko haath laga kar bhaga tha Tum Boot chaaatiyoo ka nazriyati bhai

ذرا دوبارہ پڑھو کہ میں نے کیا لکھا ہے
اگر نشہ میں ہو تو کوئی بات نہی ، تمہیں معاف کیا
بیوقوفی کی باتیں کرنا تمہاری پرانی عادت ہے

Sohraab

ذرا دوبارہ پڑھو کہ میں نے کیا لکھا ہے
اگر نشہ میں ہو تو کوئی بات نہی ، تمہیں معاف کیا
بیوقوفی کی باتیں کرنا تمہاری پرانی عادت ہے

mujhe sab samajh aati hai aur tumhe bhi khoob pehchanta hoon

yeh thread starter bhi boot paalshiya hai aur is ka guru zaid kazzab bhi boot chaaatiya hai

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
mujhe sab samajh aati hai aur tumhe bhi khoob pehchanta hoon

yeh thread starter bhi boot paalshiya hai aur is ka guru zaid kazzab bhi boot chaaatiya hai

کیا بہکی بہکی باتیں کر رہا ہے
تمھاری کیا بات ہے یار - سب سمجھ آتی ہے
:lol::lol:

Wadaich

کیا بہکی بہکی باتیں کر رہا ہے
تمھاری کیا بات ہے یار - سب سمجھ آتی ہے
:lol::lol:

.....................And U can't help pelting stone in Ideological excreta.(hmm)

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مجھے پارلی پرسی سے کوئی لینا دینا نہیں . . . . .پر لکھائی ٹائپ ریغٹر کی نہیں بلکے کمپیوٹر پرنٹ کی لگ رہی ہے

fawad ali

I agree to quaid e azam. In the whole world, only england has successfully implemented this system. 2ndly, i believe presidential form of govt suits Pakistan more. Parliamentary system has failed here.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whether Quaid e Azam preferred it or not is not as important as whether it is more suited to Pakistan or not. In a parliamentary system Altaf Hussains, Mahmood Khan achakzais, Molana Fazlu Rahman's and Asfandyar Walis call the shots. Can there be a stronger argument against parliamentary system?

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)

I want to sincerely apologise to you for using bad language the other day.

You have never used rough language to me, and I did, and for that I am really really sorry.

Sometimes I forget that the whole point of it all is not to prove each other wrong, but actually to respectfully and peacefully exist together while having opposing political views. So, I'm sorry for my word choice, and I hope you can forgive me.

Thanks.

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
for pakistan... a directly elected president will be much better... but the current set up will never allow that..

desicad

what happened dude?......kya pi liya subah subah, itne senti kaise ho gaye? (bigsmile)

You have never used rough language to me, and I did, and for that I am really really sorry.

Sometimes I forget that the whole point of it all is not to prove each other wrong, but actually to respectfully and peacefully exist together while having opposing political views. So, I'm sorry for my word choice, and I hope you can forgive me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Thanks.

It is ok....I never mind the differences.... don't feel sorry....please..
We all r Pakistanis.....brothers.

Unorthodox

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh Lo Boot paaalshiyooo

w8H4N8C.png

Only if Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto read this famous quote before entering in to Ayub Khan cabinet and calling him daddy!
Yea we know he was sorry after taking sides of dictator. But he set the precedent which was later followed by other national leaders.

Last edited:

Mughal1

If we want pakistan to be an exemplary kingdom then that is only and only possible through implementing deen of islam. The problem is people have little or no knowledge about deen of islam. This problem needs to be solved on revolutionary basis.

it is high time we accepted islam as a deen and not as a mazhab. It is because in the proper quranic context islam is all about the purpose of creation ie why God created this universe and mankind in it. Why he gave people limited choice and his revelation. What is revelation of God about and why it is the way it is. Once a person realises importance of these like points only then there is a chance that a person may see what the quran is saying and why.

The quran is simply put a manifesto ie a program for God set goals for mankind to accomplish according to his provided guidelines for a constitution and laws in order to set up or organise humanity into a proper human community and to regulate it so that mankind fulfill the God given program. This is worship of God in the context of the quranic text not what mullahs and priests preach in mosques and churches or temples etc. Deen of islam is not at all about what people who claim to be muslims are saying and doing or for that matter what nonmuslims are saying and doing.

The quran is basically all about bringing about a kingdom based upon guidance of Allah for ensuring blissful, dignified and secure existence of mankind themselves. This is why there is no need for changing the text of the quran or its message but it does need people who have brains and sense to make proper sense of it and and follow it faithfully so that God's purpose for creation of humanity and sending his revelation becomes fulfilled. So all people need to do is, learn sense to make proper sense of things then with help of that sense make proper sense of the quran and then do as it says and reap the results or benefits or advantages it promises.

It is not the quran or deen of islam that needs any changing in its text because it is from God and it is perfect for its purpose. What needs to change is humanity in its mindset, attitude and behaviour and it is changing as time goes on through interacting with each other be it by forcing each other towards the right path bit by bit instead of educating itself by bringing about an education based revolution. We are happy with bringing about bloody revolutions but not education based revolution which is really needed.

One has to ask oneself, why aren't we human beings building a lot of schools, colleges and universities? What or who is stopping us and why? There is no shortage of human beings on this planet, is there? There are a lot of people who are literate in our world, why are they not doing enough to help others become literate who are illiterate? There are plenty of educated people in our world in various fields of knowledge, why are they not helping others to become educated like them? There are a lot of highly trained and skilful people in many fields, why are they not busy trying to train others who are untrained and unskilled? Are we being stopped by the quran and deen of islam?

Why have we adopted divisive social, political and economic ideologies? Why are we not adopting an ideology for unity, peace, progress and prosperity for humanity? Is it not because we are ignorant fools with biases and prejudices against each other which therefore forced us to invent and adopt ideologies, systems, structure, procedures and practices that suit our own tastes. Then why blame God or his revelation for our own foolishness and stupidity?

If we want God to have his way then we have no choice but to give up our self made self interest based ideologies and practices. Otherwise if we ourselves do not want to live as a proper human community under rule of law of God then let us keep going and keep facing the dire consequences that have been made clear to us by God in his message. God has given us choice to live our lives his way or our own ways and we have chosen to live our lives our own ways and we are never tired of blaming God for all that goes wrong for doing that. Is that any solution for our self created problems? Is there any solace in all this for us that we must continue living the very same ways that we have been that have led us to the kind of life that we are complaining about today?If not and we still want to regardless then how right are we in saying anything about God? Are we at all to blame for anything at all? Does blaming God for all that is wrong with our world makes it all ok? If not then we are looking at things in a very wrong way so we better look for a way that makes better sense but that we will only come to know if we ourselves have learned sense to make proper sense of things.

For a detailed explanation of the message of the quran and deen of islam as well as reason for creation of pakistan see HERE and HERE.

Last edited: