Quaid e Azam supervises party funds to the paisa

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[h=2]Qaid e Azam used to supervise party funds to the paisa[/h]
b5115759668546e6189ad910f64c65b7.jpg

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
Great Man and a Great Leader....that z y Allah blessed him with success and blessed him with lotss of respect in his life and after and inshallah his name will remain alive till the existance of the world....May Allah shower His blessings on Quaid e Azam...aameen

Unicorn

Banned
Qaid e Azam used to supervise party funds to the paisa

Highly unusual book keeping. Can anyone explain what it is. where is the amount if its 27.9.6 or the another figure what does each figure represents. How the amounts are totaled in what currency. How the total is arrived in three figures (38-5-0)

The opening balance starts with 27-9-6 and after all the expenses, no income is listed, it ends up with higher total 38-5-0. I have never seen balance go up after expenses. I like this math.

I am wondering the two people who commented above can explain this mathematics.

I am wondering if you made a mistake and disclosed Zardar's book keeping.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Qaid e Azam used to supervise party funds to the paisa

This is not the supervision of party fund Mr. QM this is the list of expenses occurred by Mr. Jinnah it includes twice the money paid to the "Kulie" I guess Mr. Jinnah was to good to carry his own luggage.

It is a running total of his expenses starting at 29-9-6 and ending with a total 38-5-0. His signature indicate that it was reimbursed by someone. It shows the little patty charges being reimbursed at least we know now that whenever you claim that he gave everything for Pakistan is simply not true he got reimbursed everything.

I know at some time long ago there was one Ruppe, Paisay and Half Paisai. I have no Idea what represent what in 38-5-0 please let me know.

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

Highly unusual book keeping. Can anyone explain what it is. where is the amount if its 27.9.6 or the another figure what does each figure represents. How the amounts are totaled in what currency. How the total is arrived in three figures (38-5-0)
38.6.0 represent Rupee, Annas and Paisas

Malik495

This is not the supervision of party fund Mr. QM this is the list of expenses occurred by Mr. Jinnah it includes twice the money paid to the "Kulie" I guess Mr. Jinnah was to good to carry his own luggage.

It is a running total of his expenses starting at 29-9-6 and ending with a total 38-5-0. His signature indicate that it was reimbursed by someone. It shows the little patty charges being reimbursed at least we know now that whenever you claim that he gave everything for Pakistan is simply not true he got reimbursed everything.

I know at some time long ago there was one Ruppe, Paisay and Half Paisai. I have no Idea what represent what in 38-5-0 please let me know.

can you please explain about gandhi ji's charkha money? oooooooooooo founding father of biggest democracy was shoqeen( Gay) [hilar][hilar][hilar]
explain this then we will explain this bill of Quaid-e-azam...

sharmaanay ki baat nahi hay padosi... agar yahan aa kr ziada hi pakistan ki fikar hy tumhain to pahlay apnay nangay leader ki ijjat bachanay ka hay warna sab nanga kr dain gay yahan pakistani forum men

Unicorn

Banned
can you please explain about gandhi ji's charkha money? oooooooooooo founding father of biggest democracy was shoqeen( Gay) [hilar][hilar][hilar]
explain this then we will explain this bill of Quaid-e-azam...

sharmaanay ki baat nahi hay padosi... agar yahan aa kr ziada hi pakistan ki fikar hy tumhain to pahlay apnay nangay leader ki ijjat bachanay ka hay warna sab nanga kr dain gay yahan pakistani forum men

I have never claimed that Mr. Ghandi was honest and if some one says he was not I have no evidence to the contrary.

Yes our forefathers were gay and so are we. Nehru sold his sister so we all sell our sisters. You guys on the other hand are very lucky that you had the greatest leader in the history of mankind that lead you.

We are still praying in hope of a leader like Mr. Jinnah who will one day teach us, it has to be in a language that we don't understand, other wise it will not work. Just like Mr. Jinnah addressed his people in a language that hardly anyone understood. Hopefully such a leader will arrive soon and hand us a begging bowl and teach us to beg around the world that will up lift us.

I think I have answered all your questions if I missed any part let me know.