Question to Pakistanis, Specially Imran Khan Supporters

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہاہاہا...تم ایک بار عمران کے اندھے پجاریوں کے ہتھے تو چڑھو؟ اب ہم اتنے اندھے بھی نہیں جو
تیری ہڈی پسلی نہ دیکھ سکیں…..اب اس میں کیا ?
Already ran out of logical arguments? Eh!

typical brain dead youthias

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Already ran out of logical arguments? Eh!

typical brain dead youthias
A logical discussion with an asshole like you? who was calling our honourable PM Imran Khan a beghairat with out any reason…Tumhen to 100 jutay parnay chahean thay…..OK here you go … ? x 100

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
As a sportsman I was very excited in 2018 to vote for Khan. But now I have some questions which I find difficult to keep to myself.

1- Since the new Circketing Domestic structure was implemented in Pakistan, how many National level Circketets had been produced by this domestic setup so far?Can you name any one? To my knowledge, circketers are making their way into National side based on their performance in PSL, even if they had a zero first class playing experience. Did Imran Khan ever lookwd back at what he has implemented? Did he ever visited PCB to check on the progress?

2- This is so embarassing to mention that Hockey in Pakistan has become a History while our neighbour is out performing. Did Imran Khan tried to investigate why we are no more in Olympics? Did he formed any commitee to investigate the matter and to look at the dier condition of our National Sport?

3- What are the expertise and qulaification of General Arif Hassan as a head of Olympic Committee since 2004? Why is he still there and not even asked to resign or removed despite of Pakistan's Medal less performance in his era.

4- Did any one you ever visited Sports complex in Islqmabad? Incase you ever visit, Just look at the condition of its facilities and the people who are residing their illegally.

5- We got Banned by FIFA recently due to politics in our football association, that too in the era of a Sportsman Premier and no action has been taken so far by the legeand.

6- Can you name any one sport which had progressed during Imran Khan's tenure? Any One???
Personally I couldn't give a fuck about sports and think its a massive waste of state resources which in the current scenario could be well spent elsewhere. Sports is a hobby something one does for entertainment and to kill time and derive some health benefits along the way.

Supposing we spent 1 billion and got lets say 5 golds in the olympic, what good would that have done Pakistan other than a few articles in the press and forgotten 10 days afterwards. Look at all the cities that hosted big sporting events like the olympics, winter olympics, xyz games. The billions they spent on stadiums and infrastructure. Majority of it today is lying unused and in a depilated state rotting away and without looking it up can you name the last 5 cities that held the olympics? So much for that then eh!

And FFS I don't know why people still cry about hockey? The public has moved on from hockey, get the fuck over it. I was around when we were good in hockey and even played it, so what? Maybe 20-30 years from now people will take interest in football and forget about cricket, big deal!

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
As a sportsman I was very excited in 2018 to vote for Khan. But now I have some questions which I find difficult to keep to myself.

1- Since the new Circketing Domestic structure was implemented in Pakistan, how many National level Circketets had been produced by this domestic setup so far?Can you name any one? To my knowledge, circketers are making their way into National side based on their performance in PSL, even if they had a zero first class playing experience. Did Imran Khan ever lookwd back at what he has implemented? Did he ever visited PCB to check on the progress?

2- This is so embarassing to mention that Hockey in Pakistan has become a History while our neighbour is out performing. Did Imran Khan tried to investigate why we are no more in Olympics? Did he formed any commitee to investigate the matter and to look at the dier condition of our National Sport?

3- What are the expertise and qulaification of General Arif Hassan as a head of Olympic Committee since 2004? Why is he still there and not even asked to resign or removed despite of Pakistan's Medal less performance in his era.

4- Did any one you ever visited Sports complex in Islqmabad? Incase you ever visit, Just look at the condition of its facilities and the people who are residing their illegally.

5- We got Banned by FIFA recently due to politics in our football association, that too in the era of a Sportsman Premier and no action has been taken so far by the legeand.

6- Can you name any one sport which had progressed during Imran Khan's tenure? Any One???
We Pti Supporters been asking past 40 years From Pmln and Ppp Patwari Blind Supporters but they don't have any answers.
1) Why Nawaz and Zardari abuse yous and in return give you poor schools, poor Hospitals but you still dont understand?

2) Pakistan has billions of loans where is all money gone because pakistan and its public is still poor and no reforms?

3) Nawaz Sharif always runs away and leaves his voters behind to suffer alone but his supporters still don't understand why?

Can you please have meeting with all patwaris first and get us proper genuine answers first.