Rani Mukerji as a Londi - What kind of a language is this by Luqman??

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

6eecc41585a6c37ba1138af7b325d8ec.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Rani Mukerji as a Londi - what kind of a language is this by Luqman?

aur kya bolain usay ????????

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Aisay logo ko koi sharam aur haya nahi hai. Families ka bhi lihaaz nahi kartay. Baysharam loag

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)

that was just an example, my friends. I think some serious discussion was going on. by posting a clip of 40 secs ripped from 30 min. show will surely arouse curiosity. Aur bhai hazrat taliban wali mentality choro , FYI mubashir lucman always advices a viewer descretion if something like this is gonna happened to be discussed in his shows.

So before making a judgment about a person plz try to think neutrally. By the way example of Veena Malik wouldn't have been that surprising as of Rani Mukherjee. Rani Mukherjee is still a good actress and a person of some character.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

@hkniazi

Brother, I agree with you but thora khayal karna chahiye in word selection.

Unicorn

Banned

It was an example. Now we know the perspective of Moulana that if someone buys a girl, in this case an adult mentally sound woman, he can have sexual relation ship with her without marrying her, according to his interpretation. There in disrespect to anyone here.

As a non Muslim I don't see anything wrong with it. If you do why?

pakiace

Banned

We rascals can only pin point at our people for the sake of a tan indian scum you have posted this video i mean shame on you and your lunaticism! To what coherence is this video anywhere close to being plausible for the progression of this country, stop trans gendering your vision upon different things! Vaila
moo kala iss thread start karna wala ka watever the language it is used against an indian and i stand by it coz it is said by a pakistani on your bloud-y face

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

It was an example. Now we know the perspective of Moulana that if someone buys a girl, in this case an adult mentally sound woman, he can have sexual relation ship with her without marrying her, according to his interpretation. There in disrespect to anyone here.

As a non Muslim I don't see anything wrong with it. If you do why?

What about all those Hindu's religious leaders who were involved in sexual relationship with their follower women, what about that BABA who died couple of days ago. if You have no knowledge then no need to about about others matters,

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

We rascals can only pin point at our people for the sake of a tan indian scum you have posted this video i mean shame on you and your lunaticism! To what coherence is this video anywhere close to being plausible for the progression of this country, stop trans gendering your vision upon different things! Vaila
moo kala iss thread start karna wala ka watever the language it is used against an indian and i stand by it coz it is said by a pakistani on your bloud-y face

Its not about hindu or muslims

As a muslim humanity comes first for me.

Abusing a female like that is ridiculouse, it doesnt matter what country, religion or race she is.

If he wanted to do an example, he should have just said some female...not specific name

myn82

Voter (50+ posts)

what rani mukherjee does to get repect??? its strange how dump people we have become. On which ground a person bases his ethics is the most important thing, the bases for ethics is only the following of true religion of Allah i.e. Islam on which we will questioned in our graves and on judgment day in front of Allah, and if base of ethics is this so called modern world, I am sorry to say we are on wrong path. Rani mugkerjee is a modern w*ore never the less according to her profession.

Last edited:

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

what rani mukherjee does to get repect??? its strange how dump people we have become. On which ground a person bases his ethics is the most important thing, the bases for ethics is only the following of true religion of Allah i.e. Islam on which we will questioned in our graves and on judgment day in front of Allah, and if base of ethics is this so called modern world, I am sorry to say we are on wrong path. Rani mugkerjee is a modern w*ore never the less according to her profession.

It doesnt matter what she does but who gives you a right to abuse someone like that?

Only Allah can judge..not sure who u think you are?

Unicorn

Banned

It doesnt matter what she does but who gives you a right to abuse someone like that?

He is ready for being questioned in the grave and will testify that Rani is a Wh*** and god would agree with him, he is fully convinced.

pappufromindia

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

pakistani anchors se manners aur atticates ki umeed nahi ki ja sakti.:angry_smile:
i don,t think they are well educated

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

looks like Abusing a female is becoming common practice in pakistan.In general this is very disappointing. Is there any regulation ?

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh darhi walay hazrat ne baat sahi ki hai kisi ko mazhab ki baton pe ikhtilaaf nahein karna chahiye.
Yeh cheez quran mein mentioned hai I think if my memory serves me correctly.

myn82

Voter (50+ posts)

Thats the point its not us who make the rules to judge some one but Allah who is Rab-ul-Alameen and he has cleared to us through his messenger what is wrong and what is right. The only problem here is that our minds are so much polluted that we no longer accept His rules and prefer the social rules which todays God less modern society teaches us.

Now coming to the topic of this program, it was a useless debate as there is not a single Islamic govt present in world and this londi(bandi) concept is a thing of past its not allowed in Islam today.

Last edited:

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

pakistani anchors se manners aur atticates ki umeed nahi ki ja sakti.:angry_smile:
i don,t think they are well educated

i dont support here luqman, but i would say this video is out of context , secondly, indians are not in position to say anything about atticates of anchors, we also see indian news channels and most of them are ''manjan selling'' , so f.o