rawaltv

Review and Analysis of APML Canada Inauguration Part 1/3:

Review and Analysis of APML Canada Inauguration Part 2/3:

Review and Analysis of APML Canada Inauguration Part 3/3:

For further info, please visit www.rawal.tv or email us: [email protected]

irfan

Re: RawalTV: Review and Analysis of APML Canada Inauguration (www.rawal.tv)

Review and Analysis of APML Canada Inauguration Part 1/3:

Review and Analysis of APML Canada Inauguration Part 2/3:

Review and Analysis of APML Canada Inauguration Part 3/3:

For further info, please visit www.rawal.tv or email us: [email protected]

Very truely said. I belive that it was all a planned to bring Musharraf back in pakistan. So first Musharraf brings in Zardari who screws up everything in Pakistan and then Musharraf claims to clean up the mess. Wah Ji Wah, kya politics larrai hai
God Bless Pakistan and keep it away from all these theives

aamirraja

Re: RawalTV: Review and Analysis of APML Canada Inauguration (www.rawal.tv)

true is mulk ko yaha laanay may sara qasoor he is mushi ka hai war may gaye is ki wja say bomb blasts is ki wja say huay sb ka qasoor yahi hai even zardari ko laanay wala b yahi hai

Winnige

yaar me kia kahun in bechaaron ko, ye Canada me bethe hen, go to Pakistan and ask any thele waala , chaapri waaala, wo bechara tum ko batai ga ke wo Musharraf ke time me behtar zindagi guzaar rahe the ya ab, we know the prices of daal, chawal, aata, Sugar etc, dollar rates, which was 60 rs through out, ask any businessman, he will tell what he making in terms of profit during Musharraf time, baat karte ho ulti seedhi, qoom ko bewaquuf banane ki

yes and u know better cuz???
it doesnt matter where u live... if u love pakistan and care for your country u will say thigns like that... sure musharraf did a couple of things that were really great, such as the one fact that the dollar value stayed stable but still do u support him attacking Lal Masjid like that and killing people just cuz he was a coward himself??

Pakistan was never Independent. First we were enslaved by the Brits, and two weeks after Pakistan became "Independent" Prime minister Liaqat Ali Khan took Aid from the States and ever since we're enslaved and not truly Independent as you might call it...

also aber Ehrlich es macht doch kein unterschied ob du jetzt in Deutschland bist oder in Kanada... ausland ist halt ausland... wo auch immer du bist...

Winnige

OK my country men Why Imam Kahaba visted lal masjid , is for tea party . you have more knowledge than me , if any civilian pick up weapon against army he is no more cosidered as civilian. the man was firing from top of masjid pillar and killed on Army officer . That man you think innocent if these kind people are innocent then i can pray for my beloved country.
Qamar zaman Kaira said in talkshow with Javed Choudhar that if we were the in government that we do same as musharaf did (vidio is available on youtube).
Fawad choudhary Musharaf's spoksman dare in takshow to N L spoksman that CJ can order and dig those gravs and do the DNA test and then hang me i am here if musharaf is not here or stop this propoganda. So my Country men we have the way to bring him in court and punish if he is guilty. Just talking , nalking , shalking is nothing.
Ich vermute, Du lebst irgendwo in Deutschland, geh doch mal hier eine Kirsche und veruch doch mal jemanden als Geisel zu nehmen, probier mal aus, ich garantiere Dir, egal wo Du herkommst, welcher Religionzugehrigkeit Du hast, sie werden Dich in einpaar Stunden platt
Machen und aus Dir ein Bespiel machen, dass keine in Zukunft wird das hnliche tun.
Musharraf hat Dinge getan, was fr das Land besser war und nicht weil die Leute, die sowieso unalphabet sind , ihn mgen, er musste und ich htte in seiner Stelle noch hrter angegriffen, was jetzt in Pakistan los ist, das wissen wir und es wird nicht besser weil einzelne Politischeparteien das tun, was in deren Interesse besser ist, fertig

yes and u know better cuz???
it doesnt matter where u live... if u love pakistan and care for your country u will say thigns like that... sure musharraf did a couple of things that were really great, such as the one fact that the dollar value stayed stable but still do u support him attacking Lal Masjid like that and killing people just cuz he was a coward himself??

Pakistan was never Independent. First we were enslaved by the Brits, and two weeks after Pakistan became "Independent" Prime minister Liaqat Ali Khan took Aid from the States and ever since we're enslaved and not truly Independent as you might call it...

also aber Ehrlich es macht doch kein unterschied ob du jetzt in Deutschland bist oder in Kanada... ausland ist halt ausland... wo auch immer du bist...

Rana Tahir Mahmood

If Mushi is so good person for Pakistan, please call him to arrive in his country and lead the common man for relief. As the government has sympathy with him and soft corner for him and obliged to him as well.

OK my country men Why Imam Kahaba visted lal masjid , is for tea party . you have more knowledge than me , if any civilian pick up weapon against army he is no more cosidered as civilian. the man was firing from top of masjid pillar and killed on Army officer . That man you think innocent if these kind people are innocent then i can pray for my beloved country.
Qamar zaman Kaira said in talkshow with Javed Choudhar that if we were the in government that we do same as musharaf did (vidio is available on youtube).
Fawad choudhary Musharaf's spoksman dare in takshow to N L spoksman that CJ can order and dig those gravs and do the DNA test and then hang me i am here if musharaf is not here or stop this propoganda. So my Country men we have the way to bring him in court and punish if he is guilty. Just talking , nalking , shalking is nothing.
Ich vermute, Du lebst irgendwo in Deutschland, geh doch mal hier eine Kirsche und veruch doch mal jemanden als Geisel zu nehmen, probier mal aus, ich garantiere Dir, egal wo Du herkommst, welcher Religionzugehrigkeit Du hast, sie werden Dich in einpaar Stunden platt
Machen und aus Dir ein Bespiel machen, dass keine in Zukunft wird das hnliche tun.
Musharraf hat Dinge getan, was fr das Land besser war und nicht weil die Leute, die sowieso unalphabet sind , ihn mgen, er musste und ich htte in seiner Stelle noch hrter angegriffen, was jetzt in Pakistan los ist, das wissen wir und es wird nicht besser weil einzelne Politischeparteien das tun, was in deren Interesse besser ist, fertig

yeah sure ur rite if i would go into a church and take hostages they would gun me down for sure... but c thats the difference right there... they would gun ME down and not everyone along with me... dun tell me u think that all those poor kids and women were terrorists as well mate?

sure every1 has a difference of opinion but i think its time for change and that change can only come if a new player comes into the whole scenario... and that wont happen until all those old uncles and aunties step aside and give some1 else some chance as well...

"Nations can not be reformed without the Reformation of the Youth"

Winnige

It looks like that now you are accepting that Musharraf has done in terms of Lal Masjid was correct, his regime was handling the situation for days and I can dig out few clips from our own tv channels, in which women wearing burqa saying that there are women prepared for suicide attacks, Musharraf has challenged that you can dig out the graves to check whether you can find any women’s or child’s body, may be you find one, but still there is a chance to have one innocent get killed but still you can’t just negotiate with those people and another point, which so many doesn’t understand that you can’t negotiate or discuss with any of the criminal, who’s mindframe is set for killing , suicide bombing etc, you have to go hard , very hard against them

Name any issue, take Dr.Qadeer issue, everything is coming up slowly but I believe some anchors still didn’t loose their credibility, for example, in yesterday’s how of Najam Sethi, he was discussing wikileaks and mentioned in this show that Abdul Qadeer Khan was crooked, he did all the illegal proliferation for money, I must say Dr.Qadeer should shut his mouth now and all other p.parties as well , for me all the Political parties just distorting the facts in their own interests, there are few anchors, who are working for money and playing this dangerous game

yeah sure ur rite if i would go into a church and take hostages they would gun me down for sure... but c thats the difference right there... they would gun ME down and not everyone along with me... dun tell me u think that all those poor kids and women were terrorists as well mate?

sure every1 has a difference of opinion but i think its time for change and that change can only come if a new player comes into the whole scenario... and that wont happen until all those old uncles and aunties step aside and give some1 else some chance as well...

"Nations can not be reformed without the Reformation of the Youth"

It looks like that now you are accepting that Musharraf has done in terms of Lal Masjid was correct, his regime was handling the situation for days and I can dig out few clips from our own tv channels, in which women wearing burqa saying that there are women prepared for suicide attacks, Musharraf has challenged that you can dig out the graves to check whether you can find any women’s or child’s body, may be you find one, but still there is a chance to have one innocent get killed but still you can’t just negotiate with those people and another point, which so many doesn’t understand that you can’t negotiate or discuss with any of the criminal, who’s mindframe is set for killing , suicide bombing etc, you have to go hard , very hard against them

Name any issue, take Dr.Qadeer issue, everything is coming up slowly but I believe some anchors still didn’t loose their credibility, for example, in yesterday’s how of Najam Sethi, he was discussing wikileaks and mentioned in this show that Abdul Qadeer Khan was crooked, he did all the illegal proliferation for money, I must say Dr.Qadeer should shut his mouth now and all other p.parties as well , for me all the Political parties just distorting the facts in their own interests, there are few anchors, who are working for money and playing this dangerous game

well sure he did some good stuff as well.. but he had his time and had more then enough time to do whatever he wanted... good or bad... either way his time is up and he should realize that sooner then later cuz there is no point of him coming back now... y did he run off from pakistan in the first place?
if he is really serious and not just trying anything i would rather say he should go back to pakistan and start his campaign from there rather then running around the globe....
they call him "shair ka baccha" so if he really is a shair ka baccha and not someone who is scared and ashamed himself to go back to his homeland... jo bhi hai kamaskaam je to inho ne akhir khud sabat to kar hi dia na ke jaanwar hi hai chahe woh shair hi q na ho :P

Re: Ret. General Pervez Musharraf APML Live At Woodbine Banquet Hall

Many people showed up, Successful show, look like people still like him

mirzaishfaq

no body like him at all.............these all people show up only for eating............

Although you dont like this guy, make sense but do NOT deny the fact. Video is showing the truth.
Hall was completely full. it was a successfull show. you have to spend DOLLAR to come and EAT. People have to spend their own dollar to come and listen Musharaf and they were clapping as well.
I am not fan of any party, I am observor and my obseration after watching video, Musharaf show was successfull and somehow people like him

aping4

You dont have any manner to talk and u want to become ruler again you got the chance once when army was behind u, now u pray that some how u get back to Pakistan.
InshaAllah u will never be able to live in Pakistan again

mirzaishfaq

yeh general nahi hai..........aray yeh to gidder hai jo pakistan say baag kar ah gaya hai

aping4

looks like bilal is holding the camera and Mushi is giving speech to him self ha ha ha

aping4

Although you dont like this guy, make sense but do NOT deny the fact. Video is showing the truth.
Hall was completely full. it was a successfull show. you have to spend DOLLAR to come and EAT. People have to spend their own dollar to come and listen Musharaf and they were clapping as well.
I am not fan of any party, I am observor and my obseration after watching video, Musharaf show was successfull and somehow people like him
Now we have to listen to this bulshit of street observer or may be paid observer ha ha ha