Real Life In U.K

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
If you are talking about Illegal immigrants then yes you are right, but it does not apply to all immigrants. Engineers, Doctors (50% to 70% of doctors in britain are from either India or Pakistan), Scientists are earning the money which ordinary Britisher cant even dream about. so change the title to ''Life of Illegal immigrants in UK'' so that unskilled or less qualified people dont waste their money to cunning agents.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's a different story for skilled workers,professionals and most of self employed.Yes for illegal immigrants it's a tough place.They flout Canadian laws and come here so they should not expect anything.Canadian citizens also sponsor their relatives who in most cases are over age and posess no skills.You have to understand one thing that immigrants come here from almost one hundred countries including USA and Western Europe so there is a lot of choice available to employers.Any body coming here should consider all these options before they arrive on Canadian shores.

GeoG

Don't let this put you off
If you are young, you will have a 3-4 year struggle
everyone finds a way and you will do that specially if you have a relative here

We need more and more Pakistanis to come to Europe than Middle East
You will get nationality here one day if you are not too unlucky

Best way is to come as student and try to settle in Manchester Bradford areas with cheaper accommodation and cost of living.

FaisalKh

If you are talking about Illegal immigrants then yes you are right, but it does not apply to all immigrants. Engineers, Doctors (50% to 70% of doctors in britain are from either India or Pakistan), Scientists are earning the money which ordinary Britisher cant even dream about. so change the title to ''Life of Illegal immigrants in UK'' so that unskilled or less qualified people dont waste their money to cunning agents.

U r right but there are also blood suckers from asia mainly from Pakistan and india, who despite helping there country fellows give them more pain... and these are students not illegal immigrants and when they ask for job first they say we will check u and after a month or so they tell them we cant employ u and do not pay them salary for the month or week worked... and this system continues on....

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
aye kew jea london hai jithay banda bukha soway ?

khud hi ro letay hain khud hi chup ho jaatay hain kisi se kuch nahin kehtay

No words describe agony and misery better than above.

WatanDost

I lived ten years abroad
I have my own business
I have no problems regarding my business.

But i use to say from very first day
and still believe so

THIS COUNTRY PAKISTAN IS A REAL PEICE OF GOLD
COVERED BY DIRTY MUD
THE MUD CREATED BY OUR CORRUPT LEADERS n MEER JAFFARS

Just give this nation a TRUE and SINCERE leadership
This country become AS PRECIOUS AS GOLD MINE

I am back to my beloved HOMELAND ALHAMDOLILLAH
I LOVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
I lived ten years abroad
I have my own business
I have no problems regarding my business.

But i use to say from very first day
and still believe so

THIS COUNTRY PAKISTAN IS A REAL PEICE OF GOLD
COVERED BY DIRTY MUD
THE MUD CREATED BY OUR CORRUPT LEADERS n MEER JAFFARS

Just give this nation a TRUE and SINCERE leadership
This country become AS PRECIOUS AS GOLD MINE

I am back to my beloved HOMELAND ALHAMDOLILLAH
I LOVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

well said :)

canadian

this was 2007 and now in 2011 situation is even worse.

It's worst because immigration both legal and illegal has increased manyfold.Now with this termoil in The Middle East situation will become precarious.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
this documentary was on channel 4 i think few months ago and after that there were raids on liverpool,manchester,blackburn etc by home office officers to eliminate these illegal guys from UK ...

GeoG its now a days impossible to come as a student and u will be a permanent resident, guys who came 5 to 10 years ago its ok for them but not for new guys... now a days its worst life for students who are coming to earn money only not for studying ... i asked my all friends who were on students visas that do your degree and then jobs or etc bcz after you have degree you can go HOME with head held high and you can easily get good job in pakistan or middleeast rather than here ..

now a days in READING per hour rate in pakistani/indian grocery stores is 50p to 1 pound per hour ... thats shame for us ...

what they shown in this film is about illegals not every immigrant ... but afterall life is getting hard here in UK .. only doctors or engineers or highly paid guys are living good life otherwise its getting worse .. like hand to mouth ...

but at the end of the day "" pakistan pakistan hai"" koi nahin iss mulk jesa ... ab pta chala dharti maa kya hoti hai

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
cause of the problem and exploitataion is mirpuri and gujjar khan's people they once came here enjoyed opportunities but now their greed and unethical mind set doesnt let them to think about life here after. So Canada is pure of them sitution as this kind of here is unimaginable.(i know i am politicaly incorrect but this is truth)

canadian

this documentary was on channel 4 i think few months ago and after that there were raids on liverpool,manchester,blackburn etc by home office officers to eliminate these illegal guys from UK ...

GeoG its now a days impossible to come as a student and u will be a permanent resident, guys who came 5 to 10 years ago its ok for them but not for new guys... now a days its worst life for students who are coming to earn money only not for studying ... i asked my all friends who were on students visas that do your degree and then jobs or etc bcz after you have degree you can go HOME with head held high and you can easily get good job in pakistan or middleeast rather than here ..

now a days in READING per hour rate in pakistani/indian grocery stores is 50p to 1 pound per hour ... thats shame for us ...

what they shown in this film is about illegals not every immigrant ... but afterall life is getting hard here in UK .. only doctors or engineers or highly paid guys are living good life otherwise its getting worse .. like hand to mouth ...

but at the end of the day "" pakistan pakistan hai"" koi nahin iss mulk jesa ... ab pta chala dharti maa kya hoti hai

The Pakistani economy is in shambles.Inflation rate is almost 20%.There are very few jobs available.So what should people do ? They are desperate and that's why they resort to illegal immigration.