Recieved "Parchi" for Zakat and Fitra

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just recieved "Parchi" from MQM to give there Zakar and Fitra. Thier workers are were also noting down the names of the people of did not pay and thier addresses.

I have a question, if i pay zakat and Fitra to MQM out of fear, should i pay zakat and fitra to actual needy people too?

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Just recieved "Parchi" from MQM to give there Zakar and Fitra. Thier workers are were also noting down the names of the people of did not pay and thier addresses.

I have a question, if i pay zakat and Fitra to MQM out of fear, should i pay zakat and fitra to actual needy people too?

can you plz post scanned copy of that parchi? thanx

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes offcourse the money you are giving to these b.a.s.t.r.d.s will be used to get weapons and ayashi in 90.. your zakat and fitra wont be acceptable untill you give it with full piece of mind to actual needy people.... Khuda ka qahar naazil ho in kameenay logon pr jo zakat k naam pr apni jaibain bhartay hain....so called khidmat-e-khalq foundation or khidmat-e-altaf foundation..:angry_smile:

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Old news ...
I know people I do business with .. who are paying this KIND of zakat to MQM for years ...

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
No.................. you dont need to pay zakat two time................and second you must give to MQM ............reasson is simple..............after here by Allah:subhanahu:............MQM.........take this gurantee of acceptence .....dont worry my freind.......we are born only to obey...............with commond ................if dont obey...............bara dardnak azab duniya me through this khudai foujdar................and after here you dont have blessing from MQM...........Tou phir soch lo.........:););)

PS: ek jumla ye bhi pola hoga.............aap ne idher rehna bhi he ya nahi.................you must own your mohalla....

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Old news ...
I know people I do business with .. who are paying this KIND of zakat to MQM for years ...

agree 100%, I too know hundreds of people who had been paying "protection money" to this criminal organisation called MQM, but they still get killed and kidnapped.

Because of this personal knowledge, I would never ever accept the crap of supporters of MQM. It is a criminal outfit, full of killers.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
For the first time in 6 years we also got FITRA perchi in our whole office floor. Even to non-muslims onwers, when they explained that they are non-muslims reply was to give for their muslim employees.;)
In ground floor ST also collected FITRA (500Rs & more per shop) lot more than MQM..
One good point, MQM workers can listen if u cant pay more, but ST, ANP etc no compromise.
So MAAFIA is all around karachites.:angry_smile:(cry)
ISLAM IS ONLY ASKING FOR ZAKAT, FITRA & ANIMAL SKIN, other wise WE ARE DEMOCRATIC PARTY & NOT ISLAMIC PARTY.. wow.

giving zakat to most of these organisations does not match spirit of ISLAM bcoz according to view of huge people of Pakistan including all the world they r approximately killers and (bhatta khores).

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
All parties have become terrorist organizations. Its really unfortunate. I think its only PML (all groups) and PTI that have not started this kind of criminality but who knows when they begin it.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
For the first time in 6 years we also got FITRA perchi in our whole office floor. Even to non-muslims onwers, when they explained that they are non-muslims reply was to give for their muslim employees.;)
In ground floor ST also collected FITRA (500Rs & more per shop) lot more than MQM..
One good point, MQM workers can listen if u cant pay more, but ST, ANP etc no compromise.
So MAAFIA is all around karachites.:angry_smile:(cry)
ISLAM IS ONLY ASKING FOR ZAKAT, FITRA & ANIMAL SKIN, other wise WE ARE DEMOCRATIC PARTY & NOT ISLAMIC PARTY.. wow.

I agree with you but all this bullshit is started by MQM first and now the new group specially AMAN Committee and the old like Sunni Threek is the doing so much Badmashi also ANP is giving the Parchies in few Area but dont worry these all money will ask them a question in Judgement Day

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
paying money by fear is BHATTA not zakat
paying with fear of Allah and fulfilling his command is zakat....

( this is my opinion and i m not a scholar)

crankthskunk

I agree with you but all this bullshit is started by MQM first and now the new group specially AMAN Committee and the old like Sunni Threek is the doing so much Badmashi also ANP is giving the Parchies in few Area but dont worry these all money will ask them a question in Judgement Day

Bro Abdul, If these criminals believed in the "Day of the Judgement", do you think they would be doing what they are doing?

Bro Biomat, I agree now most of them are doing it, but you have to agree with me and others, it all started by MQM. They were the only party which was doing it for decades before other started to copy them, and we are the stage now it is getting out of hand. The tears by MQM are insanity. Have they stop killing and collecting bhatta? So why are they crying foul when they are still doing it?

I agree, it is so deceptive that when it comes to Islam, MQM and AH shout from the roof top, Karachi is taken over by Taliban and Madarsas have to be controlled, we believe in secularism, etc.

But it does not stop us to exploit Islam and forcefully collect, Fitra, Hides, etc. MQM are true hypocrites in every aspect of their policies.

Similarly, ST started as religious organisation, and look what they are doing now? But even in the transformation of ST the culprit is MQM. They killed whole leadership of ST in a blast in Karachi. Now ST has armed themselves and doing to MQM what is done to them. The irony is in ST there are many groups including the so-called "Mohajirs".

I am not justifying the acts of ST not at all, for me any violence is unacceptable, therefore, ST are also terrorists now. I only wanted to point out that MQM pushed them towards this practice.

May Allah SWT bless Pakistan and save it from all these terrorists.

Spartacus

I guess either you lied or joked with all of us.

Reason ....MQM is busy today with their STRIKE DAY . ( Yooom -e-Sooog ).

You can prove my guess wrong ....Just swear your Mother that you got a PURCHI today from MQM then I will believe this .

I do belive that even you do not live in karachi.
I request to admin to check his IP address and confirm us that he is writing from KARACHI .

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
I guess either you lied or joked with all of us.

Reason ....MQM is busy today with their STRIKE DAY . ( Yooom -e-Sooog ).

You can prove my guess wrong ....Just swear your Mother that you got a PURCHI today from MQM then I will believe this .

I do belive that even you do not live in karachi.
I request to admin to check his IP address and confirm us that he is writing from KARACHI .

what do you want to say MQM worker are not giving parchie, ok today is strike but what about working days,, just use a common sense i think this is happening with you because of your age and mentality of MQM, when the point comes towards you group you all are looking for logic and where the hell this logic goes when its come toward others...

abh kis sai jhoot bool rahe hoo sab ko haqiqat pata hai, agar tum jhoot bolte hoo tou sirf apne app sai,, aur apne app sai jhoot bool ker q apna roza kharab kar rahee hoo,,, wese rozee rakhte bhi hoo

Spartacus

what do you want to say MQM worker are not giving parchie, ok today is strike but what about working days,, just use a common sense i think this is happening with you because of your age and mentality of MQM, when the point comes towards you group you all are looking for logic and where the hell this logic goes when its come toward others...

abh kis sai jhoot bool rahe hoo sab ko haqiqat pata hai, agar tum jhoot bolte hoo tou sirf apne app sai,, aur apne app sai jhoot bool ker q apna roza kharab kar rahee hoo,,, wese rozee rakhte bhi hoo

Would you please indicate what did I lie here ???
No I did not say that MQM does not collect FITRA and ZAKAT and in some cases even BHATTA .
I just tried to open the eyes of the people on this FORUM that they should use their mind before beliving some things.
I am talking about this particular case .
I gave my daubt with reason .....

Reason1 ....MQM is busy today with their STRIKE DAY . ( Yooom -e-Sooog ).

Reason2...As he wrote that there was a list of people who did not pay. ( again wrong - to motivate people has to say who paid already and then they will get from him too )

Last edited:

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
dude, i receievd it over the weekend.

Second, it might imply in my post that they threatened me but they did not only put down my name on a peice of paper when i said i will pay zakat after i receieve my salary.

I am from karachi. Gulestan-e-johar area.

Now please, tracing and crap would be criminal. I will not post here if i feel threatened ( if i dont feel threatened enough already by merely living in this city). If you dont believe me then dont.

Spartacus

dude, i receievd it over the weekend.

Second, it might imply in my post that they threatened me but they did not only put down my name on a peice of paper when i said i will pay zakat after i receieve my salary.

I am from karachi. Gulestan-e-johar area.

Now please, tracing and crap would be criminal. I will not post here if i feel threatened ( if i dont feel threatened enough already by merely living in this city). If you dont believe me then dont.

Now your just received proved either a lie or a mistake ( We have to discuss )
I just gave you a very simple solution . Swear mother that even you got a PURCHI on week end and from MQM.

As concerning to IP address .....I did not ask admin that they should locate your address .....but they have to say that lafatah is from Karachi. or he is not from karachi.
The location of karachi you self claimed .....
I have daubt that you are even in karachi .

You are giving lectures about karachi politics with mixing lies even including yourself in those story .

I again demand that admin should admit that our lafatah is atleast right that he is from karachi .
@ Admin ..
Check his IP address of old posts where he started the topic........

Last edited: