Reema Show - 15th May 2011 - Mukhtara'n Mai.

Reema Show

Citizen

7d5b7397594e0c3df6653d57e79efe4c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Reema Show - 15th May 2011 - Mukhtara'n Mai

Since Pak is on the "Zionist's" target list thats why they brought mukhtaran Mai's case in the forefront to humiliate pakistan.Its not that they have any special sympathy with her, in US the kind of crimes happens people even dont imagin.One girl had four kids from her own real father (not step father),there are many cases like that the girls are raped by their own fathers and brothers but they never propogate them .Singer "Madona" was raped by her own jewish father which she revealed on tv.There are many christians and jewish kids who have been abused in their childhood not other than their own siblings.As for the court is concerned,I have sympathy for M MAI but court see the evidence and those people were released on the basis of benefit of doubt.This is a matter of life and death and court have to decide on humanitarian and legal grounds,there were no proof that they were involved in the "Gang rape" charges so they were freed.gang rapes in US are the daily routine.

Last edited:

AAsif

Citizen
Re: Reema Show - 15th May 2011 - Mukhtara'n Mai

Great show thanks for posting appreciated.
Conspiracy theory all the time Jews, Christian Hindus etc. I know they are all against us but fact to the matter is that she was raped and her 12 years old brother was also raped and village council decided her rape punishment. If this incident did not happened world would not know it. She was house arrested for 14 days my God. If Pakistan can’t provide the justice than these kinds of incidents would happen again and again. Pakistani should acknowledge the problem in our society illness of abusing woman. If we don't take action to fix the problem than be ready for bad publicity in the world you just can’t blame the whole world for your social problems. We all know that rapes happened in the USA but when they get caught they don't go free. Pakistan Zindabad.