Rehman Malik Doesn't even know Surah Akhlas!

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: These are the hukmarans of Islamic Republic of Pakistan- Would you believe he blamed the print.

Oh my God----------I guess he doesn't know any surah other than this Surah Ikhlas. I wonder what would he be reciting in his namaz????????????????

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: These are the hukmarans of Islamic Republic of Pakistan- Would you believe he blamed the print.

Assalam-o-alaikum
Jaisee Rooh Waisay Farishtay..

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)

Shame on Awam, who supports such stupids, this is not the first incident, same party another minister showed his capability couple of months back

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wrong job for wrong man.
He should be asked to name the bottle labels, he will tell in one single breath.

jatala

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Oh my God----------I guess he doesn't know any surah other than this Surah Ikhlas. I wonder what would he be reciting in his namaz????????????????
he cannot read. Note he is not reciting by heart, he is reading the written surah. It is complete shame!

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
I think he should be made MINISTER OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS.. WAZEER MAZHABI UMOOR..
KAISA... :P

Telford man

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i will say" shame on those people who elect these guys". they will be with these elected people on the day of judgement

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
i will say" shame on those people who elect these guys". they will be with these elected people on the day of judgement

انا لله وانا اليه راجعونSounds very harsh but I guess you may be right, as in the hereafter one would be with the one he loves in this world.استغفراللہ

Doorandesh

Councller (250+ posts)
I am not even surprised as Surahs and Salats are for the ordinary people. These guys are Buzurgan-e-Jamhoriat. They dont need these things. Wait till you hear your President.