Renunciation of Citizenship

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After almost 65 years of being citizen of this country, I have nothing to do with this God forsaken country anymore. I have seen the following eras
- Bhutto's Arrogance
- Zia's Brutality
- Nawaz and Benazeer's Corruptions
- Mushurraf's blunders ( left the country when NRO was exposed )
- The Zardari and Nawaz brotherhood
- Imran Khans short tenure ( when I returned with many of my colleagues with investments )
- The total Disaster (left the country along with every single penny ever invested)

In past year I came to realize that this country will NEVER change or will NEVER be what we hoped it would become during my childhood, In fact it deteriorated over the years.

In this country your your faith, property and life is not safe. You cannot be honest and succeed. You have to BRIBE everyone just to get anything done. (sometimes you dont, and there are a few good people too)

This is a security state where people are irrelevant. I am old and have lived my life. I have seen a better Pakistan and I do not belong to this shithole run by hypocrite army.

Aur tamaam notehyon kay leay, tum L pe wajjo meray and this "PAKHANA REPUBLIC" is specially made for you. Enjoy the SHIT SHOW

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
After almost 65 years of being citizen of this country, I have nothing to do with this God forsaken country anymore. I have seen the following eras
- Bhutto's Arrogance
- Zia's Brutality
- Imran Khans short tenure ( when I returned with many of my colleagues with investments )
- The total Disaster (left the country along with every single penny ever invested)

In past year I came to realize that this country will NEVER change or will NEVER be what we hoped it would become during my childhood, In fact it deteriorated over the years.

In this country your your faith, property and life is not safe. You cannot be honest and succeed. You have to BRIBE everyone just to get anything done. (sometimes you dont, and there are a few good people too)

This is a security state where people are irrelevant. I am old and have lived my life. I have seen a better Pakistan and I do not belong to this shithole run by hypocrite army.

Aur tamaam notehyon kay leay, tum L pe wajjo meray and this "PAKHANA REPUBLIC" is specially made for you. Enjoy the SHIT SHOW

itni high class english nahi hy mari pr itna jaanta hoon , i am not designed to give up
bus koshish krni hy result jo Allah ko manzoor.

kafir thore na hoon jo mayuus ho jaon

but i feel your pain and you have summarized it precisely

- Bhutto's Arrogance
- Zia's Brutality
bus yahan pr molvion ki makarian bhe mention kr dain bus apnay firqoo ko bachanay main lagay rahay or hukumat e waqat or establishment ky khelaf kuch na kaha except Dr Israr Ahmed

stranger

dear overseas pakistanis. please take all your money and investment out of Pakistan and dont send any money to Pakistan.

the army wants your money... not you...

they want your $ but wont allow you to vote

dont support any institution of pakistan. dont use PIA or do any business with Pakistan.

dont buy pakistani products even in west. just a complete boycott.

thats the only good thing you can do for now to put some economic pressure on this fascist regime

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
The future of Pakistan is in hands of our next generation. Children aged 15-25 are the hope and future. Unfortunately there is not much left but they will have to fight. Survive first , focus and prioritise what matters the most and then execute. By the time they are 50 years of age (20-30) of struggle. God willing they can turn it around with sincere efforts, hard work. We tried to change it at the age of 30 and its been 13 years now - kinda getting tired and exhausted. Will try to march and help where possible but the next gen has to raise to the occasion and meet the challenge.

mughals

dear overseas pakistanis. please take all your money and investment out of Pakistan and dont send any money to Pakistan.

the army wants your money... not you...

they want your $ but wont allow you to vote

dont support any institution of pakistan. dont use PIA or do any business with Pakistan.

dont buy pakistani products even in west. just a complete boycott.

thats the only good thing you can do for now to put some economic pressure on this fascist regime
when I begged them to not invest in roshan digital then they made fun of it.

mughals

itni high class english nahi hy mari pr itna jaanta hoon , i am not designed to give up

- Bhutto's Arrogance
- Zia's Brutality
bus yahan pr molvion ki makarian bhe mention kr dain bus apnay firqoo ko bachanay main lagay rahay or hukumat e waqat or establishment ky khelaf kuch na kaha except Dr Israr Ahmed
Allah wants to live in HIS world wherever we feel happy and contented. You don't have to live in a certain country, etc. Being an adult, you could make a wise decision yourself. All Mughal descendants did not opt for indian or Pakistani citizenship anyway.

mughals

The beauty of renunciation of Pakistan citizenship is that u can visit India on a foreign passport easily.
Don't look at smaller gains.
Allah wants to live in HIS world wherever we feel happy and contented. You don't have to live in a certain country, etc. Being an adult, you could make a wise decision yourself. All Mughal descendants did not opt for indian or Pakistani citizenship anyway.

stranger

when I begged them to not invest in roshan digital then they made fun of it.
i heard people who deposited in roshan account, they cannot withdraw money. they have to transfer it to some pakistani bank account in ruppee.

a friend told me this. not sure if its the case for all accounts or just one bank.

mughals

i heard people who deposited in roshan account, they cannot withdraw money. they have to transfer it to some pakistani bank account in ruppee.

a friend told me this. not sure if its the case for all accounts or just one bank.
it is too late. just say innalilah wainnah.....

AbbuJee

- Bhutto's Arrogance
- Zia's Brutality
Ye Jaali Mullay bhe tou Zia ki paidawaar hain, they are extension of this army.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
- Bhutto's Arrogance
- Zia's Brutality

آج یہ جان کر کہ آپ پینسٹھ برس کے ہو تو ارادہ کیا تھا کہ اپنی اس بدتمیزی کی معافی مانگوں گا جو میں نے اپنی ماں دھرتی کے لئے برے الفاظ پڑھنے پر کی تھی - سوچا کیا ہوا بوڑھا ہو کر بندہ کبھی سخت مزاج بھی ہو جاتا ہے - لیکن آخری جملہ میں توہی توہین پڑھی تو میں وہیں دھرا کا دھرا رہ گیا - لیکن اب میں اپنے بڑے بھائی کے لیے اللہ دعا کروں گا

اللہ آپ کو ملکہ اور اس کے بچوں کے ساتھ وفا کے حلف پر باقی ساری عمر قائم رکھے - اپ کا خاتمہ ایمان پر ہو - اور مرنے کے بعد آپ کا پاک جسد اس ماں دھرتی کی مٹی دے دووور کہیں اور دفن ہو

stranger

آج یہ جان کر کہ آپ پینسٹھ برس کے ہو تو ارادہ کیا تھا کہ اپنی اس بدتمیزی کی معافی مانگوں گا جو میں نے اپنی ماں دھرتی کے لئے برے الفاظ پڑھنے پر کی تھی - سوچا کیا ہوا بوڑھا ہو کر بندہ کبھی سخت مزاج بھی ہو جاتا ہے - لیکن آخری جملہ میں توہی توہین پڑھی تو میں وہیں دھرا کا دھرا رہ گیا - لیکن اب میں اپنے بڑے بھائی کے لیے اللہ دعا کروں گا

اللہ آپ کو ملکہ اور اس کے بچوں کے ساتھ وفا کے حلف پر باقی ساری عمر قائم رکھے - اپ کا خاتمہ ایمان پر ہو - اور مرنے کے بعد آپ کا پاک جسد اس ماں دھرتی کی مٹی دے دووور کہیں اور دفن ہو

khuda kafir banay.. munafiq na banay..

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This was the rule set up by Imran Khan. Be careful - dont you dare say anything bad against this rule.

AbbuJee

اسلام میں کوئی دھرتی ماں نہیں ہوتی۔ جس ملک میں ایمان، مال و جان محفوظ نہ ہو وہاں رہنے کی کوئی وجہ نہیں۔ اور رہی بات جہاں میں ہوں وہاں مکمل مزہبی آزادی ہے۔ یہ جعلی اسلامی ملک نہیں جہاں ہاتھ اوپر یا نیچے باندھنے پر فتوے لگ جاتے ہوں