PakistanOnly

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Latest Terrorist Leak - Reporter Wali Khan Babar was Murdered by MQM(A)

Tell us something new that we don't know ..... even if we know what kind of Terrorist MQM and Altaf Hussain is and still we are waiting for somebody
to come and shoot us also ... I don't when we are going to come to our senses .... Wake Up and do something before it gets too late ...

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)

sab jhoot boltey hai,Police,fia,army,isi,ib,........? Pathan bhee jhoot boltey hai,Punjabi sazish kartey hai, Sindi jhoot boltey hai, Blouch killer hai.........? Tamam dunya Galat hai serf aur sirf MQM such boltey hai aur ALTAF to Pakistan nahi Balke England ki sab sey ziyada naik pak saf insaan hai is liye...... KHABER DAR JO KOI ALTAF BHAI KE KHILAF BOLA......[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] Future news from MQM ...........MUSHRAF KEY SADER BANNAY KE BAD...

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that all parties have militant wings whether it is MQM or ANP or PPP or Muslim League ... and they are all opportunists ... Also I am quite confident that Zulfiqar Mirza press conference is part of the greater game and so is the release of these confessional videos... Our President really knows how to play his cards... MQM would have no choice but to rejoin the Govt. now as they have pretty much run out of all options. Zardari knows the weaknesses of all his enemies as well as his friends and no matter what we say about him... he's definitely one evil but smart politician as considering all the cases and issues that have happened in the last 4 years or so, nothing was able to dislodge his Govt. and by the looks of it, his Govt. will complete their full term. Now saying that if we Pakistanis need to save Pakistan and bring peace and justice to all citizens ... then we must get rid of these corrupt and selfish politicans through our power of vote and get Imran to win and lead this nation back to its honor and glory.