Request to ban all threads related to MQM and people supporting MQM

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's evident that MQM is a terrorist organisation (shocked to read JIT details, these people have no regard for human life, they killed people like they were not humans), people repeatedly come and support them. This website is for people to express their views about different things/political activities etc but I can't understand how people support/post things supporting MQM. We all know who they are and what they do, how can we let them come here and glorify MQM, it's a disgrace to everyone who has lost a loved one. How can we be so insensitive. Our job should be to raise awareness and engage in healthy discussions but clearly it's not having an impact on 'some parhay likhay jahils', they won't change/improve their attitude/change their views. They support people/parties based on ethnic grounds even if they are engaged in killing innocent civilians or involved in anti state/terrorist activities. These people don't love peace, prosperity & harmony in Pakistan, why should we be so tolerant and respectful to them, we should we put up with their non sense and repeat offendings. We shouldn't be cowards or come up with stupid reasons/excuses to keep allowing them here, we all love Pakistan and as a patriotic Pakistani I don't want them on this website, though they are only few but they need to rethink/change their selfish attitude & decide what is more important for them, their country or their terrorist leaders.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Of-course all politicians and political parties which are in power or in opposition are in the same boat. They are all full full of corrupt people, there are political murders from all the parties, corruption, stealing, everything is there ... all crimes and full of criminal activities, only IK is not a part of it and we should give him a chance to prove himself which I am pretty much sure that he is capable enough to proof his words, but since it is a forum and we are practicing democracy here, so I do not think that you can put a ban on a particular party or their supporters, but of-course if the moderator thinks that some of the post are not good enough to have a space at the forum he can remove that post of thread, but a permanent ban on of the parties and their supporters does not make sense at all.... as it is a forum and every one has the right to say his opinion and share his thinking...... do you want to support ;dictatorship here in this forum ....... it is out of sense ......I am not a supporter of MQM but I will oppose a ban for any other party as well .... or for all parties.... no one should face that ban condition..... it is a worst practice and means no democracy .....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
100 % agreed and Peoples should stop voting these Terrorists.

Just watch the real face of MQM.....

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BdgNCykNFo[/video]

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
After the releasing of this report, MQMers are hiding their face from Public..

Did any body notice their Junior Gangsters (Siasat.pk members i.e. Yahya, Classified etc. ) are also not coming on the forum..... Have they gone underground or what?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its very common in western world that Pakistanis are TERRIOST. If it was you. you would tell that we should ban Pakistani and KILL all pakistnais

Where did you get the conclusion that MQM has involved in terriost? Can anyone proof this? Can anyone take to Cheif justice Iftikhar choudhary?

I can make a story too that Imran khan the father of Bilalwal Bhutto Zardari? This happened when Benazir and Imran study together in university?

You must be a youngester - Dont you know that MQM is paying the price of JALSA in Lahore, Whenever MQM leave outside Karachi and hyderabad, all those things started

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Its very common in western world that Pakistanis are TERRIOST. If it was you. you would tell that we should ban Pakistani and KILL all pakistnais

Where did you get the conclusion that MQM has involved in terriost? Can anyone proof this? Can anyone take to Cheif justice Iftikhar choudhary?

I can make a story too that Imran khan the father of Bilalwal Bhutto Zardari? This happened when Benazir and Imran study together in university?

You must be a youngester - Dont you know that MQM is paying the price of JALSA in Lahore, Whenever MQM leave outside Karachi and hyderabad, all those things started

Didn't you hear about the report (189 pages) released by a joint investigation team? And you know who were there in joint investigation team. It comprises ISI, IB, MI, Police etc. So you can't say that it is completely biased and the killers have admitted themselves as well.

Just the above clip and I will not ask to come to conclusion but wait, you will see more evidence and one evidence is that MQMers are not coming to Media because they know they can't answer the "Harsh Questions". ........This is a very big proof because when a person is guilty, the very first thing he does is to hide himself from public.

Just think on it and don't blame others blindly and without any sense otherwise peoples would laugh on you.

Be accountable of yourself first if you want correction of yourself, instead of blaming others.

For your last sentence I can only laugh on it. You seems very naive or pretend to be . This "Jalsi" didn't hurt anyone, just destroy Millions of Rupees by MQM. And by the way investigations were started earlier than this Jalsi...

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Didn't you hear about the report (189 pages) released by a joint investigation team? And you know who were there in joint investigation team. It comprises ISI, IB, MI, Police etc. So you can't say that it is completely biased and the killers have admitted themselves as well.

Just the above clip and I will not ask to come to conclusion but wait, you will see more evidence and one evidence is that MQMers are not coming to Media because they know they can't answer the "Harsh Questions". ........This is a very big proof because when a person is guilty, the very first thing he does is to hid himself from public.

Just think on it and don't blame others blindly and without any sense otherwise peoples would laugh on you.

Be accountable of yourself first if you want correction of yourself, instead of blaming others.

For your last sentence I can only laugh on it. You seems very naive or pretend to be . This "Jalsi" didn't hurt anyone, just destroy Millions of Rupees by MQM. And by the way investigations were started earlier than this Jalsi...

Silly Pakistani

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Case was in court and report came from all over agencies and you know what had happened.
You know everything and you still respect the reports? come one man

This is the punishement of MQM to have a successfull JALSA Lahore.

You dont know Pakistan, Paksitan is for Jageerdara and wadeera.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
@ Faqira

Instead of giving bad rating to my post, just think on what I have said if you have brain...... because only brainless people would support MQM.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Silly Pakistani

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Case was in court and report came from all over agencies and you know what had happened.
You know everything and you still respect the reports? come one man

This is the punishement of MQM to have a successful JALSA Lahore.

You dont know Pakistan, Paksitan is for Jageerdara and wadeera.

[hilar] [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] @ successful

The Biggest Joke of the Century so far?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
So since you cannot logically convince many many people that MQM is a terrorist organization then you want them to be banned from here? Isn't this we do with all the people that we do not like and they end up becoming more powerful. Look dude, MQM is a product of hatred and injustice by majority on minority. The product is bad, I know but the solution is not abondoning our brothers but providing them an alternative that our system has failed terrible to provide. People who support MQM love Pakistan may be more than you. You should have seen that display during the world cup semifinal.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
So since you cannot logically convince many many people that MQM is a terrorist organization then you want them to be banned from here? Isn't this we do with all the people that we do not like and they end up becoming more powerful. Look dude, MQM is a product of hatred and injustice by majority on minority. The product is bad, I know but the solution is not abondoning our brothers but providing them an alternative that our system has failed terrible to provide. People who support MQM love Pakistan may be more than you. You should have seen that display during the world cup semifinal.

If MQM tries to reform itself then they are called all sorts of things, pushed back down to the same criminals that once almost destroyed it. 'Product' is not always bad, MQM has produced some gems. And I sincerely believe that, MQM of today is not the MQM of 15 years ago and will not go back

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
If MQM tries to reform itself then they are called all sorts of things, pushed back down to the same criminals that once almost destroyed it. 'Product' is not always bad, MQM has produced some gems. And I sincerely believe that, MQM of today is not the MQM of 15 years ago and will not go back

The only thing MQM has achieved in the 15 years are bunch of slaves who become silent when their god says 1, 2 and 3. The same god becomes infertile when it comes to security of its own people. Sorry if that hurts you. I love all of you MQMers as long as you are muslims. About the leadership of all political parties, I hate them all. I will keep considering every Pakistani as my brother and waiting for the day when people will realise that their false gods are nothing but bunch of lip servicemen and then we will all be worshiping one true God.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's evident that MQM is a terrorist organisation (shocked to read JIT details, these people have no regard for human life, they killed people like they were not humans), people repeatedly come and support them. This website is for people to express their views about different things/political activities etc but I can't understand how people support/post things supporting MQM. We all know who they are and what they do, how can we let them come here and glorify MQM, it's a disgrace to everyone who has lost a loved one. How can we be so insensitive. Our job should be to raise awareness and engage in healthy discussions but clearly it's not having an impact on 'some parhay likhay jahils', they won't change/improve their attitude/change their views. They support people/parties based on ethnic grounds even if they are engaged in killing innocent civilians or involved in anti state/terrorist activities. These people don't love peace, prosperity & harmony in Pakistan, why should we be so tolerant and respectful to them, we should we put up with their non sense and repeat offendings. We shouldn't be cowards or come up with stupid reasons/excuses to keep allowing them here, we all love Pakistan and as a patriotic Pakistani I don't want them on this website, though they are only few but they need to rethink/change their selfish attitude & decide what is more important for them, their country or their terrorist leaders.

nice going dig, whom will you want banned next, Gazoo? (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

MQM must not be banned. The MQMers posting here are the individuals, even if they are officials of the party. If any one, Indian should be banned. They have no reason to be here specially if their sole purpose here is to promote India and cause rift between Pakistanis and the Pak army.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

today is not problem you take this case and make a DNA taste ( from Zardari............bilawal..............IK ) only hair can you also make a DNA test and truth come out..............but if both not father is then what can you do...................????;)

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
I am die heart supporter of IK. Thats how I like to introduce myself. But I would oppose this ban. This ban would bring karachities brothers closer to MQM. A big majority of people who support MQM are urdu speaking and they support for the reason that some other groups have terrorize them in the name of being Muhajir(derogatory indeed).
Everey Urdu speaking in karachi is considered MQM worker. Which is not true? They too know what these MQMers are doing but they have no choice.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother you are epitome of fascism!

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I support this mission, bcoz this is the mission to save Pakistan and people of Karachi from these terrorists.............

Status
Not open for further replies.