Residents of Islamabad sick of PTI kiddies

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Authorities urged to designate places where parties and groups can mount notices​
  • IANS​
  • Published: 00:00 August 17, 2011​

Islamabad: Posters and flyers displaying information about upcoming events continue to be put up in the Pakistani capital. This has led to growing resentment among its citizens who say such posters were a nuisance.
Residents lament that people who paste posters did not spare any public space, be they government buildings, walls of houses even when expensively painted and decorated by their owners, mosques, public shelters, lamp-posts, buses, sign-boards, traffic posts, public toilets, trees and even electricity transformers on roadsides.
People paste all sorts of things like artwork, slogans and advertisements without prior permission, the news agency reported.
"Workers of political parties and followers of religious leaders paste their campaign pictures over prohibited places and on others' property without permission," complained a resident named Zeeshan.

"I just painted my house," grumbled Shabbir Ahmad Khan. "Workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf have ruined it by pasting photos of Imran Khan all over my walls. The authorities should do something about this."
Specific locations
He said authorities should designate specific locations for political and religious leaders to place their posters. That would satisfy many campaigners and their followers. Municipalities should also reserve the right to remove such posters if they provoke the residents.
Tarek, a Tehreek-e-Insaf activist, said: "We are not aware of any specific location approved by the government in Islamabad."
In most areas, there are local by-laws against posters, but these vary from area to area. Police can catch an offender, but he can be let off by just paying a fine.

http://gulfnews.com/news/world/pakistan/residents-want-action-against-pasting-posters-1.852501

pakiace

Banned
i am A RESIDENT FROM THE CAPITAL - I FACE NO SUCH THING WHICH YOU HAVE MENTIONED OR TRYING TO PROVE A POINT! RATHER I SEE BIG HUGE BILLBOARDS '' BIBI TERA JA NISAR BE SHAMAR BE SHAMAR ''

THIS IS JUST A MEDIA CONSPIRACY AGAINST IMRAN KHAN RUN BY THAT TAXI NAWAZ SHAREEF TO MALIGN IMRAN KHAN, BARK HOW MUCH YOU MAY - YOU CAN'T BLOODY STOP THE REVOLUTION FROM KNOCKING YOU DOWN!

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
new_york_yellow_cab_photosculpture-p15389550136607891435xz_400.jpg
propaganda

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Aatta goondhtey hui hilti kyon ho wah wah noora league noora kushti walo aaj pakistan ki tabahi aur barbadi ka zamadar noora kushti league hai zardari toley ka sab sey bara zamadar nawaz hai jo openly aur seena baja kar kehta raha hai keh jo bhi iss system ko derail karey ga woh pehley mere saath namtey bachoo aab insha allah tumarey saath bhi nimten gey aur tumhari zare hifazat zardari toley sey bhi watch and waite also waite and watch corruption ka yom e hisaab bohat jald aayae ga

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
All parties do this so why are you singling out PTI? I'm sorry but these cheap and desperate attempts against PTI need to stop.

pakiace

Banned
All parties do this so why are you singling out PTI? I'm sorry but these cheap and desperate attempts against PTI need to stop.

Brother didn't you see my thread where Haroon rasheed exposes Pakistani media chief editors conspiracy & death threats they face if give media coverage to Imran khan? if not please do and facebook paste and spread his words EVERY WHERE

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
While local TV channels and newspapers forgot that anything even happened on 13-14 August in Islamabad (thanks to PEMRA), a UAE-based newsgroup took the trouble of covering, not the event, but its side-effects and skillfully found some 'angry' people living in Islamabad who didnt like protests and demonstrations. Give them slavery, inflation, taxes, insecurity, death and destruction any day over these evil posters and noisy protests!

Now what could be the motive for this? Keyword is UAE, Dubai... you can guess the rest.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh Mullah Omar ji, if they still not stop
you know what to do! May be this will help!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] Another failed attempt...Stop the youth if u can...In dramo se kaam nahi chalega.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Authorities urged to designate places where parties and groups can mount notices​

• IANS​

Islamabad: Posters and flyers displaying information about upcoming events continue to be put up in the Pakistani capital. This has led to growing resentment among its citizens who say such posters were a nuisance.
Residents lament that people who paste posters did not spare any public space, be they government buildings, walls of houses even when expensively painted and decorated by their owners, mosques, public shelters, lamp-posts, buses, sign-boards, traffic posts, public toilets, trees and even electricity transformers on roadsides.
People paste all sorts of things like artwork, slogans and advertisements without prior permission, the news agency reported.
"Workers of political parties and followers of religious leaders paste their campaign pictures over prohibited places and on others' property without permission," complained a resident named Zeeshan.

"I just painted my house," grumbled Shabbir Ahmad Khan. "Workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf have ruined it by pasting photos of Imran Khan all over my walls. The authorities should do something about this."
Specific locations
He said authorities should designate specific locations for political and religious leaders to place their posters. That would satisfy many campaigners and their followers. Municipalities should also reserve the right to remove such posters if they provoke the residents.
Tarek, a Tehreek-e-Insaf activist, said: "We are not aware of any specific location approved by the government in Islamabad."
In most areas, there are local by-laws against posters, but these vary from area to area. Police can catch an offender, but he can be let off by just paying a fine.

http://gulfnews.com/news/world/pakistan/residents-want-action-against-pasting-posters-1.852501

You don't know about Islamabad. Mera poora Khandan Islamabad mein he.

People of Islamabad, Pindi love PTI.

I am sure you wanted to say that Politician who live in Islamabad in politician Appartements they are sick of popularity of PTI in Islamabad.

Last edited:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
I mistakenly disliked ur post..cant reverse it i dunno why..u are absolutely right..my parents live in islamabad..and they say there is nothing like this ova there..

i am A RESIDENT FROM THE CAPITAL - I FACE NO SUCH THING WHICH YOU HAVE MENTIONED OR TRYING TO PROVE A POINT! RATHER I SEE BIG HUGE BILLBOARDS '' BIBI TERA JA NISAR BE SHAMAR BE SHAMAR ''

THIS IS JUST A MEDIA CONSPIRACY AGAINST IMRAN KHAN RUN BY THAT TAXI NAWAZ SHAREEF TO MALIGN IMRAN KHAN, BARK HOW MUCH YOU MAY - YOU CAN'T BLOODY STOP THE REVOLUTION FROM KNOCKING YOU DOWN!

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes this what we want ... islamabad ke chor pti say tang hai,, on ki choriyon ka hisab honey wala hai ... on ke arbon ke mehal bhar mein jain we dont care agar ghareeb ke awaz ab on ke phar ke na nikli tu kehna ..by the way ***** leagu and ppp .and all loters tum jitna marzi matmey husain kar lo ab log tum ko pehchan gai hain

Raheem

Banned

Yar koi agar apna opinion zahir karta hay jo PTI kay khilaf ho tu is forum par PTI walay bhookay kutoon ki tarah us ko par jatay hay, every body has the right to have an opinion, yeh changi jamhooriat hay

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think it is a general nuisance in Pakistani nation and should not be blamed to any party. PTI is also a Pakistani Political party and have the same character as of Pakistani nation. What is strange in it?

If anyone intends to change the character of a nation then he has to make a role model for them.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar koi agar apna opinion zahir karta hay jo PTI kay khilaf ho tu is forum par PTI walay bhookay kutoon ki tarah us ko par jatay hay, every body has the right to have an opinion, yeh changi jamhooriat hay

mr. Raheem apna nick dekho aur apni kutti harktain dekho.....lagta hain tum ko noora league waly
bohat zayada haddi wala gosht daltay hain iss liye tum PTI walon pe rajjay huway kut'ay ki tarah
bhonk rahay ho..

shabash shuroo ho jao
w....hawoo hawoo hawooooooooo

aur tera bohat hi dur fitay munh

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
  • IANS​

Specific locations

tum apnay baap ke betay ho tau apna address likho aur apnay ghar ki
picture post karo..hum khud aa ke dekh letay hain..agar nahin tau iss tarah ki fazool bakwas band karo....this is a shutup call.....