Saifullah Niazi : Saleem Malik of Imran khan's Political Team??

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear All,

Either all of you are not reading what I am writing or my skills of communicating this message is weak.The message I am try to communicate to your minds is that,,,,Saifullah niazi is way powerful in PTI.You people asking why chairman does this and that.
Imran khan also liked Waseem Akram ,he was a brilliant bowler and a match winner for him,but on the other hand he also proved to be a match fixer and a better.So in his own way Saifulah niazi is a brilliant worker for PTI but he is a "match fixer" and a corrupter.

Additionally,IK is also a human being ,he has his blind spots .waseem was a blind spot so is Saifullah a blind spot ,this doesn't mean we let Saif ruin the future of this country.we have to take a stand now,,or it will be too late.

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai ProPTI, proof kahan hai, yaa sirf app keh saifullah Niazi ko corrupt kehnai per hum us ko galian daina start ker dain?

ustadjejanab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nas Khan,

Brother, for the record Saif hasnt been with PTI for the last 16 years he joined in early 2000.On the other hand I am the founding member and central leader of PTI .The man in above picture col younus is also a founding member .The poor old man is crying about his 1 caror rupees and its on his pressure that an inquiry resolution has been tableled in PTI CEC against Saif & co

i agree with ProPTI that saif niazi is the most corrupt person in PTI and so are amir kiyani and azhar tariq.akbar s babar has proof against saif niazi corruption and rumours are he also told Imran khan and even threatened he will do a press conference but Imran khan stopped him and there is some form of agreement between them and akbar s babar will get a good in post in PTI soon.

U have done the right move through the resolution.......U should wait for the response of CEC. Ur post here reflects that either U don't trust the honesty of IK and CEC, or U are in too hurry. Mud slinging in the public may not suite to a mature and sincere worker, if it is not just for personal satisfaction.....that too doesn't seem appropriate.

I have read the passage carefully and it sounds like either you Owais Khalid or a part of this disgruntled "dream" team from Islamabad.

Sure you might have spent time and energy working for the party, but surely you weren't doing this for yourself , or were you ?
And if there are Mir Jaffers in this party then the Chairman will deal with them in due course of time, make no mistake about that.

Very close to Ik but still needs siasat.pk to discuss party's internal matters and expecting us to believe u get a life man i can probably believe any thing against smq ang tareen but sorry for this story .

so pro PTI, you also recieved shut up call from extremist PTI followers. SO IK is saint and might be Imam for these ppl. what a non sense politics. it is like MQM in punjab

محترم و مکرم جناب بسمل صاحب کاش آپ نے کبھی پی ٹی آئی کی انٹرنل میٹنگ دیکھی ہوتی جہاں عمران خان سمیت ہر مرکزی لیڈر توپوں کے نشانے پر ہوتا ھے، کوئی ایک فیصلہ بھی ایسا نہیں
ہوتا جو بحث مباحثہ، گرما گرمی اور مشاورت کے بغیر لیا جاۓ. امیر مقام کی مثال ہی کافی ھے جس کی پارٹی میں آمد ہمارے لئے سیاسی طور پر بہت فائدہ مند تھی لیکن لوکل لیڈر شپ اس پر تیار نہ تھی .. یہ کوئی زرداری ، الطاف یا نواز کا دربار نہیں ہوتا جہاں بادشاہ سلامت کی مرضی کے بنا چڑیا بھی پر نہیں مار سکتی ..
یہ تھریڈ سٹارٹر موصوف جو بھی ہیں انہیں پارٹی کے اندر اگر کسی سے شکایات ہیں تو پارٹی کے اندر کسی فورم پر ڈسکس کریں بجاۓ اس کے یہاں..
شائد ان کی گڈی اس لئے نہیں چڑھ سکی کیونکہ خان صاحب نے ایک جلسے میں بیانگ دہل یہ علان فرما دیا تھا کے چاھے جتنی مرضی خوشامد کر لو ، دل نہیں گلے گی

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

نیازی صاحب اس وقت بھی عمران کے ساتھ وفادار رہے جب بڑے بڑے پھنے خان موسمی پرندوں کی طرح اڑ گۓ تھے . یا تو یہ تحریر حسد کا
شاخسانہ ہے یا دربار عالیہ راۓ ونڈ شریف کے کسی مرید کی پرخلوص کاوش

(clap)(clap)

wah wah!!! kya darbari Urdu likhi hai aap ney. Wallah maza a gaya

ustadjejanab

Dear All,

Either all of you are not reading what I am writing or my skills of communicating this message is weak.The message I am try to communicate to your minds is that,,,,Saifullah niazi is way powerful in PTI.You people asking why chairman does this and that.
Imran khan also liked Waseem Akram ,he was a brilliant bowler and a match winner for him,but on the other hand he also proved to be a match fixer and a better.So in his own way Saifulah niazi is a brilliant worker for PTI but he is a "match fixer" and a corrupter.

Additionally,IK is also a human being ,he has his blind spots .waseem was a blind spot so is Saifullah a blind spot ,this doesn't mean we let Saif ruin the future of this country.we have to take a stand now,,or it will be too late.
تو میری جان، جا کر چیرمین کو بتاؤ نا یہاں ام چوپنے آے ھو .. کیا تحریک انصاف سیف اللہ نیازی کی وجہ سے جوئن کی تھی یا کسی نظریہ کی وجہ سے . .اصل وجہ یہ ھے کہ نیازی کی وجہ سے آپ خان کے زیادہ قریب نہیں ہونے پا رھے. اور یہی حسد آپ کو تنگ کر رہا ھے ..نیازی نے کسی فوٹو سیشن میں کوئی پنگا تو نہیں ڈالا ویسے ؟

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
ustadjejanad.

I feel sorry for people like you,Instead of focusing and talking about the problem and the issue you are just interested in making fun and drama bazi.This kind of attitude will lead Pakistan no where.

adnan271k

MPA (400+ posts)
Groups in PTI using print and social media against each other?

This is with reference to yesterdays post and thread against saifullah niazi primarily and amir kiyani and azhar tariq too.an article too was written against saif niazi, amir kiyani by journalist omar cheema and he said the information was given to him my col younas raza.

In yesterdays post here the person mentioned col younas, akbar s babar, owais khalid and ali awan indirectly through a picture that its the group against saif and amir kiyani. he mentioned col younas directly and owais khalid

Rumours in PTI are that Akbar s babar told col younas to give the information to journalist omar cheema because he has big issues with saif and amir kiyani.

The PTI islamabad dream team of ali awan and owais khalid has had serious issues with amir and saif since they dissolved their islamabad team 3 years ago and replaced them with pml q lotas amir mughal and ziyad abbasi.

HHH...

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Groups in PTI using print and social media against each other?

آپ رمضان میں کیسے کھلے پھر رہے ہوں ؟؟

frenes

Plz don't behave like Mqm's.
No doubt Imran Khan is a dead honest n loyal to his country but u can't guarantee the hundreds of ppl who join PTI.
Some time money n fame can damage ur personality through mistakes n as well as fake allegations. So hv a big heart face the reality against PTI although the news is based on truth or lies. Let's unite under the flag of PTI for the sake of this country.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
DearPaindoo,
If it was about jealousy I wont be talking about an inquiry rather I would be just slinging mud.My demand is infact not only my demand ,The resolution has already been moved inside PTI CEC that an inquiry should be conducted against the TRIO of saif,kiani and azhar tarq.

We should talk sense instead of only making drama bazi and pun.This is a mature write up and should be discussed ilogically and on mert.
logically and on mert....ptiers do,nt know these words bcaz
they have learned only gali galoch,battameezi&ilzam tarashi without any proof
the aim of tehreeke ilzam is to help zardari to come again in power
hum inke azaym khak mein milayn ge..z z ko bhagayn ge

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear Frenes

Plz read my blog carefully,I dint say about "somebody who joined PTI" ,WE ARE TALKING ABOUT a MAN WHO IS INSTRUMENTAL in almost all the decision making of the party.He has much the same status as that of Waseem akram in Pak cricket team and he has same kind of hobnobbing with bookies and corrupt practices.

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Saifullah Niazi Hits ISF Hard

14.jpg

The Mafia Don hits inside PTI again,this time none other then the Golden wing of the party which is called Insaf student federation or popularly known as "ISF".
Very few PTI students know how Saifullah Niazi operates inside the party and how he exerts his influence.The simpalton students of ISF were caught stranded when they thought that every thing is rosy inside PTI and now they have the chance to accentuate their achievements for the party by electing for themselves a National level President.

Thus ,ISF conducted an all Pakistan election for this cause Farrukh Habib ,punjab chapter president won while Hussain khanzada the KPK chapter president lost the race.ISF was jubilant they achieved the impossible inside PTI ,farrukh habib himself was ecstatic now he was the PresIdent ISF pakistan and it was no lesser goal to reach to.

All was going well,when suddenly ,the machinery of the great mafia,the undisputed Don of PTI ,Saifullah niazi came to know about this development.He telephoned all the relevant people ,threatened them,and declared the ISF election null and void.He did not stop at that ,he also facilitated the dismissal of ISF adviser to Chairman Mr Rafi.

ISF students who were eagerly rejoicing their achievement ,was shell shocked ,they could not understand ,what they did wrong to receive such abusive reaction.The other Mafia members ,sardar tariq and Dr alvi also reprimanded them quite badly.

A few frantic calls here and there but to no avail , The thumb of saif niazi proved to be superior once again.

Some sane voice advised the ISF leaders to contact Javed hashmi and take him into confidence .Javed hashmi was contacted and he was told the whole story.

To cut the story shot ,when the matter reached to the core committee meeting ,every member of the MAFIA stood and spoke against ISF ,they not only criticized them but rather scolded them.
when Mafia members were done,Javed Hashmi rose from his seat and made a short but brilliant speech in favor of ISF.He blasted the MAFia members for criticizing the hard working "poor kids".after that Asad umar,jahangir tareen and fauzia kasuri showed their support for ISF .

In the end ,chairman , dismissed all orders of Saif niazi and approved the new president of ISF with a congratulatory note.

The moral of the story to our youth is ,if you want to strengthen the hands of IK then you people needs to do something to oust Saifullah Niazi, the DON of PTI from his current position of influence or else he will continue to wreck the gold plated ship of PTI.

unique

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Saifullah Niazi Hits ISF Hard

apni party pmln ki koe tafseelat batao...pti ko chhoro...tumhari naseehaton ki zarurat nahin..khwaja asif ki tarah..
aur pro-pti ko change kr k asal nam se aao...

AUSTRALIA

Banned

this is not true ,,,, why evryone fight for seats ,,,,, u can do with out nominated positions ..... Saif naizi did very hard work PTI n IK ,,,,
dnt drag this issue n i did not get this kind of news from any other source

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)

27178_376124460682_8343588_n.jpg

ISF And Saifullah Niazi

The Mafia Don hits inside PTI again,this time none other then the Golden wing of the party which is called Insaf student federation or popularly known as "ISF".
Very few PTI students know how Saifullah Niazi operates inside the party and how he exerts his influence.The simpalton students of ISF were caught stranded when they thought that every thing is rosy inside PTI and now they have the chance to accentuate their achievements for the party by electing for themselves a National level President.

Thus ,ISF conducted an all Pakistan election for this cause Farrukh Habib ,punjab chapter president won while Hussain khanzada the KPK chapter president lost the race.ISF was jubilant they achieved the impossible inside PTI ,farrukh habib himself was ecstatic now he was the PresIdent ISF pakistan and it was no lesser goal to reach to.

All was going well,when suddenly ,the machinery of the great mafia,the undisputed Don of PTI ,Saifullah niazi came to know about this development.He telephoned all the relevant people ,threatened them,and declared the ISF election null and void.He did not stop at that ,he also facilitated the dismissal of ISF adviser to Chairman Mr Rafi.

ISF students who were eagerly rejoicing their achievement ,was shell shocked ,they could not understand ,what they did wrong to receive such abusive reaction.The other Mafia members ,sardar tariq and Dr alvi also reprimanded them quite badly.

A few frantic calls here and there but to no avail , The thumb of saif niazi proved to be superior once again.

Some sane voice advised the ISF leaders to contact Javed hashmi and take him into confidence .Javed hashmi was contacted and he was told the whole story.

To cut the story shot ,when the matter reached to the core committee meeting ,every member of the MAFIA stood and spoke against ISF ,they not only criticized them but rather scolded them.
when Mafia members were done,Javed Hashmi rose from his seat and made a short but brilliant speech in favor of ISF.He blasted the MAFia members for criticizing the hard working "poor kids".after that Asad umar,jahangir tareen and fauzia kasuri showed their support for ISF .

In the end ,chairman , dismissed all orders of Saif niazi and approved the new president of ISF with a congratulatory note.

The moral of the story to our youth is ,if you want to strengthen the hands of IK then you people needs to do something to oust Saifullah Niazi, the DON of PTI from his current position of influence or else he will continue to wreck the gold plated ship of PTI.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)

[MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] , plz block this user he is intentionally posting same stuff again and again.