Saifullah Niazi : Saleem Malik of Imran khan's Political Team??

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Saifullah niazi is the backbone of PTI so pmln is trying to break that backbone. Saifulah niazi and Sardar azhar tariq been with IK for last 16 years and they work tirlessly for the party. This is the failed attempt by PMLN to discredit them in the eyes of PTI supporters but its not 1997 , PTI suppoters knows all these games very well. Obviously NEWBIE has to show that he is PTI suppoter to make people believe him and listen to him. He couldn't say he is PMLN guy. As the election get closer you will see many many attempts from PMLN like this. They have used media against IK in 1997 but world has changed now, it won't work this time.

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
1_akbar%20babar%20and%20kazmi%20sb.jpg

The Man sitting with Glasses in Col Younus .If Saifullah is the right hand of IK he is the left hand.Yet this poor old man has been robbed off his 10 miilion hard earned rupees by the trio of Kiani ,Saif and Tariq.

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Nas Khan,

Brother, for the record Saif hasnt been with PTI for the last 16 years he joined in early 2000.On the other hand I am the founding member and central leader of PTI .The man in above picture col younus is also a founding member .The poor old man is crying about his 1 caror rupees and its on his pressure that an inquiry resolution has been tableled in PTI CEC against Saif & co

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Another interesting fact regarding Saif Niazi is that ,The whole mIanwali District chapter took out a protest rally against him .holding play cards on which slogan like ,saifullah niazi murdabad and Saif ko Bahir Nikalo etc were written.Its on the record and can be validated from any PTI mianwali old buff.

Last edited:

adnan271k

MPA (400+ posts)
i agree with ProPTI that saif niazi is the most corrupt person in PTI and so are amir kiyani and azhar tariq.akbar s babar has proof against saif niazi corruption and rumours are he also told Imran khan and even threatened he will do a press conference but Imran khan stopped him and there is some form of agreement between them and akbar s babar will get a good in post in PTI soon.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
DearPaindoo,
If it was about jealousy I wont be talking about an inquiry rather I would be just slinging mud.My demand is infact not only my demand ,The resolution has already been moved inside PTI CEC that an inquiry should be conducted against the TRIO of saif,kiani and azhar tarq.

We should talk sense instead of only making drama bazi and pun.This is a mature write up and should be discussed logically and on merit.

U have done the right move through the resolution.......U should wait for the response of CEC. Ur post here reflects that either U don't trust the honesty of IK and CEC, or U are in too hurry. Mud slinging in the public may not suite to a mature and sincere worker, if it is not just for personal satisfaction.....that too doesn't seem appropriate.

teknikel

Minister (2k+ posts)
BAhi mere kis pe aitibar kare aur kie pe nahi..........................WE ARE WITH IMRAN KHAN AND THATS IT:::::::::::::WHEN IMRAN SAYS SAIF IS GOOD GUY:::::::then he is..........may be u r alos right..lykin yeh waqat nahi he larne ka

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear Wadaich

As I mentioned in the main post Saullah Niazi has a whole Mafia protecting his back inside PTI officialdom.This mafia is more strong then your imagination.Ik is only a human being he can go up to a limit against these people .for the rest he needs our help and the pressure we are exerting here not only helps IK but strengthens his hand against this Corrupt Maal-Banao party.

It will be other wise impossible for IK to remove all the top central officials of PTI from their posts at once.For this we need to prepare grounds in media.And that is exactly what i am doing.

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Instead of emotional responses,read the passage carefully... .I myself am a central official of PTI and very close to chairman khan.....

I have read the passage carefully and it sounds like either you Owais Khalid or a part of this disgruntled "dream" team from Islamabad.

Sure you might have spent time and energy working for the party, but surely you weren't doing this for yourself , or were you ?
And if there are Mir Jaffers in this party then the Chairman will deal with them in due course of time, make no mistake about that.

ustadjejanab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Instead of emotional responses,read the passage carefully.I myself am a central official of PTI and very close to chairman khan.Every community and group has rotten eggs.Imran khan was the captain of a great team yet there were bad eggs like sarfraz nawaz and saleem malik in their.
PTI is our party and we need to cleanse it from such unscrupulous entities.We should all demand an inquiry ,the demand against Saifullah has already put before CEC of PTI.if the members exert enough pressure we might see it happening with in days and the friends and protectors of SAIF MAFIA will be on the back foot.
if you are a central figure, tell your name otherwise SHUT UP. Are you Naeem Qasim who has personal grudges with Saif Ullah Niazi? tell ur name if u have guts

nomishah

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very close to Ik but still needs siasat.pk to discuss party's internal matters and expecting us to believe u get a life man i can probably believe any thing against smq ang tareen but sorry for this story .

Bismail

MPA (400+ posts)
چلو جی۔ سیف اللہ نیازی۔
امیرلمومنین حضرت احمق شریف کے قیمے والے نان کے نوکروں کا تازہ نشانہ۔
بہت جلد جیرا ان ٹربل کی طرف ایک اور شاہکار کی نمایش ہونے والی ہے۔
اور اس شاہکار کا نام ہوگا،،عمران خان کے خلاف عمران خان کی سازش،،
ویسے ایک بات طے ہے کہ
جس طرح اوپر سے احمق شریف کا سر بالوں سے خالی ہے
بالکل اسی طرح کھوپڑی کے اندر بھی خیر خیریت ہے۔
نہ دماغ موجود اور نہ سوچنے کی جھنجھٹ۔
نہ رہے بھانس نہ بجے بانسری۔

I am sure now, you ppl (PTI) cannot win elections.

Bismail

MPA (400+ posts)
if you are a central figure, tell your name otherwise SHUT UP. Are you Naeem Qasim who has personal grudges with Saif Ullah Niazi? tell ur name if u have guts

so pro PTI, you also recieved shut up call from extremist PTI followers. SO IK is saint and might be Imam for these ppl. what a non sense politics. it is like MQM in punjab

prolife

Senator (1k+ posts)
DearPaindoo,
If it was about jealousy I wont be talking about an inquiry rather I would be just slinging mud.My demand is infact not only my demand ,The resolution has already been moved inside PTI CEC that an inquiry should be conducted against the TRIO of saif,kiani and azhar tarq.

We should talk sense instead of only making drama bazi and pun.This is a mature write up and should be discussed logically and on merit.

For starting such negative thread first of all you should identify yourselfIf , if you claim to be a member of a very significant position in PTI and very close to IK. Did you talk to IK about it? Has he approved that you make it public? Why you are discussing internal party issues in a public forum. Issues you have identified relating to Mr Niazi are very sensitive yet speculative thus needed not to be discussed or debated in public forum like this but rather discussed and solved within the party. You sould have chosen a proper way to express your concerns about Mr Niazi, and as you have mentioned party also knows about then let party leadership take an action, why you are doing it? That is where the RAT smells...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
This guy is also like another stupid "adnan271k" . He also declares himself as the member of PTI but used to write against Mehmood ur Rashid as Qabza Mafia.

My question to such people (who also claimed as PTI members) that why are they making the character of PTI and even Imran Khan dubious in the eyes of the public with such stupid writings. If you people are Pro PTI then PTI doesn't need any enemy. You people are enough to destroy PTI.

Basically it is the part of a campaign against PTI to defame all the close and hard core workers of PTI. Saifullah Niazi had been acted as back bone of PTI.

Similarly Aamir Keyani had also been a big sponsor of PTI when no one was ready to give donation to PTI.

Few weeks back in a program hosted by Absar Alam, Bottom Line, Umar Cheema (the reporter) also came with such fake news of defaming Aamir Keyani and Saifullah but Arif Alvi defended it well.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
For starting such negative thread first of all you should identify yourselfIf , if you claim to be a member of a very significant position in PTI and very close to IK. Did you talk to IK about it? Has he approved that you make it public? Why you are discussing internal party issues in a public forum. Issues you have identified relating to Mr Niazi are very sensitive yet speculative thus needed not to be discussed or debated in public forum like this but rather discussed and solved within the party. You sould have chosen a proper way to express your concerns about Mr Niazi, and as you have mentioned party also knows about then let party leadership take an action, why you are doing it? That is where the RAT smells...

100 % Agreed.

He is nothing but a liar. He is close to IK and IK doesn't take any action. Strange!!!!!!!!!1

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
[B said:
adnan271k[/B];939651]i agree with ProPTI that saif niazi is the most corrupt person in PTI and so are amir kiyani and azhar tariq.akbar s babar has proof against saif niazi corruption and rumours are he also told Imran khan and even threatened he will do a press conference but Imran khan stopped him and there is some form of agreement between them and akbar s babar will get a good in post in PTI soon.

Here is another Snake........

Come man, we are waiting for your reply.

I think you both are same but using different IDs.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Another interesting fact regarding Saif Niazi is that ,The whole mIanwali District chapter took out a protest rally against him .holding play cards on which slogan like ,saifullah niazi murdabad and Saif ko Bahir Nikalo etc were written.Its on the record and can be validated from any PTI mianwali old buff.

That would also be done by people like you no matter.