Samsung Ativ S interface hands-review

phonemart.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
samsung-ativ-s.jpg

The Samsung ATIV S is the first officially announced smartphone powered by Windows Phone 8. It is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and delivering all the eye-candy is its huge, 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display. On its back you will find an 8-megapixel camera with auto-focus and LED flash, while a 1.9-megapixel front-facing shooter makes video chats over Skype or other VoIP clients possible. Furthermore, there is a microSD card slot for expanding the smartphone's 16 or 32GB on-board storage, and NFC for things like content sharing or mobile payments. Getting online is possible via the smartphone's 42Mbps HSPA+ radio. The 2,300mAh battery should pack enough juice to get you through the day.

In other words one can say Galaxy S3 with windows phone 8 in it (bigsmile)

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
ANDROID any-day Im Happy with my Xperia-Neo n waiting for water proof Sony "Xperia-V" which I prefer over James Bond Phone "Xperia-T". Im Sony Fan Samsung make Good handsets but Copycat of Apple. HTC, LG, Motorolla no-way (thumbsdown)

http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/08/30/is-the-sony-xperia-v-the-real-new-flagship/

Sony Xperia-V

Bond Phone Sony Xperia-T

I used to be a sony fan but i got very pissed off at them. Theyre always bringing hardware late to the table. This is why theyve been left behind. Otherwise Sony designs were the best.

Its always the hardware holding their phones back. Now when they have good hardware, the rest of the world has moved on!

Azizan

MPA (400+ posts)
Slow and steady wins the Race... They are only Two cores Behind than others manufacturers and the rest of of the Specs are more than enough to run Android....

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Slow and steady wins the Race... They are only Two cores Behind than others manufacturers and the rest of of the Specs are more than enough to run Android....

lol. not in the tech world. In digital age, the rabbit always wins.