Save pakistan

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
my suggestion to save Pakistan. Is mulk main chand lakh (elite class) logoon ko sarey aam phansi dey do jo 63 saal sey is mulk ki roots ko khokla ker rahian hain sir apney mafad key liye including Generals , Politicians , Judges , Business Elite , People from Media , Civil Servants , Moulvis , Zamindar , Jageerdar , Wadeerey , Sardars believe me with in couple of years this country will rock.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
my suggestion to save Pakistan. Is mulk main chand lakh (elite class) logoon ko sarey aam phansi dey do jo 63 saal sey is mulk ki roots ko khokla ker rahian hain sir apney mafad key liye including Generals , Politicians , Judges , Business Elite , People from Media , Civil Servants , Moulvis , Zamindar , Jageerdar , Wadeerey , Sardars believe me with in couple of years this country will rock.
i dont know who can do it ,, but to come out from the current situation instantly we need some one like qadri( who killed salman taseer) type person to kill this MF Zardari, he is the root cause of all these problems

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
We need to bring revolution in our life. We need to sincerely repent and promise with Allah that we will do every possible effort to make Pakistan an ideal islamic state. Then if we put our energies towards the revolution than as Allah has promised one of us will be equivalent to 100 of our opponents. Our efforts can fail us but Allah's help will never let our efforts go in vain.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan ko bachahey k leya sab sai pahley tou iski pak saaf niyaat ka hona zaroori hai...being in west for more then 9 years what i realised k wahan kiyon awam her baat maan late hai jo govt kahey woh isleya k rooti kapra makkan he nahi security elaaj aur education bhe hakoomat ki zimadari hai... aap ko bus kam karn aur kamai k mutabiq tex dena ha... so the moral of the story is k awam ko basically concern hota hai finance n law n order sai... aur us ko theek karney k leya paksiatn main sab sai pahley division of wealth theek karni hogi... so i suggest these ten steps at least for first 5 years of any majority govt.

1. her property zabt ker lee jayee ... tex returns and source of income show kartey jaoo apni property free karatey jaoo
2. No Pakistani can have more then 20 acres of land in his/her name.
3. tex should not be on sectors but income.
4. police must be de politicized, trained and equipped.
5. Army and rangers must work strictly under civil govt.
6. defense and non development expenditures be on the minimum side.
7. Education and health should have largest budget after infrastructure development.
8. Deweaponization of the whole country should be done and arms licences act must be reformed.
9. Provinces should be divided into small units with 2/3 administration bodies with clear process of check n balance and accountability.
10. Strict corruption related laws and whole new setup of public and social reforms.