Sawal Yeh Hai - 3rd July 2011 - Gen Rtd Hamid Gul - US Usrup on Afghanistan....

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
thanks dr.danish , gen hamid Gull explained everything in detail so not much to add. You asked what world got from this war, I had also written that this was the "Zionist's" plan to start the clash of civilization ,they put the gun on the shoulder of US and press the trigger .The zionists are happy that their plan worked to weaken muslim countries and bleed them but at the same time, Israel wanted to linger on "Palestenian Issue " for indefinate period and blame the muslims as terrorists which they got successful but the state terrorism of US and Israel ,world ignored but God almighty is watching ,US suffered humiliation and financial disaster which will put a question mark on their "Super Power " tag .This afghan war will cost US immensly in the near future when their superiority will be evaporated ? US will try to stay in afghainstan but regional powers will not let them do that.

Last edited:

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
ha ha ha .u s a is defeated in afghanistan.i dont know which world these stupid generals live,

ha ha ha.... Mr.Cheema are you an idiot?

Your Uncle Sam went to Afghanistan to remove T a l i b a n after 11 years of fighting and 5-6 trillion dollars spent and US’s economy in shambles, T a l i b a n still controls 80% of Afghanistan and USA is trying to work out a deal with them... so who won? Use your brain for a change.(clap)

http://www.icosfilm.net/static/video/050_map.pdf

Last edited: